How did Obama arrive into this country?

Look at it run from the simplest of questions.Let me demonstrate:

"Who said that Dunham was enamored with Davis? Name your source."

Laughing.....it's got nothing. Watch it run.

Skylar, you are batshit crazy - but I get more laughs out of you than all the other lunatics combined.

You honestly think he's god, doncha?

It's okay, you can tell me - it'll be our little secret....

You don't remember that bright star in the east and the wise men who came and offered tribute to the One. Or the story of when he was 12 and he walked into the State House and told them all what hypocrites they were?

Oh wait, it's unhinged I'm talking too.......nevermind.:spinner::spinner:

{this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.}

Obama Akbar indeed, Blindfool.

SO - With Hillary out - who will you hitch your wagon to? Sanders? He's far to the right of you, but probably as close as you'll get..

As always, you're being a disingenuous piece of shit. Seems you forgot the first part of that paragraph.

"The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless;

this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Obama s Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul

As always, you're being a disingenuous piece of shit. Seems you forgot the first part of that paragraph.

"The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless;

this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Well now THAT is some humlity.

Only Muhammad Ali was ever more humble..

Look at it run from the simplest of questions.Let me demonstrate:

"Who said that Dunham was enamored with Davis? Name your source."

Laughing.....it's got nothing. Watch it run.

Skylar, you are batshit crazy - but I get more laughs out of you than all the other lunatics combined.

You honestly think he's god, doncha?

It's okay, you can tell me - it'll be our little secret....

And look......when faced with the simplest of questions, it spews nothing but insults in reply. Watch:

"Who among those who knew Dunham or Davis said that they were romantically involved?"

Its such a simple question. Smiling...its still got nothing. Its still gonna keep running. Lets watch.

You don't remember that bright star in the east and the wise men who came and offered tribute to the One. Or the story of when he was 12 and he walked into the State House and told them all what hypocrites they were?

Oh wait, it's unhinged I'm talking too.......nevermind.:spinner::spinner:

{this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.}

Obama Akbar indeed, Blindfool.

SO - With Hillary out - who will you hitch your wagon to? Sanders? He's far to the right of you, but probably as close as you'll get..

Uncs taking quotes out of context to misrepresent their meaning?

Say it ain't so.

Uncs taking quotes out of context to misrepresent their meaning?

Say it ain't so.

Yeah, Obama's fucking humble.. :thup:

Just like you're sane..... :rofl:

If your claim had merit, you wouldn't have had to take the quote out of context.

Good ol' 'Fire and Forget' Uncs.....abandoning yet another claim and scurrying to another. Is there any claim we can't run you off of?

Well now THAT is some humlity.

Only Muhammad Ali was ever more humble..

"..limitless faith in the capacity of the American people."

Why do you hate the American people? Is it because they've moved on?

But I understand you. You're an old school racist who helps prove that racism in America never ended. Sorry for you loss.

If your claim had merit, you wouldn't have had to take the quote out of context.

Good ol' 'Fire and Forget' Uncs.....abandoning yet another claim and scurrying to another. Is there any claim we can't run you off of?

How was it "out of context?"

Blindfool no more posted the entire Obama speech than I did. He just thought that since the egomaniac said he is "humble" that somehow alters his megalomaniacal boasts of healing the planant and ending wars..

Blindfool no more posted the entire Obama speech than I did. He just thought that since the egomaniac said he is "humble" that somehow alters his megalomaniacal boasts of healing the planant and ending wars..

He posted portions that are immediately relevant, that contradict your narrative...and that you knew contradicted your narrative. But really hoped we didn't.

So you intentionally omitted them. As is so common with your arguments, they rely on the ignorance of your audience.

But I understand you. You're an old school racist who helps prove that racism in America never ended. Sorry for you loss.

Did the Messiah end all wars as he said?

Iraq is healthy and happy now that your god finished with them, right?

And he healed the planet, yet liars from the AGW cult claim the Artcic is "ice free." So if your god fixed it all, why is it worse?

Yeah, the AGW cult is nearly as insane as you are - STILL.....

Did the Messiah end all wars as he said?

What 'Messiah'? The only fools I hear calling Obama the 'Messiah' are your ilk.

Oh, and it didn't go unnoticed that you've completely abandoned the entire topic of the thread, your every batshit accusation......and just run.

You keep running, I'll keep laughing. Deal?

He posted portions that are immediately relevant, that contradict your narrative...and that you knew contradicted your narrative. But really hoped we didn't.

So you intentionally omitted them. As is so common with your arguments, they rely on the ignorance of your audience.

What he posted in no way alters the boasts of your little tin god.

If anyone ever wonders why the Jonestown fucks drank the Koolaide - you and Blindfool are the answer. :thup:

What he posted in no way alters the boasts of your little tin god.

On the contrary they destroy your narrative. You didn't omit those quotes by accident. But as intentional act of deception. You knew they destroyed your narrative, as you carefully cut them out.

Willfully. Intentionally. And with every intent to deceive.

If your argument had merit, you never would have had to.

[

Oh, and it didn't go unnoticed that you've completely abandoned the entire topic of the thread, your every batshit accusation......and just run.

ARE you SURE you should have stopped your meds AMA? :dunno:

Oh, and while you're stupid as well as completely insane, I already said that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hey brains, know how to use a link?

[

ARE you SURE you should have stopped your meds AMA? :dunno:

Oh, and while you're stupid as well as completely insane, I already said that Obama was born in Hawaii.

And look......it resorts to silly insults in place of a reasoned, rational argument. So much for all your claims. You can't tell us who your 'Messiah' even is.

Nor can you tell us who among those that knew Dunham or Davis ever said they were in a romantic relationship. Or who ever said Dunham was enamored with Davis.

This thread is a wasteland of the hapless bullshit you've vomited up....and then fled from. Good ol' Fire and Forget Uncs is nothing if not predictable.

Keep running.

Forum List

Back