🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How did Obama work out for you liberals?

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan

Thank You Mr. President.

And gas is about $2.00 a gallon. Thanks again.
I'm doing much better. Michigan Republicans will credit Rick Snyder but Rick Snyder didn't get us out of the bush great global recession.

Obama did.

Very true. One needn't look any further than the 2016 Presidential Election to see the rampant dishonesty of the right wing. They've given Hillary 3 or 4 diseases (all lies), routinely say she has been "proven" to be a criminal, routinely say she is a "murderer", routinely call her names petaining to her appearance...

These are largely dishonest people that we deal with from the Trump camp. There is no other way to describe it and there is no need to search for other vocabulary.

In point and fact is the GM bail out. Nothing highlights the intellectual dishonesty of a republican more than this.

The car business is not like buying a ladder from Sears. When you buy a car, you rely on the dealerships for any problems after the sale, for warranty work, and for trade-in if you prefer.

A bankruptcy that would have caused dealerships to close (most dealers are not union by the way so that is another clear lie from them--that there was some union driven solution) would hurt the sales of the product. Why would you buy a GM Truck and get no warranty since there would be, in some cases, no dealership close by for service?

Want genuine GM Parts for your Silverado Pick-up? Won't be able to get them either.

Now, it's not like conserve-hate-ives don't buy cars. They do. They realize everything I wrote is a fact. Do they EVER mention this? Of course not. It would shed a little positive light onto something Obama did. Even when their messiah is a supporter of the bail-outs do they dare agree:

" "I think the government should stand behind [the car companies] 100 percent. You cannot lose the auto companies. They're great."

Want genuine GM Parts for your Silverado Pick-up? Won't be able to get them either

You dishonest bitch you know how many aftermarket parts there is for GM?

Its a god Damn million dollar market ,
Hell you stupid ignorant shit for brains the after market GM products are better then the GM products.

According to you. In many cases they are not. In some cases they may be. For most of us with brains, the engineers who designed the product and the factory that made them based off of their designs offer a superior product to those who are reversed engineered by some yokel in Myrtle Beach whose teeth-to-tattoo ratio is 1:1.

As for the bail-out:

Ford Motor Co., the only large U.S. automaker that didn’t receive a U.S. government bailout, would’ve failed along with General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC if President Barack Obama’s administration hadn’t rescued the industry, said Steven Rattner, who headed Obama’s auto task force.

“Ford would have closed because it wouldn’t have been able to get parts, because the parts industry in this country was in arguably worse shape than the assemblers,” Rattner said today at the Center for American Progress in Washington.

Rattner, now chairman of the Willett Advisors LLC investment firm, led the $63.4 billion bailout in 2009 of GM and Chrysler, which he said would have fired all their workers and ceased to exist without the bailout.

President George W. Bush, who preceded Obama, “did the right thing” by beginning the bailout process, giving $17.5 billion to GM and Chrysler in 2008, Rattner said.

The auto bailout has been a point of contention in the presidential race between Obama and Republican Mitt Romney as they compete for votes in swing states including Ohio, home to U.S. automaker and parts-supplier plants. Romney opposed the government bailout.

Ford’s View

Ford Chief Executive Officer Alan Mulally last month made similar comments, saying he doesn’t regret testifying before Congress in support of taxpayer support for his competitors.

“We think about that a lot, should we have gone back and testified on behalf of our competitors who were bankrupt,” Mulally told reporters Sept. 18 in New York. “I would do the same thing again today.”

Mulally said he agreed with the assessment of “the economic advisers of the Bush administration and the Obama administration that if GM and Chrysler had gone into free fall, they could have taken the United States from a recession into a depression.”

Let me guess, they are all communists or statists or whatever tortured phrase you morons are calling the brigher bulbs in the world nowadays.

What? You smoking weed now? I always suspected you were a moo moo cow..

But after this I get it kunt..

For most of us with brains, the engineers who designed the product and the factory that made them based off of their designs offer a superior product to those who are reversed engineered by some yokel in Myrtle Beach whose teeth-to-tattoo ratio is 1:1.

Damn bitch you really do hate me don't you slut?

You want war candy I will give you war

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

And all it took was $9 trillion in deficit spending..........

Congress approved every penny. Talk to them.
At Democrst President request.
Yep you are correct. Need an outsider like Donald J Trump to kick these people in the ass and get em right.

Unemployment rate for blacks is down five percent

Give me teen blacks UE..

I dare you RW

Move that goalpost

Unemployment is down. Not for African-Americans.
I am not moving that goal post

You know me RW my entire theme the past 4 or so years on here when some one mentions black UE has always been about the sky high black teenage UE.

Look at my posts
A fucking unemployed teen does the most killings and robberys
Let's be honest here....who gives a shit about the unemployment rate of any teenage group?

I still say you can't prove it is higher than 2008

I am being honest here..

Why you really don't care?

God Damn RW I am more liberal then you.
Teen unemployment...no, I don't care

I tend to worry more about adult

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

And all it took was $9 trillion in deficit spending..........

