🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How did Obama work out for you liberals?

Guess again. Anyone that credits Obama for any of those things you did has to be a grade school dropout.

So you don’t Credit Obama with killing Bin Laden. You give that credit to the SEALs. Right?
If you credit Obama for killing OBL then you have to blame Clinton for 9-11 since he would not authorize taking him out when we had him in our crosshairs.

False Narrative.
Pfffft. Totally accurate. If you credit Obama for killing OBL then you have to blame Clinton for 9-11 since he would not authorize taking him out when we had him in our crosshairs.

You do realize taking him out would have resulted in a thousand innocent deaths

He had a thousand innocent people in his Al Qaeda tent?

Guess again. Anyone that credits Obama for any of those things you did has to be a grade school dropout.

So you don’t Credit Obama with killing Bin Laden. You give that credit to the SEALs. Right?
If you credit Obama for killing OBL then you have to blame Clinton for 9-11 since he would not authorize taking him out when we had him in our crosshairs.

False Narrative.
Pfffft. Totally accurate. If you credit Obama for killing OBL then you have to blame Clinton for 9-11 since he would not authorize taking him out when we had him in our crosshairs.

You do realize taking him out would have resulted in a thousand innocent deaths
Thousands? :haha:

False Narrative.

Reagan had commanders who met with him when he was fighting the Red Army in Afghanistan. Lets blame him too; shall we?
FDR shook hands with Stalin, so 60 million dead Russians are on his hands too?

Stock market is up. Thank you federal reserve for printing funny money.

Unemployment is down. Not for African-Americans.

Osama is dead. Thank you Seal Team 6.

GM is alive. After filing bankruptcy most companies recover.

We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you George Bush for ending the war in Iraq.

Gas is about $2 a gallon. Thank you oil industry for implementing Fracking.

Did I miss anything?

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

That is 100% correct. All Obama did was grant them permission to go get him.
So using your logic, Adolf Hitler wasn’t responsible for the Holocaust/Final Solution…right?

That would be using your logic, not mine.

False Narrative.

Reagan had commanders who met with him when he was fighting the Red Army in Afghanistan. Lets blame him too; shall we?

Blame Reagan for defeating the Communist USSR without firing a shot? You bet we can blame him for that.

"Did I miss Anything?"

I'm guessing grades 1-12

So using your logic, Adolf Hitler wasn’t responsible for the Holocaust/Final Solution…right?

Explain the difference.

Either
Obama is responsible and gets credit by ordering troops to do what they did
or
Hitler is not responsible and gets no blame because he only ordered the troops to do what they did.

Explain the Difference

False Narrative.

Blame Reagan for defeating the Communist USSR without firing a shot? You bet we can blame him for that.

In case you haven’t noticed, they are still around. In case you didn’t notice, giving Bin Laden weaponry wasn’t the best idea.

Explain the difference.

Either
or
Hitler is not responsible and gets no blame because he only ordered the troops to do what they did.

Explain the Difference

Obama would have been impeached if he had refused to issue the permission for the Seals to get Obama.

Hitler didn't have that problem.

See the difference?

Explain the difference.

Either
or

Explain the Difference

Obama would have been impeached if he had refused to issue the permission for the Seals to get Obama.

See the difference?

That is total speculation and garbage.

The fact is commanders give orders. You’re not willing to give one credit but you’re willing to give one the blame for orders given.

False Narrative.

In case you haven’t noticed, they are still around. In case you didn’t notice, giving Bin Laden weaponry wasn’t the best idea.

I sure did notice that the Red Army left Afghanistan with their tails between their legs. Giving Bin Laden weapons to chase them out was an excellent idea that worked to perfection. I also noticed al queda hasn't used any 1980-1988 style US weapons in quite a few years.

Explain the difference.

Either
or

Explain the Difference

See the difference?

The fact is commanders give orders. You’re not willing to give one credit but you’re willing to give one the blame for orders given.

Are you seriously calling it speculation that Obama would have been impeached if he had refused to give permission to get bin laden? I would call it an absolute certainty.
Let me put it another way for the brain impaired. HE HAD NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE.

PS: Bush spent 7+ years impotently looking for him. Found nothing.
Nobody impeached him; douchebag.
The Democrat controlled Congress refused to give enough funding to pursue OBL effectively. :banana:How's your own medicine taste?

How's acts of terrorism been since OBL died, since you think he was the only one to go after.

Bush abandoned the war on terror in order to pursue his bumbling Iraq invasion

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

And you think Hillary Clinton will clean this mess up?

You people are delusional.
Let's see. You people handed President Obama an economy that was going straight down. If fact, it really looked like the Second Great Republican Depression. Now here we are with unemployment at less than 5%, the market at about 18,500, and, for those of us that were smart enough to get an education in a technical field, very good wages.

Debt is a function of your own desires and abilities. I have only property debts, none for cars, or any other items. Far from having a mess to clean up, Hillary has only to extend this period of prosperity, create a real health care system, and make education less costly for those that desire it. Then her Presidency will be judged as successful as that of President Obama.

If Clinton had authorized the killing of OBL when he had the chance, not only would 3,000 Americans from 9-11 be alive, but every soldier killed and maimed after would have been spared. We are in four wars now with no end in sight that would have not have happened had Clinton done the right thing.

And if you want, we can get into Clinton causing tens of thousands of Rwandans to be hacked to death with machetes too.

The Democrat controlled Congress refused to give enough funding to pursue OBL effectively. :banana:How's your own medicine taste?

How's acts of terrorism been since OBL died, since you think he was the only one to go after.

Bush abandoned the war on terror in order to pursue his bumbling Iraq invasion
Hillary insisted al Queda was in Iraq, Bush had to do it.

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

And you think Hillary Clinton will clean this mess up?

You people are delusional.
Let's see. You people handed President Obama an economy that was going straight down. If fact, it really looked like the Second Great Republican Depression. Now here we are with unemployment at less than 5%, the market at about 18,500, and, for those of us that were smart enough to get an education in a technical field, very good wages.

Debt is a function of your own desires and abilities. I have only property debts, none for cars, or any other items. Far from having a mess to clean up, Hillary has only to extend this period of prosperity, create a real health care system, and make education less costly for those that desire it. Then her Presidency will be judged as successful as that of President Obama.
Economy's under Dem Congressional control typically go down.

Explain the difference.

Either
or

Explain the Difference

See the difference?

Are you seriously calling it speculation that Obama would have been impeached if he had refused to give permission to get bin laden? I would call it an absolute certainty.
Let me put it another way for the brain impaired. HE HAD NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE.

If you believe Zero Dark Thirty most of the task force was skeptical that he was there. Additionally, given the clandestine nature of the enterprise, who is to say that he didn’t have multiple chances. Hell, GWB basically ignored him while he went into Iraq. Nobody tried to impeach him.

Commanders give orders; both Hitler and Obama did. You can’t credit one with the outcome and not credit the other and maintain intellectual honesty.

Forum List

Back