🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Do I Get COVID-19 Medications?

Vaccines are administered free of charge nationwide.
No vaccine is free of charge, only retarded dumocrats think this
Its free of charge to those getting it. Only conspiracy loons like yourself think otherwise.
Again no covid vaccine made itself and shipped itself. If you think that this happens for free you are retarded. LOL the government now owns you because they are telling you how to live, so enjoy being a communist

You’re cute when you’re batshit crazy. You’re cute often.
Thank you, I have noted that you trust the government that never lies to the public

s-l640.jpg
Lol. I noted that you’re retarded.
Thank you, in fact the voices in my head made me buy Apple and Google stock.

Censored doctors that were moved because they revealed the truth that you are desperatly trying to hide
This is like a year ago, and yeah since it was a new infection we made mistake. People aren’t perfect. You said we just stopped using ventilators since that was the explanation for why COVID infections were going down the last few months.

But you still can’t answer the question as to what you’d do with someone failing despite using an “oxygen tent”.

Censored doctors that were moved because they revealed the truth that you are desperatly trying to hide
This is like a year ago, and yeah since it was a new infection we made mistake. People aren’t perfect. You said we just stopped using ventilators since that was the explanation for why COVID infections were going down the last few months.

But you still can’t answer the question as to what you’d do with someone failing despite using an “oxygen tent”.

So you believe that crimes that resulted in death a year ago should not be punished. Sure since you did the murdering, what else would you say

So you believe that crimes that resulted in death a year ago should not be punished. Sure since you did the murdering
I believe you’re a crazy person who believes they know better than people actually dealing with the pandemic.

You’re a backseat driver. Zero responsibility yet all the answers. That goes for Dan Erickson too. Dude runs an urgent care. He’s not even in a hospital.

A survey of 300 doctors.
And what, in your statistics expertise, would be a good sample?

Have you considered the idea that you don't know what you are talking about? That maybe your colon isn't a good source of expertise on the matter?

Irrelevant. You're becoming emotional.
Not irrelevant. You shit on the number. And you're wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about. And you know it. Thus your stupid response.

A survey of 300 doctors.
And what, in your statistics expertise, would be a good sample?

Have you considered the idea that you don't know what you are talking about? That maybe your colon isn't a good source of expertise on the matter?

Irrelevant. You're becoming emotional.
Not irrelevant. You shit on the number. And you're wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about. And you know it. Thus your stupid response.

More emotion and no logic nor substance.

So you believe that crimes that resulted in death a year ago should not be punished. Sure since you did the murdering
I believe you’re a crazy person who believes they know better than people actually dealing with the pandemic.

You’re a backseat driver. Zero responsibility yet all the answers. That goes for Dan Erickson too. Dude runs an urgent care. He’s not even in a hospital.
LOL and you obviously know how to treat a biological weapon better than anyone else.

The schizzo is you dude, so tell us why should doctors get to murder people at will like you do? and have the balls to admit it?

You are a sad sack of shit that has no independent thought, all you can do is repeat the party line. I pity people like you as your freedom is dependent on your always saying the right thing or they execute you from reality.

What is your stock portfolio up today? or are you still paying off your college bills and want me to helpy you out.

You are what you are and the government completely owns you because you did what they ask which led to unnecessary deaths and now your conscience is eating you away from the inside. I have the truth and God the Father with me, all you have is the party leader

LOL and you obviously know how to treat a biological weapon better than anyone else.

The schizzo is you dude, so tell us why should doctors get to murder people at will like you do? and have the balls to admit it?

You are a sad sack of shit that has no independent thought, all you can do is repeat the party line. I pity people like you as your freedom is dependent on your always saying the right thing or they execute you from reality.

What is your stock portfolio up today? or are you still paying off your college bills and want me to helpy you out.

You are what you are and the government completely owns you because you did what they ask which led to unnecessary deaths and now your conscience is eating you away from the inside. I have the truth and God the Father with me, all you have is the party leader
I had my college paid for. I was a talented student. They give you money to go to school.

My portfolio is doing fine. You seem to think buying tech stocks is some stroke of genius and not buying some of the most widely held stocks in the world.

I’m out there trying to help people and what are you doing other than sitting on the internet pretending you’re smarter than everyone else?

I had my college paid for. I was a talented student. They give you money to go to school.

My portfolio is doing fine. You seem to think buying tech stocks is some stroke of genius and not buying some of the most widely held stocks in the world.

I’m out there trying to help people and what are you doing other than sitting on the internet pretending you’re smarter than everyone else?
Actually you admitted to killing people Shirley.

Christ I feel like Columbo

Columbo-1.png

Columbo-1.png
I’m not perfect. There are things I could have done better. To err is human.

I can admit that because if I pretended I was perfect, I’d be you. A liar.

Columbo-1.png

Try to justify it anyway that your brain needs to deny the truth. The fact is that you murdered people because you did what the CDC told yo to do, and now you are trapped like all the other doctors that did the same thing. In actuality you had no other recourse because if you did not follow CDC rules to the tee you would have lost your license to practice. The result is that you lost your soul by killing helpless old people.

Columbo-1.png

Try to justify it anyway that your brain needs to deny the truth. The fact is that you murdered people because you did what the CDC told yo to do, and now you are trapped like all the other doctors that did the same thing. In actuality you had no other recourse because if you did not follow CDC rules to the tee you would have lost your license to practice. The result is that you lost your soul by killing helpless old people.
Yet again, you go on about things of which you know nothing.