Congress approved every penny. Talk to them.
At Democrst President request.
Yep you are correct. Need an outsider like Donald J Trump to kick these people in the ass and get em right.

I'm not worried about the deficit. Obviously, it is not a problem, or the Pentagon would not be spending $300,000,000 per F-35 produced for the Navy.

Give me teen blacks UE..

I dare you RW

Move that goalpost

You know me RW my entire theme the past 4 or so years on here when some one mentions black UE has always been about the sky high black teenage UE.

Look at my posts
Let's be honest here....who gives a shit about the unemployment rate of any teenage group?

I am being honest here..

Pretty callous, RW. How are they going to pay for their tattoos?

They refuse to address that one, especially for black teenagers that is doing all the killings.

Give me teen blacks UE..

I dare you RW

Your claim....you provide proof

Show where black teen unemployment is higher than 2008

I don't have to prove it, it's yours to say I am wrong

We can look at it at headlines alone .

It's up to me to say I don't give a shit about the teen unemployment rate

I knew you couldn't prove your claim.....you never do

I produced it here hundreds of times.

Try me one more..then when I produce it Again you will log off and watch reruns of the Flintstones

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Stock market is up. Thank you federal reserve for printing funny money.

Osama is dead. Thank you Seal Team 6.

GM is alive. After filing bankruptcy most companies recover.

We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you George Bush for ending the war in Iraq.

Gas is about $2 a gallon. Thank you oil industry for implementing Fracking.

Did I miss anything?

They refuse to address that one, especially for black teenagers that is doing all the killings.

Give me teen blacks UE..

I dare you RW

While the rate of unemployment for blacks is down, the participation rate is also down.... to a paltry 61.2%....That is tragic.
Hope and change

There seems to be a very lively discussion about Obama and the decline of the unions.

I don't mean to sound uninformed, but what the hell does the President of the US have to do with unions?
Reagan started the process of busting the unions. Air traffic controllers. Hw bush invented NAFTA. Gw gave Toyota and Honda tax breaks.

Union membership used to be 35% of our workforce. Today 10%. And no coincidence wages went down

Give me teen blacks UE..

I dare you RW

Move that goalpost

Look at my posts

I am being honest here..

Why?

Useless bastards that are hopeless ? Let them go on government welfare..

Teenagers are the ones who need the help and hope

There seems to be a very lively discussion about Obama and the decline of the unions.

I don't mean to sound uninformed, but what the hell does the President of the US have to do with unions?
Reagan started the process of busting the unions. Air traffic controllers. Hw bush invented NAFTA. Gw gave Toyota and Honda tax breaks.

Union membership used to be 35% of our workforce. Today 10%. And no coincidence wages went down

No.. america started the process of destroying unions..

We didn't want to be paid the same as useless pot smoking pigs like you

Silly boo boo my boss gets on me why I am so quite at work...

I told him a week ago give me a mission to fire some one..

I do that shit in a heart beat..

I don't give a fuck people like you, RW and candy ..see ya .

Give me teen blacks UE..

I dare you RW

I don't have to prove it, it's yours to say I am wrong

We can look at it at headlines alone .

It's up to me to say I don't give a shit about the teen unemployment rate

I knew you couldn't prove your claim.....you never do

I produced it here hundreds of times.

Try me one more..then when I produce it Again you will log off and watch reruns of the Flintstones
Show me

Then show me why I should give a shit

You do realize pots legal in Michigan now, don't you you BEER DRINKER! Lol

Move that goalpost

Look at my posts

I am being honest here..

Why?

Useless bastards that are hopeless ? Let them go on government welfare..

Teenagers are the ones who need the help and hope

Teens on welfare?

Stock market is up. Thank you federal reserve for printing funny money.

Osama is dead. Thank you Seal Team 6.

GM is alive. After filing bankruptcy most companies recover.

We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you George Bush for ending the war in Iraq.

Gas is about $2 a gallon. Thank you oil industry for implementing Fracking.

Did I miss anything?

Give me teen blacks UE..

I dare you RW

While the rate of unemployment for blacks is down, the participation rate is also down.... to a paltry 61.2%....That is tragic.
Hope and change
Good god!

More labor participation rate bullshit

You do understand obama is breaking a federal law by not enforcing it in states right?

Give me teen blacks UE..

I dare you RW

Hope and change
Good god!

More labor participation rate bullshit

You still ignore the facts right?
So what do you think black teenagers living with their mom don't want to work dumb ass?

You do understand obama is breaking a federal law by not enforcing it in states right?
Sue him

Silly boo boo my boss gets on me why I am so quite at work...

I told him a week ago give me a mission to fire some one..

I do that shit in a heart beat..

I don't give a fuck people like you, RW and candy ..see ya .

A. You don't have the power to fire anyone

B. I bet lots of people would love to fire you. Including your boss who tells his white collar friends about the poor white trash he has to communicate with. You! He's talking about you. Remember that tomorrow when your sucking his

And he and I make more than you.

Why they pay you so well is beyond me. Oh yea, you're so valuable. The place will go on without you pal. You're just a cog

Sue him
So much for States rights

Forum List

Back