How do red-blooded Americans feel about Islam?

As do some Muslims who follow the Quran to the letter, so I was asking if you get your panties in such a bunch over those too. Just asking, don't know why you're so defensive about this pertinent question.

I'm not defensive. I merely limit myself to logical discussion. What you're experiencing right now is an inability to draw me into engaging your fallacies.
Ah, so threats, violence and hatred in Islam is a fallacy? And they only emanate from red blooded Americans and that makes you wet your panties. Another islamophobe, I see. Man up.

As do some Muslims who follow the Quran to the letter, so I was asking if you get your panties in such a bunch over those too. Just asking, don't know why you're so defensive about this pertinent question.

I'm not defensive. I merely limit myself to logical discussion. What you're experiencing right now is an inability to draw me into engaging your fallacies.
Ah, so threats, violence and hatred in Islam is a fallacy? And they only emanate from red blooded Americans and that makes you wet your panties. Another islamophobe, I see. Man up.

You're a special kind of stupid, I see.

Forum List

Back