How do red-blooded Americans feel about Islam?

So-called Christians should freshly read the Old Testament and then ponder your question.
No one follows the Old Testament literally and if they did there wold be wide spread commendation instead of dancing in the streets.

Really? And why is that? Isn't the Old Testament supposedly the TRUE words of God? Do so-called Christians simply cherry-pick what they choose to believe and follow? Do they like the kinder gentler Jesus better? I can't blame them if they do.

qpkmh.png

The entire Bible is the word of God you freaking moron. Every time you post your ignorance is revealed

Then apparently Jesus decided to tone it down in the New Testament. Why was that?

51eDu25PvnL.jpg

So-called Christians should freshly read the Old Testament and then ponder your question.
No one follows the Old Testament literally and if they did there wold be wide spread commendation instead of dancing in the streets.

Really? And why is that? Isn't the Old Testament supposedly the TRUE words of God? Do so-called Christians simply cherry-pick what they choose to believe and follow? Do they like the kinder gentler Jesus better? I can't blame them if they do.

qpkmh.png

The entire Bible is the word of God you freaking moron. Every time you post your ignorance is revealed

No, the entire Bible is the word of Men, claimed by other Men to be the word of God.

Really? And why is that? Isn't the Old Testament supposedly the TRUE words of God? Do so-called Christians simply cherry-pick what they choose to believe and follow? Do they like the kinder gentler Jesus better? I can't blame them if they do - because the God depicted in the Old Testament is a vicious, narcissistic prick.

qpkmh.png
Because Christianity went through a reformation unlike the medieval death cult known as islam you dimwit.

qpkmh.png

Then apparently Jesus decided to tone it down in the New Testament. Why was that?

old-testament-new-testament1.jpg

You're too stupid to grasp it so I won't bother, Mr "Spiritual Atheist" LMFAO What a dope

Really? And why is that? Isn't the Old Testament supposedly the TRUE words of God? Do so-called Christians simply cherry-pick what they choose to believe and follow? Do they like the kinder gentler Jesus better? I can't blame them if they do - because the God depicted in the Old Testament is a vicious, narcissistic prick.

qpkmh.png
Because Christianity went through a reformation unlike the medieval death cult known as islam you dimwit.

Really? Was God also a part of the "reformation"...? Did he undergo some counseling/therapy?

I dunno. I guess my pet peeve is Red Blooded American...like as if everyone else has green blood? And the other peeve is God Fearing Christian. Why the hell would anyone be God Fearing? Do they say Husband Fearing or Child Fearing? Or Wife Fearing? Why fear who loves you and you love in return?

Do you also object this strongly to all the exhortations in the Quran to kill the infidel? The people reading that without objection are terrorists too then?

I regard such passages in the Koran the same way I regard comparable passages in the Judeo-Christian bible, or any other similar text. But your question is off topic, so I won't get into it further.

Do you also object this strongly to all the exhortations in the Quran to kill the infidel? The people reading that without objection are terrorists too then?

I regard such passages in the Koran the same way I regard comparable passages in the Judeo-Christian bible, or any other similar text. But your question is off topic, so I won't get into it further.
How can it be off topic? The title is 'how do red blooded Americans feel about Islam?'.

How can it be off topic? The title is 'how do red blooded Americans feel about Islam?'.

Because my post, to which you posted your comments in reply, was addressing Americans supporting terrorism against a group of people. My feelings about a particular section of some religious text are irrelevant to the fact that the actions some people are advocating for amount to terrorism.

Because my post, to which you posted your comments in reply, was addressing Americans supporting terrorism against a group of people. My feelings about a particular section of some religious text are irrelevant to the fact that the actions some people are advocating for amount to terrorism.
As do some Muslims who follow the Quran to the letter, so I was asking if you get your panties in such a bunch over those too. Just asking, don't know why you're so defensive about this pertinent question.

qpkmh.png
I'm afraid it is you who are the dimwit...the difference between practicing what the old testement says and the new testement is NOT the Reformation. :lol:

2010-muslim-01-13.png

2010-muslim-01-17.png

Yeah, those peace loving Muslims are a model for us all to follow.

If bombings were the measure of who hates peace, Americans would be high on that list.

Over 50% of these savages support suicide bombings. There is virtually no person on this planet who doesn't believe that war is sometimes justified.

Is firebombing mosques justified? Is threatening to firebomb a mosque and kill the church members justified?

I literally LOVE putting you RWnuts in the position where you cannot condemn domestic anti-Muslim terrorism.

Words are not terrorism

Maybe not to a retard like you.

I'm just not a thin skinned pantywaist pussy like you

Maybe you don't realize that talking and actually killing are 2 completely different things

:uhh:

Are you really this stupid?

SO then answer my question

How many innocent muslims have been killed in this country simply for being muslim

So it's okay to injure Muslims or destroy their property, but killing them is crossing the line?

good one.

Never said that did I

You can't answer the question so you deflect

qpkmh.png
I'm afraid it is you who are the dimwit...the difference between practicing what the old testement says and the new testement is NOT the Reformation. :lol:
Followers of all other major religions have largely evolved from their barbaric past except islam.

As do some Muslims who follow the Quran to the letter, so I was asking if you get your panties in such a bunch over those too. Just asking, don't know why you're so defensive about this pertinent question.

I'm not defensive. I merely limit myself to logical discussion. What you're experiencing right now is an inability to draw me into engaging your fallacies.

Forum List

Back