šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

How do Americans and our Democracy benefit from illegal immigration?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
We hear the Left beg for more illegals daily. Iā€™m thinking there must be something Iā€™m missing. I mean, shouldnā€™t there be a direct benefit for good Americans in EVERYTHING Americans support and champion?
Does our democracy, our economy, our healthcare or our education system benefit in a way I just canā€™t see?

We hear the Left beg for more illegals daily. Iā€™m thinking there must be something Iā€™m missing. I mean, shouldnā€™t there be a direct benefit for good Americans in EVERYTHING Americans support and champion?
Does our democracy, our economy, our healthcare or our education system benefit in a way I just canā€™t see?
You're going to have to ask the employers who hire them by the truckload. They are so indispensable in the agriculture business that farmers are coming out and admitting they couldn't function without them.
So ask them.
It sure ain't just Democrats.

You're going to have to ask the employers who hire them by the truckload. They are so indispensable in the agriculture business that farmers are coming out and admitting they couldn't function without them.
So ask them.

Cool, you and your people have said that a million times...surely youā€™ve got the data in front of you...so tell us about this epidemic, how many farms are employing illegals and how many illegals are employed by these farms?
What about Los Angeles, where the bulk of illegals reside, what farms are employing them there?

So youā€™ve come up with ā€œemployers benefit from illegal immigrationā€...awesome analysis.
Can you tell us how the other 280 million Americans benefit?
Can you tell us how illegal immigration is a benefit to our democracy?
Thereā€™s got to be a reason that Lefties continue to advocate for more illegal immigration...no?

So ask them.

You've never been to the border, have you?

Otherwise you would have seen bus loads of farmworkers arrive in the early morning to tend to the winter crops grown in Yuma and the Imperial Valley; then return to Mexico in the evening.
They get paid $10 per hour to start.

If you ever go, look for the old school buses with a spot-a-pot attached to the back.

upload_2018-11-3_12-31-53.png

Only if that ^ can be called benefit....

So ask them.

Otherwise you would have seen bus loads of farmworkers arrive in the early morning to tend to the winter crops grown in Yuma and the Imperial Valley; then return to Mexico in the evening.

If you ever go, look for the old school buses with a spot-a-pot attached to the back.

I bought and developed some commercial property in El Centro years back...While down there, I saw that shit daily....Unbelievable!

It does benefit the slaves of the welfare state, as since they dont want to do the job that an illegal alien will do, the slaves can sit back and collect welfare checks while the illegals do all the picking of food. Now if you took the welfare checks away and stopped the 1 trillion dollars wasted on the war on poverty, soon those lazy fucks would have to get off their asses and actually find work, thus being in competition with those illegals, and soon the war of the US poor vs the illegals would begin. Pretty soon, those wishing to come here, would have a change of mind, finding out that liberals DONT WANT THEM HERE ANYMORE.....

It does benefit the slaves of the welfare state, as since they dont want to do the job that an illegal alien will do, the slaves can sit back and collect welfare checks while the illegals do all the picking of food. Now if you took the welfare checks away and stopped the 1 trillion dollars wasted on the war on poverty, soon those lazy fucks would have to get off their asses and actually find work, thus being in competition with those illegals, and soon the war of the US poor vs the illegals would begin. Pretty soon, those wishing to come here, would have a change of mind, finding out that liberals DONT WANT THEM HERE ANYMORE.....

AGREE.
Iā€™ve said for years, we need legislators to sack up and get our welfare filth and incarcerated criminals tending to our agriculture industries and the like.

The meat, poultry and egg industries seem to hire alot of illegals. Those industries that do cause wage suppression for American workers in those industries.
The E-Verify system would cut down this significantly if all employers were required to use it nationally in their hiring practices.

So ask them.

Cool, you and your people have said that a million times...surely youā€™ve got the data in front of you...so tell us about this epidemic, how many farms are employing illegals and how many illegals are employed by these farms?
What about Los Angeles, where the bulk of illegals reside, what farms are employing them there?

So youā€™ve come up with ā€œemployers benefit from illegal immigrationā€...awesome analysis.
Thereā€™s got to be a reason that Lefties continue to advocate for more illegal immigration...no?
First, lefities are not advocating for more illegal immigration. Not wanting to shoot them is NOT advocating for more illegal immigration.
Obama proposed a solution five years ago. Congress demurred. Have they got another plan up their sleeve now? I doubt it. DACA is dead if Congress doesn't come up with legislation by March.

So ask them.

What I was actually thinking of was a Congressman from Western New York (heavily agricultural) who admitted his constituents -- dairy farmers and also the hotel industry -- would not be able to survive without these illegals. He was a Republican.
I think it's great that some farmworkers can come over and work legally doing day work, but it would be a long commute to Western New York.

So ask them.

First, lefities are not advocating for more illegal immigration. Not wanting to shoot them is NOT advocating for more illegal immigration.
Obama proposed a solution five years ago. Congress demurred. Have they got another plan up their sleeve now? I doubt it. DACA is dead if Congress doesn't come up with legislation by March.

Sorry OL....nobody sane buys that shit.
ā€œWe swear we donā€™t want ā€˜open bordersā€™, we just want to dissolve ICE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 29 million here illegally now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ā€˜kidsā€™ gifted a form of citizenship and we want future Mexican immigrants to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we donā€™t want open borders.ā€

So ask them.

What I was actually thinking of was a Congressman from Western New York (heavily agricultural) who admitted his constituents -- dairy farmers and also the hotel industry -- would not be able to survive without these illegals. He was a Republican.
I think it's great that some farmworkers can come over and work legally doing day work, but it would be a long commute to Western New York.
So ask them.

Years ago on the East Coast they used to use seasonal Puerto Rican migrant workers as PR is a territory.
They no longer do that?

So ask them.

Weird how liberals claim manufacturing is automating people out of jobs but for some reason they don't say the same thing is happening within agriculture.

Smarter and harder working.
Would you walk your lazy ass 2000 miles just to get benefits which you aren't eligible?

So ask them.
Sure dear employer......I'd like to ask you why you are hiring illegals instead of the legal way to hire them through the Dept of Labor.......................

You have the right to remain silent.......anything you say can be used against you in court.........oh and you have the right to a lawyer.............on your dime...............LOL
Click

So ask them.

Weird how liberals claim manufacturing is automating people out of jobs but for some reason they don't say the same thing is happening within agriculture.
Too obvious to anyone with a brain I guess

So ask them.
Sure dear employer......I'd like to ask you why you are hiring illegals instead of the legal way to hire them through the Dept of Labor.......................

You have the right to remain silent.......anything you say can be used against you in court.........oh and you have the right to a lawyer.............on your dime...............LOL
Click
When an illegal has assumed another persons identity, they show up legal in the system and the lazy fucks over in the DOL, instead of doing extensive background checks, to see if the 150 year old dead guy is dead, they release the Social Security number as being valid. Thus we see construction crews that cant speak a lick of Engrish..

Forum List

Back