How did the Trumpsters take over the GOP?

The political lines of demarcation aren't absolute. There are always individuals who are "out there" or defy classification. Like leftists who own guns, but vote for whatever Democrat candidate.
Very few Jewish conservatives

Everything
Wars , spending , open borders
I don't want to offend you again, but few people are interested in your understanding of "conservatism" in the form of Jewish Marxism and feminism. Just leave me alone

I seem to remember a pair of overseas wars with the wrong people, for a start.
War with the Taliban? Do you think that beating terrorists and faggots who fuck children is not a right policy?

I don't want to offend you again, but few people are interested in your understanding of "conservatism" in the form of Jewish Marxism and feminism. Just leave me alone

"Conservatism" in the form of Jewish Marxism and feminism"?

You missed that by a mile. :laughing0301:

"Conservatism" in the form of Jewish Marxism and feminism"?

You missed that by a mile. :laughing0301:
This is his position. I do not want to discuss this joke about the "Jewish right", you have not yet given clear answers to pressing questions.

War with the Taliban? Do you think that beating terrorists and faggots who fuck children is not a right policy?

Sure it is. But as you goobers found out in Afghanistan, it's not that easy. 10 years, 15,000 Russian soldiers killed, and 35,000 wounded.

It's much easier just to be a faggot and fuck children, ain't it? At least that's what my President believes. :laughing0301:

This is his position. I do not want to discuss this joke about the "Jewish right", you have not yet given clear answers to pressing questions.

Why bother? You get answers every time you start a thread. Then you disagree with them. :laughing0301:

Sure it is. But as you goobers found out in Afghanistan, it's not that easy. 10 years, 15,000 Russian soldiers killed, and 35,000 wounded.

It's much easier just to be a faggot and fuck children, ain't it? At least that's what my President believes. :laughing0301:
What "yes? Is beating the Taliban a right-wing policy? Then what was wrong with Bush's policy. What fucking Bush leftism are you talking about?

I don't see an answer to the question: what was leftist in Bush's politics?

What "yes? Is beating the Taliban a right-wing policy? Then what was wrong with Bush's policy. What fucking Bush leftism are you talking about?

Dude, you spend too much time on here trying to figure out American stuff. If you're not careful some of our good old American decadence is going to rub off on you. Then you'll be in deep shit with the KBG.

You don't want to be accused of being a decadent imperialist American running dog by the KGB, do you?

Dude, you spend too much time on here trying to figure out American stuff. If you're not careful some of our good old American decadence is going to rub off on you. Then you'll be in deep shit with the KBG.

You don't want to be accused of being a decadent imperialist American running dog by the KGB, do you?
We are already in this shit. I am well versed in your politics, and when I came here, you were also well versed in your politics. This is now I see a bunch of degenerates who do not understand what they are talking about.

We are already in this shit. I am well versed in your politics, and when I came here, you were also well versed in your politics. This is now I see a bunch of degenerates who do not understand what they are talking about.

Ok thanks, Ivan. If I ever need someone to explain the fine points of my cultural, economic, and political aspects to me, I'll be sure to ask you.

:laughing0301:

The Taliban are not a presence in the USA, therefore they ARE NOT OUR PROBLEM.

Except maybe the ones who sneaked across the Mexican border, with their ISIS and al Qaeda buddies. :04:

Judging by your words, you understand what you are talking about. A very subtle remark.

If you're asking seriously, I'll answer you. Now is worse than then. Then the right remained, but now they do not exist at all.

What do you suggest? Silence and hide from the KGB agents? Is this worthy of a man? And what's the point of keeping calm so that our children will be slaves and turned into amoebas? Is there a choice?

Are you a KGB agent? If you understand everything, then why are you fooling around?

Forum List

Back