🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How did Obama work out for you liberals?

Funny thing is that's not really true. My brother worked for Ford and Visteon and now his company is a fortune 500. His job is to negotia try e with unions in those other countries. Even mexico has unions. Labor is organized elsewhere.

Unions have not outlived the oj r usefulness. They've become bad beurocracies for sure but they're still necessary

Well, ok, but it is tough to organize a union for robots......
And the company is outsourcing hr, accounting, it, etc. How many employees are actual Toyota employees?

huh?
Eventually only the small few who are absolutely necessary will work for Toyota or Honda. Right now everyone works for toyota and they are all paid well. Tomorrow, they outsource IT to an Indian company. Toyota it employees aren't part of a union. They have no right to their job and there's no union to protect them. Hr is next, then accounting, customer service. You'll see

Look, Sealy, I am a liberal, too. but the laws of economics cannot be changed by good intentions. There has not been a TV set manufactured in the USA since the late 1970's. If there were, no one would be able to afford it. In my lifetime, I saw Packard, Studebaker, Desoto, Hudson, AMC, Edsel, Mercury, Plymouth, Nash, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn, Willy's and Henry J disappear. Chrysler is now owned by a foreign company, and GMC builds cars that are crap. Embrace change. The steam engine is gone for good.
It's true. The next generation has to get used to a new normal. My suggestion is if you are going to have kids you better explain to them this new reality

So, for purely selfish reasons, you want American companies to fold. Purely selfish. You fit the Trump mold to a T.

Huh? It's all about destroying unions who jeopardize the children workers of america.

Why should they pay outlandish taxes and high cost of living for back room deals between unions and democrat leaders?

Answer me , why?
could you carefully read and review what you have written here? Try slowing down, thinking carefully and making a cohesive point.

I am just mad...that liberals don't think about kids.if you give them jobs they Will be occupied...run jobs away with high taxed nothing to do, except kill one another...

Because lord knows there are only 2 choices every kid can make; get a menial job or kill one another.

Your neighborhood growing up must have been "interesting" between your obvious shitty education and your fanciful imagination.

I lived in the burbs of Chicago..

I knew the south side of chicago by running drugs in my youth...I mentioned this numerous of times on here no secrete

I think you may still be sampling your product if you can’t figure out why having GM is good.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan

Thank You Mr. President.

And gas is about $2.00 a gallon. Thanks again.

Stock market is up. Thank you federal reserve for printing funny money.

Unemployment is down. Not for African-Americans.

Osama is dead. Thank you Seal Team 6.

GM is alive. After filing bankruptcy most companies recover.

We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you George Bush for ending the war in Iraq.

Gas is about $2 a gallon. Thank you oil industry for implementing Fracking.

Did I miss anything?

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

Guess again. Anyone that credits Obama for any of those things you did has to be a grade school dropout.

Funny thing is that's not really true. My brother worked for Ford and Visteon and now his company is a fortune 500. His job is to negotia try e with unions in those other countries. Even mexico has unions. Labor is organized elsewhere.

Unions have not outlived the oj r usefulness. They've become bad beurocracies for sure but they're still necessary

Well, ok, but it is tough to organize a union for robots......
And the company is outsourcing hr, accounting, it, etc. How many employees are actual Toyota employees?

huh?
Eventually only the small few who are absolutely necessary will work for Toyota or Honda. Right now everyone works for toyota and they are all paid well. Tomorrow, they outsource IT to an Indian company. Toyota it employees aren't part of a union. They have no right to their job and there's no union to protect them. Hr is next, then accounting, customer service. You'll see

Look, Sealy, I am a liberal, too. but the laws of economics cannot be changed by good intentions. There has not been a TV set manufactured in the USA since the late 1970's. If there were, no one would be able to afford it. In my lifetime, I saw Packard, Studebaker, Desoto, Hudson, AMC, Edsel, Mercury, Plymouth, Nash, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn, Willy's and Henry J disappear. Chrysler is now owned by a foreign company, and GMC builds cars that are crap. Embrace change. The steam engine is gone for good.

Technicaly there is televisions made in the U.S. in south carolina, sold in Walmarts..

Huh? It's all about destroying unions who jeopardize the children workers of america.

Why should they pay outlandish taxes and high cost of living for back room deals between unions and democrat leaders?

Answer me , why?
could you carefully read and review what you have written here? Try slowing down, thinking carefully and making a cohesive point.

