🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do those on the left defend this?

Funny, everyone else on this thread figured it out

Don't get angry when the Leftist you are referring to in the OP come here and do exactly what the title is asking.
You asked them how they could defend it, and they did the best they could defending it.

A lot of them think the dude was a whacked out sex-offender stalking the Ladies' Room.
Would you say that is entirely different than what you think he is?

Funny, everyone else on this thread figured it out

Don't get angry when the Leftist you are referring to in the OP come here and do exactly what the title is asking.
You asked them how they could defend it, and they did the best they could defending it.

A lot of them think the dude was a whacked out sex-offender stalking the Ladies' Room.
Would you say that is entirely different than what you think he is?

Head in the sand disease.

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

#2) How is that not spitting in the face of women's rights?

#3) Yet another reason people are fleeing California.

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Where’s your solution? WTF!!!
What happens when there is an attempt to swing the political pendulum too far left or right? It loses equilibrium and becomes chaotic like our current culture war has manifested and rearing an ugly head-this time due to the efforts of extreme leftists. Looking at past culture wars, the fight will continue to find a balance. I think this will blow up on the left, at least to hold off going left in a big way. The immense fury behind their anger will not be their friend; people don't like angry people and don't respect angry people. They'll lose the undecideds along with people who are sick of hearing about the next agenda in attempts to make every little thing a politicalized gender issue. I am sick of it and usually don't fret about the demands of other groups. Groups that keep it within a reasonable range for demands for change is not what we're seeing. They will lose enough support from the middle to stave off the numbers for a while longer. Maybe, they'll lose the fight altogether eventually...and that's a good thing for the right:)
You’re totally right. The extreme Right is playing no part in this it’s all the leftists…. Trumps movement was all based on love and inclusion!! What’s wrong with you people are you really this naïve?!
Nope. They're just full of shit. Wanna know when a magaturd is lying?

To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

It would probably be easier to make the point that there is nothing offensive in someone using a bathroom compatible with their biological gender.
There is no need to offend anyone by insisting it should be done any other way.

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Where’s your solution? WTF!!!
What happens when there is an attempt to swing the political pendulum too far left or right? It loses equilibrium and becomes chaotic like our current culture war has manifested and rearing an ugly head-this time due to the efforts of extreme leftists. Looking at past culture wars, the fight will continue to find a balance. I think this will blow up on the left, at least to hold off going left in a big way. The immense fury behind their anger will not be their friend; people don't like angry people and don't respect angry people. They'll lose the undecideds along with people who are sick of hearing about the next agenda in attempts to make every little thing a politicalized gender issue. I am sick of it and usually don't fret about the demands of other groups. Groups that keep it within a reasonable range for demands for change is not what we're seeing. They will lose enough support from the middle to stave off the numbers for a while longer. Maybe, they'll lose the fight altogether eventually...and that's a good thing for the right:)
You’re totally right. The extreme Right is playing no part in this it’s all the leftists…. Trumps movement was all based on love and inclusion!! What’s wrong with you people are you really this naïve?!
Nope. They're just full of shit. Wanna know when a magaturd is lying?
Transocrat, stick to the topic. Put your TDS on pause.

You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.
Yes. Bathrooms should be based on biology IMO. Do you disagree? Would you want my 11 yr old daughter seeing a naked man prance around a ladies locker room because that man believes he is Wonder Woman?

Let's see Leftists defend this.
They are sick fucks.

CaptainObvious.png

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

You say you don’t know if this guy is “trans” but your clear assumption is that he is. No man would is attempting to pass as a woman ever expose his penis in a locker room or bathroom. Because the last thing trans people want to do is have you see them as male.

This man should be arrested for indecent exposure and have his name put on the list of sex offenders. His picture should be posted at spas around the areas where he lives so that he can’t pull this bullshit ever again

Logic and common sense are really not your strong suit. Neither are critical thinking abilities.

You’re driven entirely by paranoia and hate.

His clear assumption is that he is because 1) he was in the women's locker room, and 2) his asshole buddy was saying that he identifies as such. And spare us the lecture on "No transgender would ever do that, because I just decided at this moment that they wouldn't because it lets me justify my evil to myself". Some of us know better by actual experience, and wouldn't believe it simply because you said it anyway.

I'm just going to go laugh my ass off now at the most ignorant, intellectually-crippled pseudo-human on the board daring to criticize someone else's logic and common sense now. If you only knew what a complete joke your entire existence is.

You actually spout your bullshit like you said something. You wasted 2 paragraphs in a vain attempt to insult me using psycho babble, and puerile insults.

But you didn’t actually address the question raised in the OP or my rebuttal of his claims. You just resorts to talking crazy and calling me a liar.

There is nothing in the article that suggests this is anything other than some asshole conservative pulling some stunt to slander trans rights.

Then the OP used this stunt to slander both trans people and liberals, because this particular poster has a long history of transphobic posts.
You were told to watch the video dumbfuck. Obviously none of you leftards want to because it makes you look like the fools you are. Let one of these mentally disturbed peons try that shit with my wife or daughters.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

You say you don’t know if this guy is “trans” but your clear assumption is that he is. No man would is attempting to pass as a woman ever expose his penis in a locker room or bathroom. Because the last thing trans people want to do is have you see them as male.

This man should be arrested for indecent exposure and have his name put on the list of sex offenders. His picture should be posted at spas around the areas where he lives so that he can’t pull this bullshit ever again

Logic and common sense are really not your strong suit. Neither are critical thinking abilities.

And the push to allow men pretending to be women into girl's locker rooms makes this kind of thing all the easier to do. Think about this case. In better days, there would have been no question, no hesitation, that man would have been ejected from the locker room and the premises immediately and everyone would have cheered the action. Now, oh, have to be careful, he might be pretending to be a woman. Better not eject him swiftly, might get in trouble with the internet keyboard jockeys.

Yes. Bathrooms should be based on biology IMO. Do you disagree? Would you want my 11 yr old daughter seeing a naked man prance around a ladies locker room because that man believes he is Wonder Woman?

There is no problem in a dude using the men's room, no matter what he thinks he is.

There is no problem in a dude using the men's room, no matter what he thinks he is.

Bingo. The other way around there is no issue

Bathrooms should be based on biology IMO.
Surely you don't think gay guys that become women (full snip) are attracted to little girls. Or that the only great barricade to them molesting little girls in the past and right now (a serious felony, registered for life) is the risk of a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom (an infraction).

So, I think, eventually, some trans people will be allowed to use their new gender bathroom.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Defend what?
Funny, everyone else on this thread figured it out.
What do you think needs defending by liberals?

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

His clear assumption is that he is because 1) he was in the women's locker room, and 2) his asshole buddy was saying that he identifies as such. And spare us the lecture on "No transgender would ever do that, because I just decided at this moment that they wouldn't because it lets me justify my evil to myself". Some of us know better by actual experience, and wouldn't believe it simply because you said it anyway.

I'm just going to go laugh my ass off now at the most ignorant, intellectually-crippled pseudo-human on the board daring to criticize someone else's logic and common sense now. If you only knew what a complete joke your entire existence is.

You actually spout your bullshit like you said something. You wasted 2 paragraphs in a vain attempt to insult me using psycho babble, and puerile insults.

But you didn’t actually address the question raised in the OP or my rebuttal of his claims. You just resorts to talking crazy and calling me a liar.

There is nothing in the article that suggests this is anything other than some asshole conservative pulling some stunt to slander trans rights.

Then the OP used this stunt to slander both trans people and liberals, because this particular poster has a long history of transphobic posts.

Still laughing at you, LizardBitch. Just so you know.

Forum List

Back