🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do Clinton advocates believe the tax code should work?

Accountants should:

• Minimize taxes paid

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Maximize taxes paid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of accounting or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton supporters . For years they have cried about the monolithic mess that is the US tax code, but it seems that they don't even understand the very basics. So please answer the simple question above.

Even worse, they seem to think that if a corporation loses a bunch of money, it should be obligated to still pay taxes when building back the lost assets, even though nothing was gained. This is at complete odds with ALL reputable accounting standards. These people are completely clueless morons speaking about things way out of their depth, it's hard to believe they can tie their shoes. It's painful to watch them demonstrate their ignorance regarding everything everyday.

Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of economics or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton voters. For years they have cried about the monolithic mess that is the US tax code, but it seems that they don't even understand the very basics. So please answer the simple question above.

Even worse, they seem to think that if a corporation loses a bunch of money, it should be obligated to still pay taxes when building back the lost assets, even though nothing was gained. This is at complete odds with ALL reputable accounting standards. These people are completely clueless morons speaking about things way out of their depth, it's hard to believe they can tie their shoes. It's painful to watch them demonstrate their ignorance regarding everything everyday.

Everything is a political "gotcha". They won't be able to articulate why it's bad to follow the tax code to your benefit.

Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of economics or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton voters. For years they have cried about the monolithic mess that is the US tax code, but it seems that they don't even understand the very basics. So please answer the simple question above.

Everything is a political "gotcha". They won't be able to articulate why it's bad to follow the tax code to your benefit.

Indeed, and for a business it would be ILLEGAL to not maximize profits for the shareholders. But that again is a very basic fact that they just don't seem to understand.

And the truly evil lying media is happy spreading completely incorrect misinformation. This man has to be elected so these masters of propaganda will learn a lesson.

Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of accounting or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton supporters .
I’m horrified how little you understand.

His tax records are not released.

Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of accounting or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton supporters .

The portion published by the NYT was done so illegally, of course this regimes DOJ will do nothing about it.

Your choices are not the choices politicians face in crafting tax legislation. Theirs is a much more complex conundrum of never being able to raise taxes even as spending goes up, so they borrow which is less politically risky than raising taxes or cutting spending for essential services.

According to NYT it's "lucrative" to be able to not pay taxes after a loss. So I believe they think corporations should pay taxes when not even making a profit. What an ass of a magazine.

According to NYT it's "lucrative" to be able to not pay taxes after a loss. So I believe they think corporations should pay taxes when not even making a profit. What an ass of a magazine.

Maybe liberals can propose a fairness tax where they decide what is fair for people and corporations to pay in taxes based on whether they are an entity that supports liberal causes.

Apple moving billions of dollars overseas to avoid taxes is ok because Apple is cool.

Trump doesn't pay taxes on losses, just as the tax code mandates, but that's bad.

The portion published by the NYT was done so illegally, of course this regimes DOJ will do nothing about it.

Tissue?

Somehow I am not surprised that you don't take any issue with such illegal things. However, if Trump would do something illegal, the world would end! In fact, it ends even if he has merely complied with the tax code.

What a bigot.

Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of accounting or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton supporters . For years they have cried about the monolithic mess that is the US tax code, but it seems that they don't even understand the very basics. So please answer the simple question above.

Wow. That's news to me!

Please post a link to where he released his tax returns.

I would also like to see where anyone said that your tax accountant should "maximize" taxes paid.

Where do you guys get this stuff?

Tissue?

Nope, just proves once again you regressives loves your criminals and how corrupt this regime is.

It's not ignorance, we are all aware of how the tax code is geared to be a social program for big business, it's just tacky to proud of gaming an already rigged system while wanting to extend more tax savings to the deep pockets of our country and putting it all on the credit.

His attorney is threatening legal action. he he he

You are an idiot...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

You’re the idiot.

Where is the 2015 Tax return?

Evidently still being finalized.

It's not ignorance, we are all aware of how the tax code is geared to be a social program for big business, it's just tacky to proud of gaming an already rigged system while wanting to extend more tax savings to the deep pockets of our country and putting it all on the credit.

Yet I have seen multiple people even in this board absolutely not getting it.

Of course, the Hillary drones think that the corporate overlord will somehow fix the tax code. What fools!

Tissue?

Somehow I am not surprised that you don't take any issue with such illegal things. However, if Trump would do something illegal, the world would end! In fact, it ends even if he has merely complied with the tax code.

What a bigot.

".. if Trump would do something illegal.."

IF?????????????????

14448849_1187832224613302_7237806153624169330_n.jpg

Tissue?

What a bigot.

".. if Trump would do something illegal.."

IF?????????????????

14448849_1187832224613302_7237806153624169330_n.jpg

A other clueless moron who does not understand how business works.

Forum List

Back