How did Minnesota Become a State Full of Idiots?

IMG_1153.PNG

Gopher state lets terrorist have a home in our nation...and re-elects Al Franken to the Senate. WTF Happend to you people? Keep it up and Californian's will begin to move to your state. State of ten thousands lakes has a few million retarded people living there.
Minnesota pipeline to al-Shabab | Minnesota Public Radio News

Minnesota doesn't do what Bush92 wants them to do, so he insults them.

Sort of follows the pattern of a lot of people on this forum, hey?

Well they had Walter Mondale, so you know they have been Democrat for awhile.

I mean they voted Jesse " The Body " Ventura as Governor on the Reform Party so anything goes us there.

It is free will...

Well they had Walter Mondale, so you know they have been Democrat for awhile.

I mean they voted Jesse " The Body " Ventura as Governor on the Reform Party so anything goes us there.

It is free will...
Their free will is dangerous.

Gopher state lets terrorist have a home in our nation...and re-elects Al Franken to the Senate. WTF Happend to you people? Keep it up and Californian's will begin to move to your state. State of ten thousands lakes has a few million retarded people living there.
I drove through Minnesota last fall.. In the back country woods I saw all Trump signs , and the cities were Clinton..

So I am sure this applies to Franken as well..

I drove through Minnesota last fall.. In the back country woods I saw all Trump signs , and the cities were Clinton..

So I am sure this applies to Franken as well..
Thats the divide nationwide. Working class pick-up truck voters vs. metropolitan Starbucks drinkers.

This how you get Manchester incidents.

:blowup:

Electing Jesse Ventura was the start of it, then AL Franklin messing with the votes was another ..but for the most part Minnesota has been a successful liberal blue State.with 3M , Mayo clinic and so forth..

Last edited:

You get Manchester incidents by not doing what Bush92 wants?

Uh no.

Muzzies gets you Manchester.

Or are you to busy signing John Lennon's "Imagine" and re-tweeting hastags to notice reality.

Uh no.

Or are you to busy signing John Lennon's "Imagine" and re-tweeting hastags to notice reality.

A) If I understood what you were saying I'd probably B) ignore it because it's probably bullshit.

Uh no.

Or are you too busy signing John Lennon's "Imagine" and re-tweeting hastags to notice reality.

A) If I understood what you were saying I'd probably B) ignore it because it's probably bullshit.

Public schooling has had its consequences on you.

Sad really.

Uh no.

Or are you too busy signing John Lennon's "Imagine" and re-tweeting hastags to notice reality.

Public schooling has had its consequences on you.

Sad really.

I'm sorry, you don't know anything about me. Again, another post of just attacks. Are you saying only private school kids can understand your drivel?

Forum List

Back