🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How did Obama work out for you liberals?

How's thus thread working out for you?

You are trying to disavow his argument by appealing to argumentum ad populum in a specific example of your own choosing.

It is intellectual dishonesty.

How's thus thread working out for you?

You are trying to disavow his argument by appealing to argumentum ad populum in a specific example of your own choosing.

It is intellectual dishonesty.
Yeah, how dare I use so many people shooting down his thread as evidence it's a fail. :dunno:

As a liberal, things have worked out quite well under Obama

I get all kinds of "free stuff". Not just Obamaphones and Obama paying my mortgage but I get some great deals on Obamagas.

Most places, I just flash my Liberal Card and wink and I get everything for free......free movies, free dinners, free drinks at the bar. I even get free lap dances at the local titty bar.

get_and_card.gif

How has Obama worked out for you conservatives?

Well, ok, but it is tough to organize a union for robots......
And the company is outsourcing hr, accounting, it, etc. How many employees are actual Toyota employees?

huh?
Eventually only the small few who are absolutely necessary will work for Toyota or Honda. Right now everyone works for toyota and they are all paid well. Tomorrow, they outsource IT to an Indian company. Toyota it employees aren't part of a union. They have no right to their job and there's no union to protect them. Hr is next, then accounting, customer service. You'll see

Look, Sealy, I am a liberal, too. but the laws of economics cannot be changed by good intentions. There has not been a TV set manufactured in the USA since the late 1970's. If there were, no one would be able to afford it. In my lifetime, I saw Packard, Studebaker, Desoto, Hudson, AMC, Edsel, Mercury, Plymouth, Nash, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn, Willy's and Henry J disappear. Chrysler is now owned by a foreign company, and GMC builds cars that are crap. Embrace change. The steam engine is gone for good.
It's true. The next generation has to get used to a new normal. My suggestion is if you are going to have kids you better explain to them this new reality

My suggestion is if you are going to have kids you better explain to them this new reality

Sorry kids, the liberals have fucked up our country.

Obama worked out great! He kicked regressive Right Wing ass for 8 years, knocking the crap out of you sniveling whining pussies every step of the way while moving our country forward on many fronts.
Read it and weep.
Obama Is One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time. Here’s Why

I laughed, I cried......comedic fiction.
We know you've cried (for 8years) but don't remember you laughing.

don't remember you laughing.

Every time someone says Obama did a great job. Can't...stop...laughing.

Obama worked out great! He kicked regressive Right Wing ass for 8 years, knocking the crap out of you sniveling whining pussies every step of the way while moving our country forward on many fronts.
Read it and weep.

70 million Americans disagree with you

Yeah, that is what Governor Romney thought. The American people disagreed and he lost every state he called a home state; including Michigan.

That stance does not make a good headline.

Governor Romney believes American businesses should be allowed to die

Most Americans are feeble minded sheep. They do not care for uncovering the truth.

Ahh… 332-206. Obama had the shears, Romney and the republicans were the sheep.
Trump is in for a good trimming coming up in November.

Trump is in for a good trimming coming up in November.

When it comes to trim.....who's better than Hillary?

Read it and weep.

70 million Americans disagree with you

There have to be more than 70 million morons who disagree with me.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan

Thank You Mr. President.

And gas is about $2.00 a gallon. Thanks again.

Stock market is up. Thank you federal reserve for printing funny money.

Unemployment is down. Not for African-Americans.

Osama is dead. Thank you Seal Team 6.

GM is alive. After filing bankruptcy most companies recover.

We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you George Bush for ending the war in Iraq.

Gas is about $2 a gallon. Thank you oil industry for implementing Fracking.

Did I miss anything?

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

Guess again. Anyone that credits Obama for any of those things you did has to be a grade school dropout.

So you don’t Credit Obama with killing Bin Laden. You give that credit to the SEALs. Right?

That is 100% correct. All Obama did was grant them permission to go get him. NO President would have done differently.

The price of gas would have been $5 a gallon if Obama had got his way. Even a 2nd grader knows that.

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

And you think Hillary Clinton will clean this mess up?

You people are delusional.

yes, they are. But don't expect any changes. The genetic defect known as liberalism prevents its victims from accepting facts. Their brains only accept that which is fed them by their owners.

liberalism is a form of slavery

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you George Bush for ending the war in Iraq.

Did I miss anything?

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

Guess again. Anyone that credits Obama for any of those things you did has to be a grade school dropout.

So you don’t Credit Obama with killing Bin Laden. You give that credit to the SEALs. Right?
If you credit Obama for killing OBL then you have to blame Clinton for 9-11 since he would not authorize taking him out when we had him in our crosshairs.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Did I miss anything?

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

That is 100% correct. All Obama did was grant them permission to go get him.
So using your logic, Adolf Hitler wasn’t responsible for the Holocaust/Final Solution…right?

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Did I miss anything?

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

If you credit Obama for killing OBL then you have to blame Clinton for 9-11 since he would not authorize taking him out when we had him in our crosshairs.

False Narrative.

As a liberal, things have worked out quite well under Obama

I get all kinds of "free stuff". Not just Obamaphones and Obama paying my mortgage but I get some great deals on Obamagas.

Most places, I just flash my Liberal Card and wink and I get everything for free......free movies, free dinners, free drinks at the bar. I even get free lap dances at the local titty bar.

get_and_card.gif

How has Obama worked out for you conservatives?

In addition to unlimited "free stuff" ...we just flash our Liberal Card and can vote as many times as we want

How else can we keep Trump from winning?

Did I miss anything?

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

False Narrative.
Pfffft. Totally accurate. If you credit Obama for killing OBL then you have to blame Clinton for 9-11 since he would not authorize taking him out when we had him in our crosshairs.

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

False Narrative.
Pfffft. Totally accurate. If you credit Obama for killing OBL then you have to blame Clinton for 9-11 since he would not authorize taking him out when we had him in our crosshairs.

You do realize taking him out would have resulted in a thousand innocent deaths

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

False Narrative.

Reagan had commanders who met with him when he was fighting the Red Army in Afghanistan. Lets blame him too; shall we?

Forum List

Back