How did Minnesota Become a State Full of Idiots?

Yup...I love vacationing and fishing in Minnesota. Only place greater is Canada. If one likes to fish walleye, Minnesota is the place. I pump more money into that state than my own state. Canada gets even more. They know how to keep a thriving fishery. My 3kids all graduated from the U of Minn....all making a very good living. Beats the heck out of $15 per hour pittance without that degree.

Gopher state lets terrorist have a home in our nation...and re-elects Al Franken to the Senate. WTF Happend to you people? Keep it up and Californian's will begin to move to your state. State of ten thousands lakes has a few million retarded people living there.
Minnesota pipeline to al-Shabab | Minnesota Public Radio News

Minnesota doesn't do what Bush92 wants them to do, so he insults them.

Sort of follows the pattern of a lot of people on this forum, hey?
Exactly....how does the OP feel about Texas continuing to re-elect Louie Gohmert?
Exactly what don't you like about him? I found this that he and others signed on to. It bugs me that anyone would be a proponent for Atrazine claiming it is safe and that all farmers are responsible with it. Larger farming operations use more chemicals not smaller family farms.

The Voter's Self Defense System

Date: Nov. 1, 2016

Dear Madam Administrator:

The undersigned Members of the U.S. House of Representatives are writing to express our concern with the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) draft ecological risk assessment on atrazine. In its present form, it would have a significant negative impact on farmers and rural communities nationwide.

Atrazine has been used for decades as an effective herbicide for tens of thousands of growers, and it is particularly important for corn, sugar cane and sorghum producers. Moreover, it is one of the most thoroughly studied herbicides used today, accounting for nearly 7,000 scientific studies. Unfortunately, EPA's draft ecological risk assessment throws its future use into doubt, an outcome that, according to many, may not be scientifically justified. This criticism appears to be borne out by the agency's approach, where it is setting standards on studies that the EPA's own Science Advisory Panel considered "flawed" in 2012.

When used properly and in accordance with label instructions, atrazine is one of the most vital herbicides available to farmers. It has been used safely for more than fifty years and is a critical tool in assuring the sustainability of many farms nationwide. Farmers are great stewards of their land, and they understand the importance of using safe products on their crops. Limiting atrazine would create a reliance on more expensive and environmentally harmful pesticides, and make conservation efforts more difficult by impeding farming methods such as no-till or strip-till.

It would be irresponsible to greatly restrict one of the safest and most trusted herbicides on the market. Various economic analysis studies show farming without atrazine could cost growers up to $59 per acre. This is especially detrimental to the small family farms that would be hurt by an unsubstantiated government decision.

With this information in mind we ask that you take into account the needs of farmers and use sound science when finalizing the ecological risk assessment for atrazine. It is imperative that EPA take the science and public comments seriously and revise the preliminary ecological risk assessment using the best available data. We look forward to your response.

Source: https://buck.house.gov/sites/buck.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/Final Atrazine Letter.pdf

If it does this to frogs most likely it is disrupting all the animals and humans too. Atrazine induces complete feminization and chemical castration in male African clawed frogs (Xenopus laevis)

Live in MN and also say WTF. Problem is that most counties are red and only the Metro and Iron Range vote blue. Based on population the Dems usually take the state. Some hope. Hillary only won by 75,000 votes. Governor Dayton just got forced to sign major cuts to state budget due to GOP procedures.
The problem in this state is that the Twin Cities hold the rural hostage much like the rest of nation.

Gopher state lets terrorist have a home in our nation...and re-elects Al Franken to the Senate. WTF Happend to you people? Keep it up and Californian's will begin to move to your state. State of ten thousands lakes has a few million retarded people living there.

Too much Walleye in their diet is my guess....they'll chase anything shiny and wiggling:

179110a78093151f69350132448201a1e13c619boutfitter_200%20(2).jpg
That's a Northern.

Live in MN and also say WTF. Problem is that most counties are red and only the Metro and Iron Range vote blue. Based on population the Dems usually take the state. Some hope. Hillary only won by 75,000 votes. Governor Dayton just got forced to sign major cuts to state budget due to GOP procedures.
The problem in this state is that the Twin Cities hold the rural hostage much like the rest of nation.
Just like Chicago does in Illinois brother. Revolution continues in effort to stop this. Suburban vote and collar counties must be harvested to offset Democrat vote.

Just like Chicago does in Illinois brother. Revolution continues in effort to stop this. Suburban vote and collar counties must be harvested to offset Democrat vote.
We are trying. I live outstate in a very red county. Nice low taxes, no crime. Very unlike the cesspool the Cities have become.

I used to live up there. And yeah....it's a State of idiots.

Kind of figures really

List of U.S. states by educational attainment - Wikipedia

Minnesota is 2nd for High School, 10th for Bachelor's Degree and 17th for advanced degree.

Which means at least 32 states are more stupid than Minnesota, which you say is stupid, which kind of figures, seeing Trump is in the White House.

Of those states which are below the US average for high school attainment, four voted Democrat and thirteen voted Republican, hmm.. go figure.

Kind of figures really

Minnesota is 2nd for High School, 10th for Bachelor's Degree and 17th for advanced degree.

Which means at least 32 states are more stupid than Minnesota, which you say is stupid, which kind of figures, seeing Trump is in the White House.

Of those states which are below the US average for high school attainment, four voted Democrat and thirteen voted Republican, hmm.. go figure.
10th for Bachelor's degree...that explains much. Indoctrinated.

Kind of figures really

Ah, yes, I forgot that those with low education levels make themselves feel better by pretending that it's all about indoctrination. The only real true thinkers are those with IQs below 50, isn't it?

Kind of figures really

Ah, yes, I forgot that those with low education levels make themselves feel better by pretending that it's all about indoctrination. The only real true thinkers are those with IQs below 50, isn't it?
I have a Masters. But I am a combat vet. You people on campus like to think yourselves "big thinkers" because you are narcissistic assholes.

Forum List

Back