How did Minnesota Become a State Full of Idiots?

This how you get Manchester incidents.

:blowup:

You get Manchester incidents by not doing what Bush92 wants?

Uh no.

Muzzies gets you Manchester.

Or are you too busy signing John Lennon's "Imagine" and re-tweeting hastags to notice reality.

A) If I understood what you were saying I'd probably B) ignore it because it's probably bullshit.

Public schooling has had its consequences on you.

Sad really.

Jimmy, obviously you went the GED route, right?
How many times are you going to repeatedly going to post, "public schooling has had its consequences"? Seriously, try using variety with your posts. Idiot.

You ain't the boss of me cuppy cakes.

How many times are you gonna obsessively bite at my ankles and hump my legs girl?

You get Manchester incidents by not doing what Bush92 wants?

Uh no.

Or are you too busy signing John Lennon's "Imagine" and re-tweeting hastags to notice reality.

A) If I understood what you were saying I'd probably B) ignore it because it's probably bullshit.

Sad really.

How many times are you going to repeatedly going to post, "public schooling has had its consequences"? Seriously, try using variety with your posts. Idiot.

How many times are you gonna obsessively bite at my ankles and hump my legs girl?

I see that you pattern you wit after Bevis and Butthead. Good move, genius!

Uh no.

Sad really.

I see that you pattern you wit after Bevis and Butthead. Good move, genius!

Just trying to bring it to you at your level - glad you can get help understanding.

smooches

Franken is niether cool, interesting, or funny.

Franken won with the help of some ballots "found" in the trunk of some car. Minnesotans would be hard pressed to name one bill introduced by Franken. Never mind passed into law.

Minnesotans can be proud of electing Jesse Ventura and Michelle Bachmann.

Even more proud of stopping Ronald Reagan from a 50 state sweep in 1984.

For those without sense of humor the above was meant a sarcasm.

Franken had lost the election but contested the results since it was fairly close. Yup, that trunk full of ballots - all for him - found in the trunk was about as suspicious as it gets. Of course, the left needed his vote to pass Obamacare so drastic action was needed to get him elected.

Franken won with the help of some ballots "found" in the trunk of some car. Minnesotans would be hard pressed to name one bill introduced by Franken. Never mind passed into law.

Franken had lost the election but contested the results since it was fairly close. Yup, that trunk full of ballots - all for him - found in the trunk was about as suspicious as it gets. Of course, the left needed his vote to pass Obamacare so drastic action was needed to get him elected.
He is so crooked they will have to screw him in the ground when he dies.

:lol:

Here's the real question: are you ignorant, or just a liar?

The "trunk full of votes" meme is bullshit. It never happened.

Now that you know, will you apologize for spreading lies?

Or will you pretend that you didn't see this post, and then repeat the lie again?

My money is on option two, because you guys are staggeringly hypocritical. But I'd love to be proven wrong.

Gopher state lets terrorist have a home in our nation...and re-elects Al Franken to the Senate. WTF Happend to you people? Keep it up and Californian's will begin to move to your state. State of ten thousands lakes has a few million retarded people living there.
Minnesota pipeline to al-Shabab | Minnesota Public Radio News

Minnesota doesn't do what Bush92 wants them to do, so he insults them.

Sort of follows the pattern of a lot of people on this forum, hey?
So! Your claim is you have NEVER insulted a member of this forum?

Forum List

Back