🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How did Obama work out for you liberals?

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan

Thank You Mr. President.

And gas is about $2.00 a gallon. Thanks again.
I'm doing much better. Michigan Republicans will credit Rick Snyder but Rick Snyder didn't get us out of the bush great global recession.

Obama did.

How did obama do it?

Lmfao Michigan is a work to right state now dumb fuck.
I know! That scumbag Rick Snyder.

I don't know how Obama got us out of the great recession but he did

I don't know how Obama got us out of the great recession but he did

Since the recession ended in June 2009, it really didn't have much to do with Obama.
During Obama's tenure, there has been exactly ONE quarter where annualized growth was greater than 2%. No other president since the 30's has had a worse economic record.
Cue the race card.

upload_2016-8-28_19-52-54.png

His economy hasn't been quite that bad.......

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Why did we need GM ?

When we have BMW

View attachment 87367

Toyota

ibi-toyota-woodstock-plant-on-00.jpg

Nissan

nmmc-smyrna-plant-med.jpg

Honda

Honda-Mexico-production-start-4%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Kia

P000000476_E000028408.jpg

Hyundai

277__960x447_manufacturing-process.jpg

Volkswagen

vw-chattanooga-assembly-plant.jpg

Why are not these important candy?

Oh yea not union jobs and not in blue states :)
Be honest. The only reason those non union jobs pay better than Walmart is so the employees don't unionize.

Do you understand if not for unions or the fear of them those plants would only pay those uneducated blue collar factory rats $10 hr.

No other reason they pay as well as they do.

Huh?

You really mother fucking think I would work for. $18 bucks an hour?

With my 30 plus years of skills or anyone like me?
I know lots of guys in Michigan who had to take a step back so yes I could see you working for $18 hr if that's all you could find.

And if you say you wouldn't then you're not as tough or hard working as you say. When I was out of work I worked for $10 hr under the table. Some dirty jobs. Better than nothing.

Tell us your specialty that demands such a high wage.
What's your point?
That no skill people should be paid as much as skilled people who actually EARN their wages/salaries?
I already made my point. Those auto makers pay you just enough that you won't unionize. If the unions go away they got no reason to pay you so well. We already see it happening in those Toyota plant. And Honda. GM, Ford,etc.

Fewer and fewer people working in the Honda plant are Honda employees making Honda money getting Honda benefits. They are temps and subcontractors.

No skill adults will make at leadt 15 dollars per hour plus benefits . If they dont pay and train their employees then nobody should apply except illegals.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

The stock market has been propped up by fake money. $85 billion per month of OUR money has been infused to WALL STREET. This has kept stock prices artificially high. Most Wall Street analysts agree there is a major correction not only a question of when, it is needed.
Interest rates have been held to artificially low levels.
We endure the lowest labor participation rate in over 40 years.
General Motors, save for the Chevy Pickup is reeling in poor sales. The top sellers of Chevy products do not come close in sales or reliability of those autos ( Toyota Camry, Hyundai Sonata) which are not only the two best selling mid range sedans, but are far more reliable and hold resale value at much higher rates.
The price of gas is not because of federal policy. It is IN SPITE of it.
Most of our oil production is from privately held lands. NOT federal oil leases.
But, you keep your Obama sycophant blinders on.....Go ahead.

Damn it, Obama! Why haven't you done anything about the reliability of GM products!

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Why did we need GM ?

When we have BMW

View attachment 87367

Toyota

ibi-toyota-woodstock-plant-on-00.jpg

Nissan

nmmc-smyrna-plant-med.jpg

Honda

Honda-Mexico-production-start-4%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Kia

P000000476_E000028408.jpg

Hyundai

277__960x447_manufacturing-process.jpg

Volkswagen

vw-chattanooga-assembly-plant.jpg

Why are not these important candy?

Oh yea not union jobs and not in blue states :)
Be honest. The only reason those non union jobs pay better than Walmart is so the employees don't unionize.

Do you understand if not for unions or the fear of them those plants would only pay those uneducated blue collar factory rats $10 hr.

No other reason they pay as well as they do.

Huh?

You really mother fucking think I would work for. $18 bucks an hour?

