How Did the Ancients Know About Dinosaurs?

interesting opinion,,,to bad the facts say different,,,
Show us the facts....I wont hold my breath.
its your claim,,,show me yours and I will show you mine
I already posted my facts. You have yet to post yours and no its your wacko claim we are discussing. Prove large humans lived in the past like you claimed.

"and there is proof of large humans living in past times,,,"
In AD 235 the army and the Senate proclaimed him Emperor of Rome. Ancient Roman writers claimed that Maximinus Thrax stood over 8 feet tall. His sandals were said to be twice the size of regular army issue. He wore his wife's bracelet as a thumb ring.Nov 6, 2013
A Giant Roman Emperor: Maximinus - Wonders & Marvels

www.wondersandmarvels.com/2013/11/a-giant-roman-emperor-maximinus.html
Thats not a fact. its a legend. I asked for facts. Just one skeleton please. Besides he didnt live with dinosaurs.
I dont see where it is just legend,,,

and how do you know he didnt,,,were you there???

Show us the facts....I wont hold my breath.
I already posted my facts. You have yet to post yours and no its your wacko claim we are discussing. Prove large humans lived in the past like you claimed.

In AD 235 the army and the Senate proclaimed him Emperor of Rome. Ancient Roman writers claimed that Maximinus Thrax stood over 8 feet tall. His sandals were said to be twice the size of regular army issue. He wore his wife's bracelet as a thumb ring.Nov 6, 2013

Thats not a fact. its a legend. I asked for facts. Just one skeleton please. Besides he didnt live with dinosaurs.

I know you dont see. Thats the problem. You are gullible and believe things people write just because.

I know because there were no dinosaurs existing when he was alive. They had died out millions of years before that.

I know you dont see. Thats the problem. You are gullible and believe things people write just because.

I know because there were no dinosaurs existing when he was alive. They had died out millions of years before that.
not according to the written record,,,

and the word dinosaur didnt exist then, they had other words for them,,,

Your source has been soundly debunked by the scientific community. Nothing he says is legit. Even that crackpot John Morrison has admitted those arent human footprints. Isnt he one of your leaders?

Tracking Those Incredible Creationists—The Trail Goes On

These are just straw men arguments set up by the secular/atheist scientists. They've systematically eliminated creation scientists, so they cannot rebut what is said on these pages. You believe in authoritarian arguments that aren't really scientific because it's all one-sided. Once creation science is brought back into the schools, then the impact of these one-sided arguments will be lessened.

National Center for Science Education - Wikipedia

You have a link to back up all this fartsmoke?

Instead of my explaining, how about looking at how difficult bending rock is without breaking. Even when it is malleable, sedimentary layers would have to form rapidly or else it would crack and break. Part of it is the curing process. Notice how he speeds up the curing process or else you get properties of rock that are not mixed well.

It’s a concrete table, not made out of rock. :cuckoo:

Stop being ignorant. It's an example of a gorgeous bent rock table. What I am getting at is the science. The forming of rock is via chemical bonding of the molecules in the sediment. It is similar to how concrete is cured under water through hydration. In the anhydrous (without water) state, four main types of minerals are normally present: alite, belite, aluminate (C3A), and a ferrite phase (C4AF). The reaction with water is called "hydration". It involves many different reactions, often occurring at the same time. As the reactions proceed, the products of the hydration process gradually bond together the individual sand and gravel particles, and other components of the concrete, to form a solid mass. We see this molecule bonding of the hydration process is best when it is rapid and when we keep the water there. That's what the man in the vid did. Thus, you do not want millions of years, but a day or days. The bending of rock isn't the norm for sedimentary layers, but it does happen. Sedimentary layers are relatively flat. That's why it's a big deal when we see it and how beautiful it is. Once you understand the science behind it, then we can take it elsewhere and on to bigger and better things.

If you want an example of ignorant, try this. This guy is a comedian.

Do you have a link to what you claim? I'd be interested to read what real scientists say about this.

Sure, I do but your brain is wired to believe in Bill Nye and his clones. The reason I went through all this trouble is to show you and others here that just by using science, we can demonstrate that rocks do not bend once they are hardened and that it is a chemical process that occurs rapidly. Also, sedimentary layers and fossils form rapidly. You do not want millions of years. Anyway, here are some of the things humans have done with their synthetic rock. People would complain mightily if it took millions of years to build lol. There are also other materials they made like asphalt as concrete does not bond well once hardened. Each have their own uses. We also use this rock in our skyscrapers, buildings, and housing. Maybe you'll think about what I said the next time you drive to work and find you are driving on a bent rock road.

You should also find that with this basic science, you can find a lot more in regards to this.

Got a link to all this fartsmoke?

The Troglocrats need to evolve.
2020dinocrats lmao.JPG

Your source has been soundly debunked by the scientific community. Nothing he says is legit. Even that crackpot John Morrison has admitted those arent human footprints. Isnt he one of your leaders?

