How did KY get so Screwed up?

How hilarious the two people calling Kentucky a Liberal state are ones that live in the largest metropolitan prominently liberal cities!

Hell I even mentioned the two cities before you guys brought them up!

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
That makes no sense.

Try again.

I'm sorry to I have to explain again from earlier in the thread?

"Over the last 10 Presidential Elections, Kentucky has only voted Democrat twice, both for southern boy and RHINO in Democrat clothing Bill Clinton. You can't judge if Kentucky is Democrat or Republican by the Governor. You have to judge it county by county because they governor is elected by popular vote which means huge cities like Lexington can outvote half the counties in rural Kentucky alone. You don't know just how Republican Kentucky is until you take a look at all the local elections. Most of the time the only local elections that matter are the primaries where Republicans are running for their spot in the fall... where they run unopposed.

My Landlord has lived in Kentucky his entire life, and though he is well-liked by most of the city, he will not talk politics with very many people. He knows just how bad it can ruin your business."

If governor wasn't elected by popular vote, and went by a system similar to the electoral college, Kentucky would almost always have a Republican governor.
And yet Kentucky usually has a Democrat governor...

And Democrats regularly run unopposed around where I live.....

Well when a state's biggest historic economic staples, coal and tobacco, are two of the largest declining ones in the country, that happens. There are several other issues as well. With so much of the state being rural, and without a public transportation system, lots of people can't afford to work. You have people that have to get a job making $8 an hour, yet then end up paying $200 a month for car insurance... and then if they don't have car insurance, they get caught up in the hundreds of random checkpoints across the country that are looking for drugs, alcohol, AND people driving illegally. So then once they get a ticket for not having insurance... they either continue to drive illegally until they get thrown in jail, or they quit driving because they can't afford it... and if they can't drive, then they can't get back and forth to their $8 an hour job 10 miles away.
I travel by car over 30,000 miles a year, across numerous states, and have yet to encounter one of these "hundreds" of checkpoints.

You just made all that shit up, didn't ya?

No. They happen in rural Kentucky almost every weekend or two. That's what happens when these little cities are full of meth, drunks, and people with no licenses...
It’s how those little shithole towns make money

Don't believe the crap in the media bout Kentucky. Have you ever lived there? I have.
I do.

What do you do? Live there? I lived in Lexington. It is a nice little city. There is nothing wrong with Kentucky. The Media hates anything that isn't Coastal nor Liberal.
I live in liberal Louisville.

Do you live there when that huge snowstorm hit?

I was driving from Chicago and I couldn't believe it, cars and trucks all over the place 1990? Around..

Don't believe the crap in the media bout Kentucky. Have you ever lived there? I have.
I do.

What do you do? Live there? I lived in Lexington. It is a nice little city. There is nothing wrong with Kentucky. The Media hates anything that isn't Coastal nor Liberal.

Do you live there when that huge snowstorm hit?

I was driving from Chicago and I couldn't believe it, cars and trucks all over the place 1990? Around..

Yep.

Both of them.

Well when a state's biggest historic economic staples, coal and tobacco, are two of the largest declining ones in the country, that happens. There are several other issues as well. With so much of the state being rural, and without a public transportation system, lots of people can't afford to work. You have people that have to get a job making $8 an hour, yet then end up paying $200 a month for car insurance... and then if they don't have car insurance, they get caught up in the hundreds of random checkpoints across the country that are looking for drugs, alcohol, AND people driving illegally. So then once they get a ticket for not having insurance... they either continue to drive illegally until they get thrown in jail, or they quit driving because they can't afford it... and if they can't drive, then they can't get back and forth to their $8 an hour job 10 miles away.
I travel by car over 30,000 miles a year, across numerous states, and have yet to encounter one of these "hundreds" of checkpoints.

No. They happen in rural Kentucky almost every weekend or two. That's what happens when these little cities are full of meth, drunks, and people with no licenses...
It’s how those little shithole towns make money
And how most shithole Democrat cities make money.