With my 30 plus years of skills or anyone like me?
I know lots of guys in Michigan who had to take a step back so yes I could see you working for $18 hr if that's all you could find.

And if you say you wouldn't then you're not as tough or hard working as you say. When I was out of work I worked for $10 hr under the table. Some dirty jobs. Better than nothing.

Tell us your specialty that demands such a high wage.

So now you want to play that game?

Who is the one who provided the mass jobs? $20 bucks and up?

Obama or southern republican governors,

Riddle me this?

Where have I lived for the past 14 years,

You have your dad helping you..

I just have me

OP- A helluva lot better than another catastrophe like Booosh, brainwashed functional morons. 83 months of growth, averted full blown corrupt GOP depression- only cost 7-8 TRILLION. Turned us into a forward looking, respected world leader instead of a bunch of ignorant ugly American jackasses/disasters. Pissed off the hater dupes so much you're wrecking the New BS GOP LOL.

How did obama do that? Be specific..

I can counter that with over 300 company's since Rick Perry, Nikki Haley , Pat Mcory took office.
Do what? Be specific.

300 companies WTH?

Want me to name them? Now that I checked it is over 165,697 companies that relocated to the south since 2008
Link? And what does this have to do with anything?
Let's look at the state of New Jersey. The champion of bleeding jobs....
Hoffman La Roche, Merck. Sony. Mercedes Benz, Marcal, AT&T, LG, Sealed Air Corp, Proctor and Gamble, Colgate Palmolive, Xerox, Three Ford plants, One GM plant....
This is just a short list of companies that have either left NJ entirely or have a mere skeletal presence in the state. Add the over $100 billion in wealth that has left the state since 2005.
It is sickening what has happened to my home state.....The main reason for the exodus of people and jobs......Confiscatory taxes and overbearing regulations on business...
Oops...Forgot Ingersoll- Rand and International Paper.

Last edited:
Anti teacher anti education sentiments abound. You want people teaching for nothing. Cheap pricks you are. You believe in low wages. We understand.
What the hell are you yammering about?

Who fucking knows...

The retarded liberals think that poor republicans In red states don't have bass boats, 4 wheelers , pick up trucks And all the rest of the toys you don't see in the hood of blue states

If I vote republican, can I get a confederate flag, an ATV, and will people call me Billy Bob?

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

I'm doing much better. Michigan Republicans will credit Rick Snyder but Rick Snyder didn't get us out of the bush great global recession.

Obama did.

Very true. One needn't look any further than the 2016 Presidential Election to see the rampant dishonesty of the right wing. They've given Hillary 3 or 4 diseases (all lies), routinely say she has been "proven" to be a criminal, routinely say she is a "murderer", routinely call her names petaining to her appearance...

These are largely dishonest people that we deal with from the Trump camp. There is no other way to describe it and there is no need to search for other vocabulary.

In point and fact is the GM bail out. Nothing highlights the intellectual dishonesty of a republican more than this.

The car business is not like buying a ladder from Sears. When you buy a car, you rely on the dealerships for any problems after the sale, for warranty work, and for trade-in if you prefer.

A bankruptcy that would have caused dealerships to close (most dealers are not union by the way so that is another clear lie from them--that there was some union driven solution) would hurt the sales of the product. Why would you buy a GM Truck and get no warranty since there would be, in some cases, no dealership close by for service?

Want genuine GM Parts for your Silverado Pick-up? Won't be able to get them either.

Now, it's not like conserve-hate-ives don't buy cars. They do. They realize everything I wrote is a fact. Do they EVER mention this? Of course not. It would shed a little positive light onto something Obama did. Even when their messiah is a supporter of the bail-outs do they dare agree:

" "I think the government should stand behind [the car companies] 100 percent. You cannot lose the auto companies. They're great."

Anti teacher anti education sentiments abound. You want people teaching for nothing. Cheap pricks you are. You believe in low wages. We understand.

Who fucking knows...

The retarded liberals think that poor republicans In red states don't have bass boats, 4 wheelers , pick up trucks And all the rest of the toys you don't see in the hood of blue states
I will admit to that. There are a lot of poor white people up north Michigan who live with their parents or in a house with a bunch of friends and they're happy. They seem to make enough in one of the local factories small shops or at the piggly wiggly or tractor supply or Walmart and they are happy enough. And a couple each making $10h seem to be able to get by.

