🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do those on the left defend this?

But psychology and biology are separate branches of science and I’m afraid that, biology being one of the hard sciences based on observation, this person was a male, regardless of his psychology.

That is only partially true.

Where you can get a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology, it is only offered at certain Universities.
There are far more Bachelor of Arts degrees in Psychology, which falls under the Liberal Arts and Humanities Departments, not the Science Department.
The course requirements, materials and approach are different between the two.

Last edited:
But psychology and biology are separate branches of science and I’m afraid that, biology being one of the hard sciences based on observation, this person was a male, regardless of his psychology.

That is only partially true.

Where you can get a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology, it is only offered at certain Universities.
There are far more Bachelor of Arts degrees in Psychology, which falls under the Liberal Arts and Humanities Departments, not the Science Department.
The course requirements, materials and approach are different between the two.

Even so, the science of psychology may or may not determine WHY a man thinks he’s a woman but it will never prove that a man with male genitalia is a woman.

Those who propose that we consider these things in light of perverts going into women’s restrooms and possibly traumitizing women and young girls would do well to remember that.

Even so, the science of psychology may or may not determine WHY a man thinks he’s a woman but it will never prove that a man with male genitalia is a woman.

Oh that's cool, and I wasn't trying to argue.

I was just pointing out that the Science side of Psychology doesn't try to ignore the Science.
The Liberal Arts and Humanities side of Psychology, pushes an agenda pretending it is some kind of Science.

Kind of like a man pretending they are a woman, because he thinks he is, or should be.

Make all the laws you want.

Nothing short of armed guards is going to prevent some flasher from walking thru a locker room flipping his junk

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Would you want your young daughters to share a locker room with that person?
It sounds like some asshole was showing off his penis, but you want to elevate it into something else.

Funny, everyone else on this thread figured it out

Don't get angry when the Leftist you are referring to in the OP come here and do exactly what the title is asking.
You asked them how they could defend it, and they did the best they could defending it.

A lot of them think the dude was a whacked out sex-offender stalking the Ladies' Room.
Would you say that is entirely different than what you think he is?

But if they (leftists) truly believe he's a 'whacked out sex-offender-stalking the Ladies' room', why do they support laws to not only allow the situation to happen to begin with, but they actually encourage it? I don't think that's what they believe, I think they believe that if he thinks he's a she, he has every right to be in there, otherwise they would not support politicians, laws, groups, and movements that preach exactly that. They're on here trying to claim that he wasn't a 'real' trans, totally avoiding the point that men, whether they're trans or not, should not be legally allowed in a ladies room, period. And in order to allow trans men into women's areas, if a few 'perverts' happen to get in and do what this guy has done (trans or not), it's worth the price because in their minds the trans community is more important than the safety of children or women in general who find it unacceptable.

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
It's not ahead of its time, it's unacceptable. Human nature will never evolve or change, in order for what you describe to happen, human nature would have to drastically change. Ain't happening.

But if they (leftists) truly believe he's a 'whacked out sex-offender-stalking the Ladies' room', why do they support laws to not only allow the situation to happen to begin with, but they actually encourage it? I don't think that's what they believe, I think they believe that if he thinks he's a she, he has every right to be in there, otherwise they would not support politicians, laws, groups, and movements that preach exactly that. They're on here trying to claim that he wasn't a 'real' trans, totally avoiding the point that men, whether they're trans or not, should not be legally allowed in a ladies room, period. And in order to allow trans men into women's areas, if a few 'perverts' happen to get in and do what this guy has done (trans or not), it's worth the price because in their minds the trans community is more important than the safety of children or women in general who find it unacceptable.
Actually we are saying that it's offensive to women to allow a man in a woman's restroom/ locker room/ women's spa. A person with a dick is a man. Is a man is a man is a man all day everyday 7/24/365. No such thing as anything else. His feelings don't supersede women's.