Tracking Those Incredible Creationists—The Trail Goes On

These are just straw men arguments set up by the secular/atheist scientists. They've systematically eliminated creation scientists, so they cannot rebut what is said on these pages. You believe in authoritarian arguments that aren't really scientific because it's all one-sided. Once creation science is brought back into the schools, then the impact of these one-sided arguments will be lessened.

National Center for Science Education - Wikipedia

ID’iot creationist hacks have eliminated themselves from the discussion of the relevant sciences. Creation.com is just one one example of fundie zealots who have no connection to science.

They've systematically eliminated creation scientists, so they cannot rebut what is said on these pages.
Haha...oh man...that right there is some seriously delusional, whiny nonsense...fuckin crybabies....

Why are we being crybabies? It's the NCSE that won't debate. They don't want their fake science exposed.

If it is a lie, then it should not be taught in school. Kids are learning about dinosaurs being extinct. Rocks that get bent in millions of years. Sedimentary layers is sand that is pounded under millions of years of pressure and become rock. You have the same faith to believe such bullshit.

I just explained it in about three or four posts.

They've systematically eliminated creation scientists, so they cannot rebut what is said on these pages.
Haha...oh man...that right there is some seriously delusional, whiny nonsense...fuckin crybabies....

Why are we being crybabies? It's the NCSE that won't debate. They don't want their fake science exposed.

If it is a lie, then it should not be taught in school. Kids are learning about dinosaurs being extinct. Rocks that get bent in millions of years. Sedimentary layers is sand that is pounded under millions of years of pressure and become rock. You have the same faith to believe such bullshit.

I just explained it in about three or four posts.

Your plagiarized cutting and pasting from fundie charlatans doesn’t explain anything.

The human-dinosaur tracks are found around the world. It's not just in Texas.

Human and dinosaur fossil footprints? - creation.com
From your very own link. You couldnt even pay for comedy like this. :laughing0301:

"Human-like footprints were recently discovered in the area, too, but on closer examination they seem to be metatarsal dinosaur footprints."

You're taking things out of context as usual. creation.com agrees about Paluxy that it could be metatarsal dinosaur footprints, but haven't ruled it out being human. Paluxy footprints haven't been kept as well because the river wasn't diverted. creation.com does not recommend using Paluxy as evidence for human-dinosaur footprints. Glen J. Kuban has a lot of evidence and knowledge, but I think he is a nutjobber and biased. Nothing would convince him of human-dinosaur footprints being together. To get the human-dinosaur prints now, one has to go outside the park to the creation museum there. Okay, I agree that would be biased the other way. They have the evidence of testimony from older people who lived around the area of seeing human-dinosaur footprints.

Let me ask you something. What does Kuban, since he's the strict evolutionist, say about the dinosaur tracks and the river? Is there a relationship?

From your very own link. You couldnt even pay for comedy like this. :laughing0301:

"Human-like footprints were recently discovered in the area, too, but on closer examination they seem to be metatarsal dinosaur footprints."

You're taking things out of context as usual. creation.com agrees about Paluxy that it could be metatarsal dinosaur footprints, but haven't ruled it out being human. Paluxy footprints haven't been kept as well because the river wasn't diverted. creation.com does not recommend using Paluxy as evidence for human-dinosaur footprints. Glen J. Kuban has a lot of evidence and knowledge, but I think he is a nutjobber and biased. Nothing would convince him of human-dinosaur footprints being together. To get the human-dinosaur prints now, one has to go outside the park to the creation museum there. Okay, I agree that would be biased the other way. They have the evidence of testimony from older people who lived around the area of seeing human-dinosaur footprints.

Let me ask you something. What does Kuban, since he's the strict evolutionist, say about the dinosaur tracks and the river? Is there a relationship?

Being an “evolutionist” has nothing to do with rejecting the religious fundamentalist notion of humans existing with dinosaurs.

What do the religious zealots at creation.com, being strict religionists, say about humans and dinosaurs being separated by timelines of ten of millions of years?

Give it a rest. The entire article you linked is proof youre a whack job that is so caught up in his beliefs that he doesnt even read the articles he links. :laugh:

Give it a rest. The entire article you linked is proof youre a whack job that is so caught up in his beliefs that he doesnt even read the articles he links. :laugh:

Who's the whack jobber when they end up realizing the true science of God making this Earth, universe, and everything in it, and creating hell (place for spiritually dead) before that? We find he created the visible and invisible. In his infinite wisdom, God saw that he has to convince every non-believer that they are wrong. The pain and suffering in hell would do that job in the second and true life.

Anyway, my point was Glen J. Kuban is a liar by omission. The dinosaur tracks follow the Paluxy river in both directions, north-south, east-west, wherever the river goes. The maps at the park show this. It means the dinosaurs were following the river. The tracks are supposed to be 111 million years old based on its layer. No evolutionist in the world would say a river kept flowing the same route for over 100 million years. They would say it would flow the same route for thousands of years tho.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back