🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How did Obama work out for you liberals?

Yeah, run on that. Worked wonders for Mittens.

Why do you back a company that is still in trouble with it's union pension program still in crisis is anyone's guess..

But GM is going to die one day.every one knows It.
i'm curious. Why are you eager for the collapse of an American company? Is there something about America you really hate?

I will dance in the streets naked in the rain when GM finally goes down..

To me that will be the perfect day..for me.

Hey did Chrysler employees lose their jobs when they got bought out by fiat?
So, for purely selfish reasons, you want American companies to fold. Purely selfish. You fit the Trump mold to a T.

Huh? It's all about destroying unions who jeopardize the children workers of america.

Why should they pay outlandish taxes and high cost of living for back room deals between unions and democrat leaders?

Answer me , why?
could you carefully read and review what you have written here? Try slowing down, thinking carefully and making a cohesive point.

Unemployment rate for blacks is down five percent

Give me teen blacks UE..

I dare you RW

Your claim....you provide proof

Show where black teen unemployment is higher than 2008
While the rate of unemployment for blacks is down, the participation rate is also down.... to a paltry 61.2%....That is tragic.
Hope and change
Good god!

More labor participation rate bullshit

You still ignore the facts right?
So what do you think black teenagers living with their mom don't want to work dumb ass?

In your world black inter city teenagers don't have to work because the government provides them everything they need?

As long as they get Roman noodles every day they are fine?

There seems to be a very lively discussion about Obama and the decline of the unions.

I don't mean to sound uninformed, but what the hell does the President of the US have to do with unions?
Reagan started the process of busting the unions. Air traffic controllers. Hw bush invented NAFTA. Gw gave Toyota and Honda tax breaks.

Union membership used to be 35% of our workforce. Today 10%. And no coincidence wages went down

I support unions as much as anyone. My step father was able to hang on to his job at Ford for 50 years because of the union. In fact, He was working for Ford back in the days before the union, when Ford would fire any employee who parked any car in the employee parking lot that wasn't a Ford product. However, most of the battles have been fought and won, and unions are not very relevant any more. Workers have much more to fear from employers outsourcing to countries where there are no unions.

Why do you back a company that is still in trouble with it's union pension program still in crisis is anyone's guess..

i'm curious. Why are you eager for the collapse of an American company? Is there something about America you really hate?

So, for purely selfish reasons, you want American companies to fold. Purely selfish. You fit the Trump mold to a T.

Huh? It's all about destroying unions who jeopardize the children workers of america.

Why should they pay outlandish taxes and high cost of living for back room deals between unions and democrat leaders?

Answer me , why?
could you carefully read and review what you have written here? Try slowing down, thinking carefully and making a cohesive point.

I am just mad...that liberals don't think about kids.if you give them jobs they Will be occupied...run jobs away with high taxed nothing to do, except kill one another...

Answer me , why?

The "backroom deals" are Republican code for "We don't really have a shred of proof" so we refer to something as being a "backroom deal" and expect you to believe it."

Answer me , why?

I am just mad...that liberals don't think about kids.if you give them jobs they Will be occupied...run jobs away with high taxed nothing to do, except kill one another...

Because lord knows there are only 2 choices every kid can make; get a menial job or kill one another.

Your neighborhood growing up must have been "interesting" between your obvious shitty education and your fanciful imagination.

There seems to be a very lively discussion about Obama and the decline of the unions.

I don't mean to sound uninformed, but what the hell does the President of the US have to do with unions?
Reagan started the process of busting the unions. Air traffic controllers. Hw bush invented NAFTA. Gw gave Toyota and Honda tax breaks.

Union membership used to be 35% of our workforce. Today 10%. And no coincidence wages went down

I support unions as much as anyone. My step father was able to hang on to his job at Ford for 50 years because of the union. In fact, He was working for Ford back in the days before the union, when Ford would fire any employee who parked any car in the employee parking lot that wasn't a Ford product. However, most of the battles have been fought and won, and unions are not very relevant any more. Workers have much more to fear from employers outsourcing to countries where there are no unions.

I despise unions with a passion, o could never figure out why a guy making $10 bucks more then me has to ask me how to tie his own boots

Answer me , why?

Because lord knows there are only 2 choices every kid can make; get a menial job or kill one another.

Your neighborhood growing up must have been "interesting" between your obvious shitty education and your fanciful imagination.

I lived in the burbs of Chicago..