Bathrooms should be based on biology IMO.
Surely you don't think gay guys that become women (full snip) are attracted to little girls. Or that the only great barricade to them molesting little girls in the past and right now (a serious felony, registered for life) is the risk of a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom (an infraction).

So, I think, eventually, some trans people will be allowed to use their new gender bathroom.

So how do you know they're 'full snip' and have no intent to harm children? They may be attracted to small boys, who often use restrooms with their mothers? Are you going to post someone outside every restroom looking down their pants to ensure they've been 'snipped' before they're allowed entrance? The point is that the push to make men, masquerading as women, acceptable in women's restrooms is dangerous. I thought the left was all about 'safety', they're willing to lose all of their liberties to ensure they don't get Covid, but when it comes to the safety of women and children, they don't give a damn. Why is that? We're talking about adult, grown men using women's restrooms, and you're more worried about the psychological harm to them than the harm being done to women and children in the process of allowing them to use our restrooms. Isn't one child traumatized or molested too many, or is there a number that is acceptable to allow grown men to not have their feelings hurt?

Last edited:
Bathrooms should be based on biology IMO.
Surely you don't think gay guys that become women (full snip) are attracted to little girls. Or that the only great barricade to them molesting little girls in the past and right now (a serious felony, registered for life) is the risk of a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom (an infraction).

So, I think, eventually, some trans people will be allowed to use their new gender bathroom.
there is no man that ever became a woman. your brain has ingrown hairs.

why do girls lose their rights over a confused male?

you can't accept that, but you want us to accept your idiocy? hahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha fk them

So 'progress' is to make the abnormal, normal? That's your definition?
not exactly, he is saying fk little girls and their feelings. And their parents and families. And women and their families. just because a man decides to cut his dick off, doesn't make him a her ever. No man can ever become a woman. the mere thought proves people dropped a brain.

Actually we are saying that it's offensive to women to allow a man in a woman's restroom/ locker room/ women's spa. A person with a dick is a man. Is a man is a man is a man all day everyday 7/24/365. No such thing as anything else. His feelings don't supersede women's.

But that's not what leftists believe, they believe his feelings do supersede women's feelings or even their safety and the safety of children. I think you misread my post,

But that's not what leftists believe, they believe his feelings do supersede women's feelings or even their safety and the safety of children. I think you misread my post,
I know that. they're wrong. I'll keep telling them that too.

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

#2) How is that not spitting in the face of women's rights?

#3) Yet another reason people are fleeing California.

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.

Did you view and listen to the exchange between the woman and the employee? The woman at one point responded to something the employee said and she then says: “There is no sexual orientation. He’s a man.”

So apparently the employee was defending the incident by citing the offending person’s sexual orientation. This suggests to me that the guy informed the spa when he arrived that he was transgender or identified as a woman.

If nothing else, you have to wonder why, if there’s a guy walking through the women’s locker room where he clearly doesn’t belong with his genitalia hanging out, the employee did not act immedietely to find the “guy” and kick him out. If that were the case, why the fuck is he standing there debating the issue with the offended customer?
I didn’t see the video at first but watched it later. Doesn’t sound like the spa handled the situation very well. The woman was acting pretty erratic as well.
I would be erratic too if my young daughters saw a naked man with his junk walking around them.
Good for you. If acting like that is how you think you’ll get results then go for it. I’m just built differently I guess

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

I just think it should be outlawed for anybody to be walking around any locker room with their Dong flopping around. I see old men do it all the time in locker rooms and I’m like dude, nobody wants to see that mess!
You're deflecting. Nice try though.
Deflecting from what?

You religious freaks never seem to accept anything unless your filthy bible says it's ok. What did God say about grannies?
Toilet and locker room are disparate, foreigner. You obviously don't have young daughters.

We can certainly hope not. Whatever he is willing to have inflicted on other people's young daughters, would make you wonder what he would do to his own daughters or allow to be done to them.

Yep, you're Brit.

There are some very good reasons why we kicked them out of our country more than two centuries ago.

Forum List

Back