🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How did Obama work out for you liberals?

Obama would have been impeached if he had refused to issue the permission for the Seals to get Obama.

Hitler didn't have that problem.

See the difference?

That is total speculation and garbage.

The fact is commanders give orders. You’re not willing to give one credit but you’re willing to give one the blame for orders given.

Are you seriously calling it speculation that Obama would have been impeached if he had refused to give permission to get bin laden? I would call it an absolute certainty.
Let me put it another way for the brain impaired. HE HAD NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE.
Then that means Clinton never let him get away; since according to you, that would have been an impeachable offense.

Clinton tried to get him a couple of times, but initially he said he couldn't make a case against him and passed up several opportunities to arrest him. And you believed him. LOL
You just said passing up on taking OBL out is an impeachable offense. Now you say it's not. It's a shame you don't have a mind to make up.

That was before 911 fool. Clinton was too busy being his horndog self.

The fact is commanders give orders. You’re not willing to give one credit but you’re willing to give one the blame for orders given.

Are you seriously calling it speculation that Obama would have been impeached if he had refused to give permission to get bin laden? I would call it an absolute certainty.
Let me put it another way for the brain impaired. HE HAD NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE.
Then that means Clinton never let him get away; since according to you, that would have been an impeachable offense.

Clinton tried to get him a couple of times, but initially he said he couldn't make a case against him and passed up several opportunities to arrest him. And you believed him. LOL
You just said passing up on taking OBL out is an impeachable offense. Now you say it's not. It's a shame you don't have a mind to make up.

That was before 911 fool. Clinton was too busy being his horndog self.
So Osama was cool then with all the other attacks?

Obama is not a liberal. Look at his record. Then come back and tell me he's a liberal. None of then are liberal.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan

Thank You Mr. President.

And gas is about $2.00 a gallon. Thanks again.

Why did we need GM ?

When we have BMW

View attachment 87367

Toyota

ibi-toyota-woodstock-plant-on-00.jpg

Nissan

nmmc-smyrna-plant-med.jpg

Honda

Honda-Mexico-production-start-4%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Kia

P000000476_E000028408.jpg

Hyundai

277__960x447_manufacturing-process.jpg

Volkswagen

vw-chattanooga-assembly-plant.jpg

Why are not these important candy?

Oh yea not union jobs and not in blue states :)

Tell me...how much of THIS did those workers get?

Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States

No complaints here

But then again, I don't expect much from my elected officials

Obama would have been impeached if he had refused to issue the permission for the Seals to get Obama.

Hitler didn't have that problem.

See the difference?

I said that once they located OBL, Obama had no choice. Clinton did get impeached.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Agreed. Mr. Obama hasn't started any wars and after Mr. Bush created the biggest financial disaster since 1929, the U.S. recovered quicker than any other nation, and the effect of Bush's mess was global.

And the righties got to keep their guns, too. hahahahaha

The slowest recovery in history under Obama. 1.2% GDP in second quarter is lousy.
The housing crisis started because of Clinton and Democrat policies in place when Bush took office.

Obama couldn't fill any of those shovel ready jobs with the TARP money Bush gave him because there weren't any.
You probably missed the US bombing of Libya, Syria and Yemen under Obama.

You can bet your ignorant ass that a lot of righties and a few lefties got to keep their guns and will continue to keep there guns.
Sounds like you're getting ready for the butt hurt coming in November.

My grandmother always said dumb poor white people who think they are Republicans are being conned with wedge issues. The GOP uses god, gays, racism and guns as wedge issues to divide the masses.

90% of us liberals don't want to take your guns and don't want to turn ours in either. Maybe ban all new assault rifle sales after 1 year. You got 1 year then stop producing these wmd's.

I said that once they located OBL, Obama had no choice. Clinton did get impeached.
According to rightards, Clinton had OBL located -- on a silver platter.

And I hate to be the one to educate you, but I suppose I should since no one else will waste their time trying -- but.... Clinton wasn't impeached for failing to take out Osama Bin Laden. I know, you're shocked, right?

