How do Democrats propose we eradicate 12-40 million illegals?

Third graders understand that continuing to do what we’ve always done doesn’t work.
It’s clear that something new has to come from Congress...it’s also clear nobody has the balls to author a Bill aggressive enough to actually be effective.
We’ve seen the red carpet rolled out for wetbacks and favorable laws written for them...We’ve heard lots of talk from Democrats about reforming our immigration laws to better suit Mexicans and fuck Americans over.
My question.....are there any Democrats genuinely opposed to the wetback takeover?
And what solution do you offer in rounding up and eradicating the 12-40 million here?

Further, with Democrats getting their asses handed to them on this issue will we start to see some Democrats support aggressive actions?
There are less than 11 million illegals, maybe 3.3% of the population. Grow up.
11 million is a lot of criminals.

Third graders understand that continuing to do what we’ve always done doesn’t work.
It’s clear that something new has to come from Congress...it’s also clear nobody has the balls to author a Bill aggressive enough to actually be effective.
We’ve seen the red carpet rolled out for wetbacks and favorable laws written for them...We’ve heard lots of talk from Democrats about reforming our immigration laws to better suit Mexicans and fuck Americans over.
My question.....are there any Democrats genuinely opposed to the wetback takeover?
And what solution do you offer in rounding up and eradicating the 12-40 million here?

Further, with Democrats getting their asses handed to them on this issue will we start to see some Democrats support aggressive actions?
Some on the left believe we should apply capitalism, since we allege to subscribe to it.

We should be making money, not losing money.

Huh ?
Dimocrats have no plan to get rid of illegals, hell, if left to them they would swamp every city in this nation with the third-world. Why do you think they create sanctuary cities ?

the 40 million (lie) people RW idiots keep yammering about NEVER effect my daily life one iota - not one. I never know they are here. While their pathetic little lives are soon to end mine is safe and sound.. must really suck to be them.

There it is folks. This is typical of today's Dimocrats, they could care less how many illegals are here keeping blue collar wages down, taking more of our government resources. This is common with these fucks today.

the 40 million (lie) people RW idiots keep yammering about NEVER effect my daily life one iota - not one. I never know they are here. While their pathetic little lives are soon to end mine is safe and sound.. must really suck to be them.

There it is folks. This is typical of today's Dimocrats, they could care less how many illegals are here keeping blue collar wages down, taking more of our government resources. This is common with these fucks today.
lousy management. we should be making money, not losing money. do we not subscribe to Capitalism?

Forum List

Back