How did Minnesota Become a State Full of Idiots?

This how you get Manchester incidents.

:blowup:

You get Manchester incidents by not doing what Bush92 wants?

Uh no.

Muzzies gets you Manchester.

Or are you too busy signing John Lennon's "Imagine" and re-tweeting hastags to notice reality.

A) If I understood what you were saying I'd probably B) ignore it because it's probably bullshit.

Public schooling has had its consequences on you.

Sad really.

I'm sorry, you don't know anything about me. Again, another post of just attacks. Are you saying only private school kids can understand your drivel?

It shows brahj. It shows.

So sorry for you.

This how you get Manchester incidents.

:blowup:

You get Manchester incidents by not doing what Bush92 wants?

Uh no.

Muzzies gets you Manchester.

Or are you too busy signing John Lennon's "Imagine" and re-tweeting hastags to notice reality.

A) If I understood what you were saying I'd probably B) ignore it because it's probably bullshit.

Public schooling has had its consequences on you.

Sad really.

I'm sorry, you don't know anything about me. Again, another post of just attacks. Are you saying only private school kids can understand your drivel?
I think he is saying your stupid.

Gopher state lets terrorist have a home in our nation...and re-elects Al Franken to the Senate. WTF Happend to you people? Keep it up and Californian's will begin to move to your state. State of ten thousands lakes has a few million retarded people living there.
Minnesota pipeline to al-Shabab | Minnesota Public Radio News

Minnesota doesn't do what Bush92 wants them to do, so he insults them.

Sort of follows the pattern of a lot of people on this forum, hey?
Exactly....how does the OP feel about Texas continuing to re-elect Louie Gohmert?

Gopher state lets terrorist have a home in our nation...and re-elects Al Franken to the Senate. WTF Happend to you people? Keep it up and Californian's will begin to move to your state. State of ten thousands lakes has a few million retarded people living there.

Minnesota doesn't do what Bush92 wants them to do, so he insults them.

Sort of follows the pattern of a lot of people on this forum, hey?
Exactly....how does the OP feel about Texas continuing to re-elect Louie Gohmert?
I'm Go-K with it.

Too much Walleye in their diet is my guess....they'll chase anything shiny and wiggling:

179110a78093151f69350132448201a1e13c619boutfitter_200%20(2).jpg

Too much Walleye in their diet is my guess....they'll chase anything shiny and wiggling:

179110a78093151f69350132448201a1e13c619boutfitter_200%20(2).jpg
They are a Democrat blue state. Surprising beings how the only African -Americans in the state are Somali immigrants and the Minnesota Vikings.

Northern Pike

I know....her face was too much to pass up. I'm from Michigan...a musky bit my lady's tit one afternoon swimming in Lake Michigan.....she was wearing a white bikini....guess he thought is was a fish. I rubbed her wound for about an hour. :lol:
Smart fish.

They're the fresh water barricuda. Toughest fish I ever fought was a Northern in a wild rice bed in Houghton Lake, Michigan. Man, that thing was a torpedo......damn near had him before he bit through the leader. That fish could kill a small child.

Forum List

Back