How hilarious the two people calling Kentucky a Liberal state are ones that live in the largest metropolitan prominently liberal cities!

That makes no sense.

Try again.

"Over the last 10 Presidential Elections, Kentucky has only voted Democrat twice, both for southern boy and RHINO in Democrat clothing Bill Clinton. You can't judge if Kentucky is Democrat or Republican by the Governor. You have to judge it county by county because they governor is elected by popular vote which means huge cities like Lexington can outvote half the counties in rural Kentucky alone. You don't know just how Republican Kentucky is until you take a look at all the local elections. Most of the time the only local elections that matter are the primaries where Republicans are running for their spot in the fall... where they run unopposed.

My Landlord has lived in Kentucky his entire life, and though he is well-liked by most of the city, he will not talk politics with very many people. He knows just how bad it can ruin your business."

If governor wasn't elected by popular vote, and went by a system similar to the electoral college, Kentucky would almost always have a Republican governor.

Are you really that stupid that I explained it to you TWICE and you still don't get it?

That makes no sense.

Try again.

Are you really that stupid that I explained it to you TWICE and you still don't get it?
I obviously got it, moron.

The problem is that the Democrats in Kentucky are becoming as radical as the national party, which means that gubernatorial races are starting to mirror presidential elections.

You are lucky to get 20% of vote in Kentucky with the kind of racist shit your party pulls every day.

Interesting. In your tirade about how crappy things are in KY you mentioned declining economy, low wages, poor infrastructure and high auto insurance. You seemed to bury the lead though since the cities are full of drunks and drug addicts.

Interesting. In your tirade about how crappy things are in KY you mentioned declining economy, low wages, poor infrastructure and high auto insurance. You seemed to bury the lead though since the cities are full of drunks and drug addicts.

...and the reason the cities are full of drug addicts and alcoholics is because of a poor economy and poor living conditions. It is called self-medication.

The politicians of Kentucky hope that replacing tobacco crops with hemp crops it will solve a lot of Kentucky's issues, but though it might help, it won't fix things. Hemp crops are still going to maintained by an low-skilled, seasonal, low-paid labor force.

That makes no sense.

Try again.

I obviously got it, moron.

The problem is that the Democrats in Kentucky are becoming as radical as the national party, which means that gubernatorial races are starting to mirror presidential elections.

You are lucky to get 20% of vote in Kentucky with the kind of racist shit your party pulls every day.

First off I'm not a Democrat. Secondly low Republican turnout has to do with the same fucking points I've already told you. Most of the rural counties in Kentucky are Republican. In those counties they have fewer polling stations because of the smaller populations, and because a lack of public transportation, it is harder for those voters to have a high turn out getting to the polling stations. Sure they can do absentee ballots for some of them, but if you know much about absentee ballots they worthless.

I travel through the entire state frequently including eastern ky and never see this.

Traveling through the state on I-75 or one of the major highways you sure as hell aren't going to see this. :rolleyes:

Obviously, but I don't travel the interstate much when Im in Ky. Usually the back-roads and I dont see these checkpoints.

And what days and nights are you driving the back roads of Kentucky? They mostly hold them on Friday and Saturday nights... when they can use the excuse of checking only for DUIs. They don't hold them in the middle of the day where it would be an absolute clucterfuck and a violation of Supreme Court findings that the stops must be short and of slight intrusion to motorists to be Constitutional.

Well I lived in liberal Lexington, right next to the UK campus, and down the road from Coach Cal. So, I know what KY is all about. I've lived all over the U.S., and enjoyed my time there. Like anything else it is what you make it, but KY has a LOT to offer, and is a very beautiful, nice Commonwealth.

Well I lived in liberal Lexington, right next to the UK campus, and down the road from Coach Cal. So, I know what KY is all about.
Louisville is more liberal.

Our idiot mayor is allowing criminals to run amok while his police chief lies to the public about it and he wants us to be a sanctuary city.

Louisville is basically just like any other degenerate Democrat area. Lexington didn’t become Democrat until more recently with the lunatics from New York taking over the UK campus.

Forum List

Back