There’s so many inconsistencies in your nonsense, but you refuse to even acknowledge any of them.

Columbo-1.png

Yet again, you go on about things of which you know nothing.

There’s so many inconsistencies in your nonsense, but you refuse to even acknowledge any of them.
OK here is my real take on the retards like you in the medical profession

I was informed by my doctor, and this should all be in my files.

1. I had kidney and liver failure. He sent me for a scope to see if there was disease. Got to the scope and the doctor told me that he would cut out whatever he found. I said fuck you asshole and walked away from both of them. Now note that I cycle in the 50 to 100 mile range so I am the healthiest person of my age that you will ever see but I still admire Bobbe Greenberg the grandmother who will be running, biking and swimming hundreds of miles through Hawaii all in a bid to defend her Ironman World Championship title.

Anyway if I had been treated for liver and kidney failure that I did not have I would be dead. If I was wrong then I am already dead of liver and kidney failure, and since the doctors can't even try to follow me I pretty much humiliated them.

2. Was told that a person could not get anemic over a hemorrhoid bleed which amounts to malpractice when they diagnosed colon cancer.

3. Was told that Celiac disease could not cause small intestine bleeding so that the doctor could get paid for scoping me. I already knew that it could so his lie or inability to know his profession fucked him over.

4. Another doctor diagnosed me with Lupus twice just so I would go to another doctor, the other doctor said the first doctor was nuts but had to do thousands of dollars in bloodwork to disprove the nut.

5. The fact is that if I am in a room with 100 doctors and they are all the best doctor in a different field, that the person in the room with the most knowledge of me, is me. You on the other hand need an asshole to tell you what to do which is why you defend the CDC

This isn’t about your health dip shit. If you had severe respiratory failure from COVID and wanted to suffocate in your oxygen tent, I’d defend your right to do so.

Just worry about yourself and let us handle the rest.

This isn’t about your health dip shit. If you had severe respiratory failure from COVID and wanted to suffocate in your oxygen tent, I’d defend your right to do so.

LOL my thoughts are whatever I choose, you actually think that you can tell me what to think and write like you do to the zombies that come to you for help.

You might want to ask the FBI how they made out with me, because for some reason they refused to interview me as they were required to when my Son landed an above top secret position.

Don't ask because I would have to kill you, and frankly you are really funny so I like you

Process that Edgar

Last edited:

LOL my thoughts are whatever I choose, you actually think that you can tell me what to think and write like you do to the zombies that come to you for help.

You might want to ask the FBI how they made out with me, because for some reason they refused to interview me as they were required to when my Son landed an above top secret position.

Don't ask because I would have to kill you, and frankly you are really funny so I like you
Your reality is whatever you choose. You decide something is true just because you want it to be.

You’re getting crazier and crazier the longer this goes on.

At first you were like just a skeptic but now you’re going on about the FBI and stuff. I’m starting to worry about your mental health.

Thing is, whatever your expertise is, it’s clearly not in medicine since nothing that you’ve said makes any sense and you’re refused to acknowledge any of the glaring holes in your crazy beliefs.

Your reality is whatever you choose. You decide something is true just because you want it to be.

At first you were like just a skeptic but now you’re going on about the FBI and stuff. I’m starting to worry about your mental health.

Thing is, whatever your expertise is, it’s clearly not in medicine since nothing that you’ve said makes any sense and you’re refused to acknowledge any of the glaring holes in your crazy beliefs.
I know I have these voices that tell me to like buy stocks, which is not really so bad, but then the stocks keep splitting and I have difficulty with the addition and multiplication to keep track of how many shares that I own, then their are capitol gains decisions, it's all really frustrating. So what do the voices in your head tell you to do, other than obey the CDC and murder old people I mean?

See Edgar I am blessed because I really do not care what you think or do, and I do not owe a cent to anyone and I know my heartrate up the steepest hill in my county and the speed that I hit on the way down.

Now pay your mortgage and car payment on time kid

I know I have these voices that tell me to like buy stocks, which is not really so bad, but then the stocks keep splitting and I have difficulty with the addition and multiplication to keep track of how many shares that I own, then their are capitol gains decisions, it's all really frustrating. So what do the voices in your head tell you to do, other than obey the CDC and murder old people I mean?
Yet again, going on about something totally unrelated.

The voices in my head tell me you don’t know what you’re talking about, you know that, and instead of admit it will try to change the subject.

It’s a bullshitter radar and it’s going off any time you post.

So tell me again how the vaccine isn’t a vaccine and how COVID isn’t going away.

Yet again, going on about something totally unrelated.

The voices in my head tell me you don’t know what you’re talking about, you know that, and instead of admit it will try to change the subject.

It’s a bullshitter radar and it’s going off any time you post.

So tell me again how the vaccine isn’t a vaccine and how COVID isn’t going away.
Seriously I had a bunch of Apple stocks that the voice in my head ordered me to buy. Then they split and I had to get my calculator and times everything by 7. Just when I had it all figured out it happened again only this time by 4. To make it worse the share values changed every time too, so you ever had an issue like this? Or do you spend all your time murdering old people and explaining why vaccinated people still need to wear a mask so that they do not spread disease, and why vaccinated people are dying.

Forum List

Back