🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Do I Get COVID-19 Medications?

Since the global elite cartel and the democrat propaganda wing are actively CENSORING any and all alternative treatments to their poison experimental jab, it has been harder than usual to find information on treatments other than their shot that's killing thousands of people.

Here is how...

----------------

How Do I Get COVID-19 Medication?

1​

Click on the Contact A Physician button. Fill out the form and pay $90. The physician will call you typically within 24 to 48 hours. Please keep your phone with you. After your telemed appointment, the pharmacy will contact you for your payment information and mailing address to send the prescription to you. If you have questions for the pharmacy, please contact Ravkoo Pharmacy at 863-875-5700 or email them at [email protected].

2​

Due to the extraordinarily high demand for AFLDS telemedicine services and medications, the pharmacy has been unable to meet demand as quickly as it would like. They are addressing this issue and it will be improved, however in the meantime please note the following.
  • First – patients with symptoms will be prioritized. If you do not have symptoms, please do not say you do – you have time to receive your meds and you will still receive them relatively quickly. We are asking everyone to act honorably knowing they will be able to get what they need.
  • Second – typically the physician is able to see you the same day or the next day, and the pharmacy typically sees you within 24 hours of that. Please be patient as it now may take up to 72 hours.
  • Third – as a reminder – our physician services are available for payment only because we still have a free market which is allowing you to buy something you want for a fair price. We have received thousands of emails from non-Americans who would pay exorbitant fees to stand where you freely stand: the ability to purchase something useful. So we do not answer any emails from people asking us about this service being covered by insurance. We are outside the insurance system specifically because the insurance system is blocking you from obtaining what you need for your good health.

3​

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Ivermectin, and other COVID-19 medications can be obtained by prescription in the USA in almost every state. AFLDS-trained and licensed physicians are available via telemedicine for a short consultation. Our physicians know that HCQ and Zinc are effective both prophylactically and when used early. The telemedicine physician will review your history. Almost all patients can safely take these medications.

4​

If you miss the telemed call, you can either wait for the second call (which will come), send an email to [email protected], or call their customer service at (855) 503-2657.

You get diagnosed with covid and see a doctor. How else?

I know that 50 percent of the nurses emptying covid patients colostomy bags said fuck you to all of your CDC vaccines
I know that 96% of doctors got the vaccine.
And you also know that 50 percent of nurses said fuck you to all of the CDC vaccines.

LOL doctors kill 300,000 people every year in the USA. How many did you kill?

Iatrogenic Disorders​

NR Krishnan, (Retd), PHS* and AS Kasthuri, (Retd), VSM+
Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.

Iatrogenic disease is the result of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures undertaken on a patient. With the multitude of drugs prescribed to a single patient adverse drug reactions are bound to occur. The Physician should take suitable steps to detect and manage them.
Iatrogenic (of a disease or symptoms) induced in a patient by the treatment or comments of a physician.
Chambers English Dictionary

One of the basic principles in treatment stated by Hippocrates is “First do no harm”. Stories of medical remedies causing more harm than good have been recorded from time immemorial. An iatrogenic disorder occurs when the deleterious effects of the therapeutic or diagnostic regimen causes pathology independent of the condition for which the regimen is advised. It would be impossible to provide the benefits of modern medicine if reasonable steps in diagnosis and treatment were withheld because of possible risks [1]. Diagnostic procedures (mechanical and radiological), therapeutic regimen (drugs, surgery, other invasive procedures), hospitalization and treating doctor himself can bring about iatrogenic disorders.
Go to:

Adverse effects of diagnostic procedures​

Mechanical procedures​

Diagnostic aspiration of fluids may lead to hemorrhage, secondary infection, etc. Rapid pleural or peritoneal fluid aspiration and needle biopsies may lead to shock and even death. Endoscopic procedure may cause perforation of hollow viscus.

Diagnostic radiology​

Reactions to contrast media injected intravenously or intra-arterially may be mild, moderate or severe, and some are potentially fatal. Intravascular contrast media may have a nephrotoxic reaction. Cerebral angiography may cause transient or permanent neurological deficits. Radioisotopes are safe except in pregnant mothers or in newborn [2].
Go to:

Adverse effects of therapeutic regimen​

Adverse drug reactions (ADR)​

ADR is defined by World Health Organization as any response for a drug which is noxious, unintended and which occurs at doses normally used for prophylaxis, diagnosis and therapy of disease [3]. ADR can be classified as predictable (side effects, toxicity, super infection, drug interactions) and unpredictable (intolerance, idiosyncrasy, allergy or pseudo allergy) [4].
When fewer than 6 different drugs are given in hospitalized patients, the probability of an adverse reaction is about 5%, but if more than 15 drugs are given, the probability is more than 20%. Of the patients admitted to a General hospital, 2 to 5% are due to ADR and fatality in patients with ADR varies from 2-12%. ADR occurs in the elderly more frequently [5].
To overcome the inadequacies in the WHO definition, new definition for adverse drug reaction is “an appreciably harmful or unpleasant reaction, resulting from an interaction related to the use of a medicinal product, which predicts hazard from future administration and warrants prevention or specific treatment or alteration of the dosage regimen or withdrawal of the product”. They are classified into six types (with mneminics), dose-related (Augmented), non-dose-related (Bizarre), dose-related and time-related (Chronic), time-related (Delayed), withdrawal (End of use), and failure of therapy (Failure) [6].

