How did Obama arrive into this country?

Everyone knows that Obama came through a star gate portal from a galaxy far far away.

image4686024x.jpg

I think Obama arrived in this nation in a flaming Chariot from the heavens, driven by Jesus who bowed before Barack and declared him the "true king of kings."

As I said- Birthers believe all sorts of crap- this is no more far fetched than the rest of the Birther BS.

What 'fake birth certificates'?

The State of Hawaii has been confirming both the place of birth and the authenticity of the birth certificates since 2008.

Why then does he have a SS number issued in Connecticutt?

What proof is there that his SS was issued in CT?

that has been proven many times. Look it up

You said it.

You prove it.

JK - its a silly lie and you know it. Otherwise, you would post a link.

Obama s Social Security Number To Be Investigated In Court MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections

From your citation:

We should know something about the case by the second week in January 2014.

So what happened Reddie?

Orly lie to you again?

He is the love child of George Soros and Whoopi Goldberg. He has electrodes implanted in his brain that Soros controls. He is a puppet.

As rational as any other Birther 'explanation'. Actually more plausible than some.

He is clearly Soros' puppet. I exaggerated on the electrodes comment.

Did you ever post his college transcripts from Harvard and Columbia or explain where he got the money for those very expensive schools? No? didn't think so.

Like I said- your fiction is as good as any other Birther fiction.

I have never posted any President's college transcripts- and the only transcript available is Bush's Yale record- illegally leaked- but not his Harvard transcripts- which were never leaked.

President Obama paid for his Columbia and Harvard terms with student loans- look it up.

So you KNOW he paid for Columbia with student loans? Who co-signed them? How did he pay for Harvard? Scholarships? Grants? Foreign student funds?

I don't 'know' how anyone paid for their college educations. But it has been reported that President Obama paid for his Columbia and Harvard degrees with college loans- that he finally paid off from the profits from his book deals.

Now- how did Bush and Clinton pay for their college degrees? How did Romney? How did Trump?

Completely unknown.

And you don't care- because you only care about this BS when it comes to President Obama.

OP- You DO realize you're typing on the greatest research resource ever, right? And I DON"T mean the hundreds of RW BS sites, financed by greedy idiot billionaires, you often have to wade through to get to the facts and truth, 80% chance racist hater dupe.

Everything you post comes from a greedy idiot billionaire, Franco hater dupe.

George Soros does 100% of your thinking for you - via his massive network of hate sites.
RW idiocy. Read something. Nothing like Murdoch,Adelson, Kochs, Moons...

What 'fake birth certificates'?

The State of Hawaii has been confirming both the place of birth and the authenticity of the birth certificates since 2008.

Why then does he have a SS number issued in Connecticutt?

What proof is there that his SS was issued in CT?

that has been proven many times. Look it up

LOL- no it hasn't.

Look it up.

Obama s Social Security Number To Be Investigated In Court MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections

That was a year and a half ago. Nothing happened, as there was no meat on those bones.

He is the love child of George Soros and Whoopi Goldberg. He has electrodes implanted in his brain that Soros controls. He is a puppet.

As rational as any other Birther 'explanation'. Actually more plausible than some.

Did you ever post his college transcripts from Harvard and Columbia or explain where he got the money for those very expensive schools? No? didn't think so.

I have never posted any President's college transcripts- and the only transcript available is Bush's Yale record- illegally leaked- but not his Harvard transcripts- which were never leaked.

President Obama paid for his Columbia and Harvard terms with student loans- look it up.

So you KNOW he paid for Columbia with student loans? Who co-signed them? How did he pay for Harvard? Scholarships? Grants? Foreign student funds?

I don't 'know' how anyone paid for their college educations. But it has been reported that President Obama paid for his Columbia and Harvard degrees with college loans- that he finally paid off from the profits from his book deals.

Now- how did Bush and Clinton pay for their college degrees? How did Romney? How did Trump?

Completely unknown.

And you don't care- because you only care about this BS when it comes to President Obama.

Here's Obama on his own loans:

Where Obama didn't finish paying off his loans until 2004, just before he became a US senator.

But again, what's the point in presenting anything to these irrational conspiracy junkies. As anything that doesn't ape their conspiracies is folded into it.

There are several versions of this story. The one I've been told is that he was born in Hawaii. His father was black Muslim and his mother is a white American citizen. I guess this qualifies him to be president but there are so many versions of this story that they are beginning to take on their own mythical qualities.

I think the one most Obama supporters seem to believe is something similar to what the North Koreans believe about their own leader which is a spaceship frommanother planet genetically engineered Obama and left him here to solve our own problems. A kind of superman that is sent here to help us overcome things. They even Said that he could keep,the waters from rising. Seriously! I generally don't think politicians can do anything at all much less keep the waters from rising.

What are some of the legends you have heard about Obama. Don't exaggerate because the stories are already hard to believe.
Vaginaly

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

There are several versions of this story. The one I've been told is that he was born in Hawaii. His father was black Muslim and his mother is a white American citizen. I guess this qualifies him to be president but there are so many versions of this story that they are beginning to take on their own mythical qualities.

I think the one most Obama supporters seem to believe is something similar to what the North Koreans believe about their own leader which is a spaceship frommanother planet genetically engineered Obama and left him here to solve our own problems. A kind of superman that is sent here to help us overcome things. They even Said that he could keep,the waters from rising. Seriously! I generally don't think politicians can do anything at all much less keep the waters from rising.

What are some of the legends you have heard about Obama. Don't exaggerate because the stories are already hard to believe.
i can say with all certainty, it will cost you more than fifty million $ to find out...
good post.

Completely unknown.

Here's Obama on his own loans:

Where Obama didn't finish paying off his loans until 2004, just before he became a US senator.

But again, what's the point in presenting anything to these irrational conspiracy junkies. As anything that doesn't ape their conspiracies is folded into it.

don't forget the boston parking tickets sky

If you haven't arrived at the truth in eight years, I suggest the problem is yours alone and you should seek help for your serious cognition problem.

I really haven't been told anything because every time I ask I am called a racist or someone gets defensive and writes an asshole reply like yours. The question has never been answered and when it is it is done so reluctantly.
start here Search
don't let these 0bots tell you what to think, they have no power here... silly witches.. :)

Forum List

Back