I am just mad...that liberals don't think about kids.if you give them jobs they Will be occupied...run jobs away with high taxed nothing to do, except kill one another...

Because lord knows there are only 2 choices every kid can make; get a menial job or kill one another.

Your neighborhood growing up must have been "interesting" between your obvious shitty education and your fanciful imagination.

I knew the south side of chicago by running drugs in my youth...I mentioned this numerous of times on here no secrete

I think you may still be sampling your product if you can’t figure out why having GM is good.

GM was never ever going anywhere. ..

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan

Thank You Mr. President.

And gas is about $2.00 a gallon. Thanks again.

Stock market is up. Thank you federal reserve for printing funny money.

Unemployment is down. Not for African-Americans.

Osama is dead. Thank you Seal Team 6.

GM is alive. After filing bankruptcy most companies recover.

We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you George Bush for ending the war in Iraq.

Gas is about $2 a gallon. Thank you oil industry for implementing Fracking.

Did I miss anything?

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

Guess again. Anyone that credits Obama for any of those things you did has to be a grade school dropout.

So you don’t Credit Obama with killing Bin Laden. You give that credit to the SEALs. Right?

Barack Obama abused the usage of the executive order to enforce highly questionable ends. An incredible power no single man in office should ever of been given.

Most of what Barack Obama accomplished, can be attributed to actions through either the executive order, or through the role of top state ambassador and military commander.

In other words, he achieved what he did primarily through dictatorial and non-democratic means.

Of course, all presidents have used executive orders. To single out Barack Obama though, he used it primarily to enforce legislation that restricted liberties, like gun control.

Again, intellectual dishonesty. It is true that a lot of businesses come through bankruptcy. Cars are different. There are warranties that are enforced by the dealerships. There are parts that, despite your idiotic protests, are dealer parts that have no distribution channels along Amazon.com or through AutoZone.

If you’re going to buy a vehicle and spend $45,000; you aren’t going to do so unless you’re fairly certain they will be there for the warranty work and have parts that fit your vehicle. That is reality. I’m not sure where you live.

Again, intellectual dishonesty. It is true that a lot of businesses come through bankruptcy. Cars are different. There are warranties that are enforced by the dealerships. There are parts that, despite your idiotic protests, are dealer parts that have no distribution channels along Amazon.com or through AutoZone.

If you’re going to buy a vehicle and spend $45,000; you aren’t going to do so unless you’re fairly certain they will be there for the warranty work and have parts that fit your vehicle. That is reality. I’m not sure where you live.

That's your idiotic excuse?

GM would still be here if they went through bankruptcy, You didn't see american airlines go anywhere did you?

Oh mercy me. Chrysler got bought out by fiat, did they stop honoring warrentys?

The GM argument is irrelevant.

It is not the states business to play market control.

A protected corporation is an abusive corporation.

That's your idiotic excuse?

GM would still be here if they went through bankruptcy, You didn't see american airlines go anywhere did you?

Oh mercy me. Chrysler got bought out by fiat, did they stop honoring warrentys?

Airline tickets are not the same as there are no defects….
Chrysler was bought; it didn’t file bankruptcy….

Next?

The GM argument is irrelevant.

It is not the states business to play market control.

A protected corporation is an abusive corporation.

Yeah, that is what Governor Romney thought. The American people disagreed and he lost every state he called a home state; including Michigan.

Yeah, that is what Governor Romney thought. The American people disagreed and he lost every state he called a home state; including Michigan.

That stance does not make a good headline.

Governor Romney believes American businesses should be allowed to die

Most Americans are feeble minded sheep. They do not care for uncovering the truth.

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

And you think Hillary Clinton will clean this mess up?

You people are delusional.
'scuse me, I have to go out now and fill my car with much, much cheaper gas.

That stance does not make a good headline.

Governor Romney believes American businesses should be allowed to die

Most Americans are feeble minded sheep. They do not care for uncovering the truth.

Ahh… 332-206. Obama had the shears, Romney and the republicans were the sheep.
Trump is in for a good trimming coming up in November.

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

And you think Hillary Clinton will clean this mess up?

You people are delusional.
How's thus thread working out for you?

Ahh… 332-206. Obama had the shears, Romney and the republicans were the sheep.
Trump is in for a good trimming coming up in November.

No.

Pretty much everybody is a feeble minded sheep. Including Democrats.

Forum List

Back