Anaphylaxis​

Penicillin and other Beta-lactum antibiotics and various types of vaccines and sera, and human insulin, are the most common agents that cause anaphylaxis. Aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs) cause non-IgE mediated anaphylactoid reactions [7].
Go to:

Drug induced cutaneous manifestations​

I know that 50 percent of the nurses emptying covid patients colostomy bags said fuck you to all of your CDC vaccines

A survey of 300 doctors. That's where the 96 percent was derived. That's funny. How many doctors are in the US? Over a million.
Excellent, but do note that apparently this turd is either a doctor himself or is part of a government disinformation effort

How many did you kill?
A lot more if we had kept people in oxygen tents despite respiratory failure.

You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.
So you admit to having killed people. Excellent now do you believe that the government has ever lied to the public

You would be advised to shut the fuck up at this juncture

615330515394f54aea44381870924db2.jpg

Last edited:
How many did you kill?

So you admit to having killed people. Excellent now do you believe that the government has ever lied to the public

You’ve never had to worry about making a mistake and harming someone. Not sure why you think that makes you better than me.

You still don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. You just make shit up.

I thought for sure you’d run off when you posted hypothermia deaths and thought it was deaths from common cold.

How many did you kill?

You’ve never had to worry about making a mistake and harming someone. Not sure why you think that makes you better than me.

I thought for sure you’d run off when you posted hypothermia deaths and thought it was deaths from common cold.
I have never killed anyone like you just admitted to doing.

I bet your Mom would be proud, or did you kill her too

vaccination-tyranny.jpg

So you are clearly owned

How many did you kill?

vaccination-tyranny.jpg

So you are clearly owned
I’ll just send all the sick and dying people your way since you’re perfect.

I’m not.

Vaccines are administered free of charge nationwide.
No vaccine is free of charge, only retarded dumocrats think this
Its free of charge to those getting it. Only conspiracy loons like yourself think otherwise.
Again no covid vaccine made itself and shipped itself. If you think that this happens for free you are retarded. LOL the government now owns you because they are telling you how to live, so enjoy being a communist

You’re cute when you’re batshit crazy. You’re cute often.

How many did you kill?

vaccination-tyranny.jpg

So you are clearly owned
I’ll just send all the sick and dying people your way since you’re perfect.

I’m not.
What you are doing is defending yourself for murdering people with forced ventilation that did nothing except force the disease deeper into lung tissue resulting in permanent damage or death which is always permanent. Are you aware of the Florida doctor who was dead after getting vaccinated?

LOL since the brain is natural a brain hemorrhage is also natural

Its free of charge to those getting it. Only conspiracy loons like yourself think otherwise.
Again no covid vaccine made itself and shipped itself. If you think that this happens for free you are retarded. LOL the government now owns you because they are telling you how to live, so enjoy being a communist

Thank you, I have noted that you trust the government that never lies to the public

s-l640.jpg

What you are doing is defending yourself for murdering people with forced ventilation that did nothing except force the disease deeper into lung tissue resulting in permanent damage or death which is always permanent.
This is one of those “facts” that “you just know”, right?

You still haven’t answered what you’d do with someone who is developing respiratory distress despite being in an “oxygen tent”. Since I’m killing people when they go onto invasive mechanical ventilation, I’d love to know what you’d do in that situation.

What you are doing is defending yourself for murdering people with forced ventilation that did nothing except force the disease deeper into lung tissue resulting in permanent damage or death which is always permanent.

You still haven’t answered what you’d do with someone who is developing respiratory distress despite being in an “oxygen tent”. Since I’m killing people when they go onto invasive mechanical ventilation, I’d love to know what you’d do in that situation.
he would look at the nasdaq screen and then hand out a pamphlet about hypothermia. problem solved.

A survey of 300 doctors. That's where the 96 percent was derived. That's funny. How many doctors are in the US? Over a million.
How many doctors did you survey?

You're trying to divert away from the hundreds of thousands that didn't partake in this survey. I don't need to survey anyone. Irrelevant response.

Thank you, I have noted that you trust the government that never lies to the public

s-l640.jpg
Lol. I noted that you’re retarded.

Censored doctors that were moved because they revealed the truth that you are desperatly trying to hide

Not everyone will tell your LIE

Forum List

Back