And I hate to be the one to educate you, but I suppose I should since no one else will waste their time trying -- but.... Clinton wasn't impeached for failing to take out Osama Bin Laden. I know, you're shocked, right?

Republicans mocked Clinton for going after bin Laden. Said he was just trying to divert attention away from their blowjob investigation....wag the dog

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

And you think Hillary Clinton will clean this mess up?

You people are delusional.

The Pubs took the house in 2010 and that is why things are the way they are.

Dope.

If barney frank didn't ignore bush Jr, the democrats would still have the house.

Why are you libs so fucking stupid?
Republicans controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court. But somehow, beyond all reason, they believe that one old fat and gay Jew was more powerful than the entire GOP. Go figure.

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

Let's see. You people handed President Obama an economy that was going straight down. If fact, it really looked like the Second Great Republican Depression. Now here we are with unemployment at less than 5%, the market at about 18,500, and, for those of us that were smart enough to get an education in a technical field, very good wages.

Debt is a function of your own desires and abilities. I have only property debts, none for cars, or any other items. Far from having a mess to clean up, Hillary has only to extend this period of prosperity, create a real health care system, and make education less costly for those that desire it. Then her Presidency will be judged as successful as that of President Obama.
Economy's under Dem Congressional control typically go down.

Stock Market doing very well as are my investments. KMI. wow.
You're just a cheerleader for the 1%.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Agreed. Mr. Obama hasn't started any wars and after Mr. Bush created the biggest financial disaster since 1929, the U.S. recovered quicker than any other nation, and the effect of Bush's mess was global.

Obama started wars with two nations that were no threat to America. We are now fighting combat in four nations.
At least Bush got Congressional approval for Iraq and Afghanistan.
Obama didn't start any wars. But then, I'm pointing that out to the rightard who thinks there are only 117 million people working full time. :eusa_doh:
You can inform our combat troops in Syria and Libya they are not in a war. :cuckoo:

Dope.

If barney frank didn't ignore bush Jr, the democrats would still have the house.

Republicans controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court. But somehow, beyond all reason, they believe that one old fat and gay Jew was more powerful than the entire GOP. Go figure.
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans controlled Congress the last 6 years of Bush.

Republicans mocked Clinton for going after bin Laden. Said he was just trying to divert attention away from their blowjob investigation....wag the dog
When Clinton said he wanted to create a domestic counter-terrorism group, the right lambasted him for it and called his plans, "devious"...

Clinton predicted on January 22 that it is "highly likely" that a terrorist group will attack on American soil within the next few years. He is using this risk as the excuse to create a Domestic Terrorism Team headed by a military "commander in chief," with a $2.8 billion budget. We should not underestimate the deceit and deviousness of Clinton's plans to use aggressive presidential actions to wipe out public memory of his impeachment trial.

Clinton's Post-Impeachment Push for Power -- March 1999 Phyllis Schlafly Report

... just imagine, we could have prevented 9.11 if the right was working with America, not against her.

... they go on to warn us...

Clinton has already issued a Presidential Decision Directive to authorize military intervention against terrorism on our own soil. Secretary of Defense William Cohen said in an Army Times interview that "Terrorism is escalating to the point that Americans soon may have to choose between civil liberties and more intrusive means of protection."

...seems they were against the Patriot Act before they were for it.

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Obama started wars with two nations that were no threat to America. We are now fighting combat in four nations.
Obama didn't start any wars. But then, I'm pointing that out to the rightard who thinks there are only 117 million people working full time. :eusa_doh:
You can inform our combat troops in Syria and Libya they are not in a war. :cuckoo:
Sadly, you're fucking retarded. Where do your delusions inform you I said they were not involved in a war?

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Would you like to elaborate on that? Which two countries? And I thought the right was bitching about Mr. Obama pulling out of Iraq. Will you all ever make your mind up?

Dope.

And Hillary is to blame for the Iraq invasion

Stock market is up
Unemployment is down
Osama is dead
GM is alive

Thank You Mr. President.

Sadly, you're fucking retarded. Where do your delusions inform you I said they were not involved in a war?
Takes a real shitforbrains to say attacking a sovereign nation is not an act of war, congrats.

Forum List

Back