How did the Trumpsters take over the GOP?

He is Russian, that's 100%. He knows perfectly well what happened in the USSR, despite the fact that he does not really know the situation in the USA. He doesn't even know the history of Trumpism. Is his English clean, American?

He is Russian, that's 100%. He knows perfectly well what happened in the USSR, despite the fact that he does not really know the situation in the USA. He doesn't even know the history of Trumpism. Is his English clean, American?
Wtf? What was your first language? Babble?

How did it happen? Does anyone know the reasons and the approximate chronology of events?
Republican voters grew tired of wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republicans. They may have acted like nice guys in white cowboy hats but they refused to fight and accomplished little. Like the Democrats, they looked down on the people who voted for them and considered them to be a bunch of rubes.

Along came Trump who wanted to restore this nation to greatness whIch reminded voters of Reagan. He also was willing to fight. He might have been more of a street fighter than a polished professional politician but at least he was a fighter. Plus Trump‘s first opponent was Hillary Clinton who was a very polarizing candidate. you either live Hillary or hate her.

Trump won.

Unfortunately rather than ignoring minor players, Trump had to fight everybody of any importance who criticized him. He punched down which often made him look like a bully. His tweets were viewed as obnoxious by sweet innocent suburban wives. That hurt him in his second run against a demented old man who appeared to be a really nice guy but was in reality a corrupt grifter who had became rich by selling his influence to foreign nations.

His ego hurt, Trump went down fighting. He would have been better off to just accept the loss but Trump doesn’t play like that. It is possible that the Democrats did rig the election but everybody in the Swamp was glad to see Trump go.

Most people don’t want another Trump Presidency like the first one. Trump occupies center stage 24/7 and after a while that becomes tiring.

Alternative fighters are emerging and the Republican Party may be changing for the better.

Time will tell.

Leftists and Trumpsters spend a staggering amount of money on their trolls. They hang several trolls for anyone who interferes with their propaganda, and everyone is paid at least $500 a month, at the very least. Their trolls on the network are now almost more than the users themselves.

Republican voters grew tired of wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republicans. They may have acted like nice guys in white cowboy hats but they refused to fight and accomplished little. Like the Democrats, they looked down on the people who voted for them and considered them to be a bunch of rubes.

Along came Trump who wanted to restore this nation to greatness whIch reminded voters of Reagan. He also was willing to fight. He might have been more of a street fighter than a polished professional politician but at least he was a fighter. Plus Trump‘s first opponent was Hillary Clinton who was a very polarizing candidate. you either live Hillary or hate her.

Trump won.
again a fucking troll who says the same thing as other trolls, almost verbatim.

This is absolutely the same as it was not so long ago in the Russian Federation. They raised trolls at the troll factory in Olgino, and these trolls worked according to manuals, so everything they said was formulaic and easily recognizable.

Now they have something written on this issue: "the old Republicans disappointed the voters, they behaved like Democrats, they did not keep the promises blablabla". And they all go around this stupid pattern.

again a fucking troll who says the same thing as other trolls, almost verbatim.
You asked or my opinion and you got it. Perhaps a number of people have the same opinion as I do which is why you are seeing the same thing over and over.

I guess you can give foreign posters like "rupol" a break for thinking democrats lost the election. It beats trying to understand how the Biden criminal family won the freaking election.

You asked or my opinion and you got it. Perhaps a number of people have the same opinion as I do which is why you are seeing the same thing over and over.
RuPaul here doesn’t want anybody else’s opinion. He just wants to hear his own views echoed.

Leftists and Trumpsters spend a staggering amount of money on their trolls. They hang several trolls for anyone who interferes with their propaganda, and everyone is paid at least $500 a month, at the very least. Their trolls on the network are now almost more than the users themselves.
Fuck. I want some of that money.

Forum List

Back