No drugs. That helps. Not overpopulated.

And anyone who wants better goes to college and moves. Just because your parents made a life for themselves in the city you grew up in doesn't mean you will.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Why did we need GM ?
Yeah, run on that. Worked wonders for Mittens.

Why do you back a company that is still in trouble with it's union pension program still in crisis is anyone's guess..

But GM is going to die one day.every one knows It.
i'm curious. Why are you eager for the collapse of an American company? Is there something about America you really hate?

I will dance in the streets naked in the rain when GM finally goes down..

To me that will be the perfect day..for me.

Hey did Chrysler employees lose their jobs when they got bought out by fiat?
So, for purely selfish reasons, you want American companies to fold. Purely selfish. You fit the Trump mold to a T.

OP- A helluva lot better than another catastrophe like Booosh, brainwashed functional morons. 83 months of growth, averted full blown corrupt GOP depression- only cost 7-8 TRILLION. Turned us into a forward looking, respected world leader instead of a bunch of ignorant ugly American jackasses/disasters. Pissed off the hater dupes so much you're wrecking the New BS GOP LOL.

I can counter that with over 300 company's since Rick Perry, Nikki Haley , Pat Mcory took office.
Do what? Be specific.

300 companies WTH?

Want me to name them? Now that I checked it is over 165,697 companies that relocated to the south since 2008
Hoffman La Roche, Merck. Sony. Mercedes Benz, Marcal, AT&T, LG, Sealed Air Corp, Proctor and Gamble, Colgate Palmolive, Xerox, Three Ford plants, One GM plant....
This is just a short list of companies that have either left NJ entirely or have a mere skeletal presence in the state. Add the over $100 billion in wealth that has left the state since 2005.
It is sickening what has happened to my home state.....The main reason for the exodus of people and jobs......Confiscatory taxes and overbearing regulations on business
165k companies my butt. WTH does his have to do with anything? lol. NJ pays the south every year-

Why did we need GM ?

Why do you back a company that is still in trouble with it's union pension program still in crisis is anyone's guess..

i'm curious. Why are you eager for the collapse of an American company? Is there something about America you really hate?

So, for purely selfish reasons, you want American companies to fold. Purely selfish. You fit the Trump mold to a T.

Huh? It's all about destroying unions who jeopardize the children workers of america.

Why should they pay outlandish taxes and high cost of living for back room deals between unions and democrat leaders?

Answer me , why?

Who fucking knows...

I will admit to that. There are a lot of poor white people up north Michigan who live with their parents or in a house with a bunch of friends and they're happy. They seem to make enough in one of the local factories small shops or at the piggly wiggly or tractor supply or Walmart and they are happy enough. And a couple each making $10h seem to be able to get by.

No drugs. That helps. Not overpopulated.

And anyone who wants better goes to college and moves. Just because your parents made a life for themselves in the city you grew up in doesn't mean you will.
Yup, a great life in New BS GOP Reaganist America. Breaking: They're not happy, and neither are people on welfare. You want them to cry nonstop for ya?

Do what? Be specific.

300 companies WTH?

It is sickening what has happened to my home state.....The main reason for the exodus of people and jobs......Confiscatory taxes and overbearing regulations on business
165k companies my butt. WTH does his have to do with anything? lol. NJ pays the south every year-

WTF you talking about?

Hedge fund managers that get their phony fed money from the Chinese that pay the south????

Huh? It's all about destroying unions who jeopardize the children workers of america.

Why should they pay outlandish taxes and high cost of living for back room deals between unions and democrat leaders?

Answer me , why?
Funny how when unions were strong, so was the middle/working class. Great job, Reagan, Pubs, and dupes. Unions are gone and so are Greatest Generation CEOs, now only gov't can help the people.

I get my Obamagas for $1.83 a gallon

Thanks President Obama

Do what? Be specific.

300 companies WTH?

WTF you talking about?

Hedge fund managers that get their phony fed money from the Chinese that pay the south????
NJ's fed tax money goes to the south and red state mooch states. Hedge funders don't pay taxes thanks to the GOP, dunce.

Forum List

Back