🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do those on the left defend this?

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

But psychology and biology are separate branches of science and I’m afraid that, biology being one of the hard sciences based on observation, this person was a male, regardless of his psychology.
I just think it should be outlawed for anybody to be walking around any locker room with their Dong flopping around. I see old men do it all the time in locker rooms and I’m like dude, nobody wants to see that mess!

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

#2) How is that not spitting in the face of women's rights?

#3) Yet another reason people are fleeing California.

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
They literally can't defend it, only deflect it.

Their wallets must be the side of garden sheds for all the race, transphobe, bigot and white supremacist cards they all carry about.

They might even try and shoehorn in some references that have literally nothing to do with the point at hand like Charlottesville, Trump said Mexicans are all rapists and closed the country to Muslims or something about Ukraine/Russia.

Lunatics who are not right in the head.

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Where’s your solution? WTF!!!
My solution is obvious. Men in men's rooms and women in women's rooms.

Trust the Science....
It was not obvious. Solutions must be spelled out ALWAYS.

The OP is not obligated to provide a solution for a problem he did not create. No one is.
Thank you. Tell that to the OP because he likes to demand it of others, me in particular.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

Trust the Science....

The OP is not obligated to provide a solution for a problem he did not create. No one is.
Thank you. Tell that to the OP because he likes to demand it of others, me in particular.

The OP didn’t demand anything, he asked a question: how do those on the left defend the man’s actions in the article?

If you defend it, explain how or why it is defensible or okay. If you don’t defend it, what is there for you to say here other than to condemn it?

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

Trust the Science....

The OP didn’t demand anything, he asked a question: how do those on the left defend the man’s actions in the article?

If you defend it, explain how or why it is defensible or okay. If you don’t defend it, what is there for you to say here other than to condemn it?
You missed my point. The OP has demanded solutions from me on OP’s I’ve posted. He’s kind of a dick that way.

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Yeah Otto we know you were hatched and have no daughters, sisters, mother....

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

Trust the Science....

You missed my point. The OP has demanded solutions from me on OP’s I’ve posted. He’s kind of a dick that way.
Okay, I’ll just leave you two to it then.

bear513

Letting transgender people use the toilet of their choice.
That's what it said.

You are a classic hate filled godbothering Republican

You religious freaks never seem to accept anything unless your filthy bible says it's ok. What did God say about grannies?

bear513

That's what it said.

You religious freaks never seem to accept anything unless your filthy bible says it's ok. What did God say about grannies?

Guys with dicks using the little girls bathrooms, approved by Obama...

You mad bro?

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
It was a maga gender protest.
Sayeth the embarrassed lefty who cant bring himself to criticize one of the exhibits in the democrat party zoo

That's what it said.

You religious freaks never seem to accept anything unless your filthy bible says it's ok.

What makes you think he's a religious freak, because he's a conservative? Are you a vegetarian because you're on the left?

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.

Did you view and listen to the exchange between the woman and the employee? The woman at one point responded to something the employee said and she then says: “There is no sexual orientation. He’s a man.”

So apparently the employee was defending the incident by citing the offending person’s sexual orientation. This suggests to me that the guy informed the spa when he arrived that he was transgender or identified as a woman.

If nothing else, you have to wonder why, if there’s a guy walking through the women’s locker room where he clearly doesn’t belong with his genitalia hanging out, the employee did not act immedietely to find the “guy” and kick him out. If that were the case, why the fuck is he standing there debating the issue with the offended customer?
I didn’t see the video at first but watched it later. Doesn’t sound like the spa handled the situation very well. The woman was acting pretty erratic as well.
I would be erratic too if my young daughters saw a naked man with his junk walking around them.

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

But psychology and biology are separate branches of science and I’m afraid that, biology being one of the hard sciences based on observation, this person was a male, regardless of his psychology.
I just think it should be outlawed for anybody to be walking around any locker room with their Dong flopping around. I see old men do it all the time in locker rooms and I’m like dude, nobody wants to see that mess!
You're deflecting. Nice try though.

bear513

That's what it said.

Toilet and locker room are disparate, foreigner. You obviously don't have young daughters.

AzogtheDefiler

What a load of rubbish. How can any party be responsible for that?
You've got paranoia to the eye balls about lefties.
Wake up to yourself.
Well Brit, its like this. A situation described in the OP would not have happened in a state like FL or TX. But California? All day. Facts don't care about your feelings. "Rubbish"....LOL

Yep, you're Brit.

Forum List

Back