I knew the south side of chicago by running drugs in my youth...I mentioned this numerous of times on here no secrete

I despise unions with a passion, o could never figure out why a guy making $10 bucks more then me has to ask me how to tie his own boots[/QUOTE]

Not sure what that has to do with Obama, but, if it will make you feel better, I will never vote for Obama again.

Funny thing is that's not really true. My brother worked for Ford and Visteon and now his company is a fortune 500. His job is to negotia try e with unions in those other countries. Even mexico has unions. Labor is organized elsewhere.

Unions have not outlived the oj r usefulness. They've become bad beurocracies for sure but they're still necessary

Funny thing is that's not really true. My brother worked for Ford and Visteon and now his company is a fortune 500. His job is to negotia try e with unions in those other countries. Even mexico has unions. Labor is organized elsewhere.

Unions have not outlived the oj r usefulness. They've become bad beurocracies for sure but they're still necessary

Well, ok, but it is tough to organize a union for robots......

I support unions as much as anyone. However, most of the battles have been fought and won, and unions are not very relevant any more.

You can't say these two things in the same post sorry.

Anti teacher anti education sentiments abound. You want people teaching for nothing. Cheap pricks you are. You believe in low wages. We understand.
What the hell are you yammering about?

Who fucking knows...

The retarded liberals think that poor republicans In red states don't have bass boats, 4 wheelers , pick up trucks And all the rest of the toys you don't see in the hood of blue states
I will admit to that. There are a lot of poor white people up north Michigan who live with their parents or in a house with a bunch of friends and they're happy. They seem to make enough in one of the local factories small shops or at the piggly wiggly or tractor supply or Walmart and they are happy enough. And a couple each making $10h seem to be able to get by.

No drugs. That helps. Not overpopulated.

And anyone who wants better goes to college and moves. Just because your parents made a life for themselves in the city you grew up in doesn't mean you will.
Yup, a great life in New BS GOP Reaganist America. Breaking: They're not happy, and neither are people on welfare. You want them to cry nonstop for ya?
I don't know if there is a future then for blue collar. We got robots that will do that shit. If you are poor in a poor town and you can't get out I think you're fucked. At least if you have kids you are.

Im pretty well off. I've got a good life. I wouldn't if I would have had kids. So if you are blue collar think about that before you have kids. And understand the reality when you are raising your (hopefully only one) child. Are you going to raise them to work at Walmart or go to college?
Or you could vote for the party that helps the nonrich instead of the party that's bought by the rich. A living wage, an infrastructure bill and good infrastructure, cheap training for tech jobs (3-6 million going begging), tax hikes on the bloated rich and cuts for the nonrich could do wonders.

Trump- "I know, a tax cut for the rich." Pub dupes...

And the company is outsourcing hr, accounting, it, etc. How many employees are actual Toyota employees?

I support unions as much as anyone. However, most of the battles have been fought and won, and unions are not very relevant any more.

Whatever. I guess that I can't get too excited about the issue anymore. I have not been in a unionized profession since 1966.

And the company is outsourcing hr, accounting, it, etc. How many employees are actual Toyota employees?

huh?

Whatever. I guess that I can't get too excited about the issue anymore. I have not been in a unionized profession since 1966.
Ive never been in one but I have two eyes and a liberal mind that understands what created the middle class in the last century

huh?
Eventually only the small few who are absolutely necessary will work for Toyota or Honda. Right now everyone works for toyota and they are all paid well. Tomorrow, they outsource IT to an Indian company. Toyota it employees aren't part of a union. They have no right to their job and there's no union to protect them. Hr is next, then accounting, customer service. You'll see

huh?
Eventually only the small few who are absolutely necessary will work for Toyota or Honda. Right now everyone works for toyota and they are all paid well. Tomorrow, they outsource IT to an Indian company. Toyota it employees aren't part of a union. They have no right to their job and there's no union to protect them. Hr is next, then accounting, customer service. You'll see

Look, Sealy, I am a liberal, too. but the laws of economics cannot be changed by good intentions. There has not been a TV set manufactured in the USA since the late 1970's. If there were, no one would be able to afford it. In my lifetime, I saw Packard, Studebaker, Desoto, Hudson, AMC, Edsel, Mercury, Plymouth, Nash, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn, Willy's and Henry J disappear. Chrysler is now owned by a foreign company, and GMC builds cars that are crap. Embrace change. The steam engine is gone for good.

Forum List

Back