🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do those on the left defend this?

How does that prevent some asshole flasher like this doing what he did?

Because now those perverts have an excuse to be in those locker or shower rooms. Simply claim a different identity. You see years ago if some guy went into a female bathroom and the management or security guard found out about it, they would have been arrested. Today if anybody gives you a hard time, simply claim you "identify" as a woman and in some cases you won't be questioned. In other cases, even if the cops don't believe you, it's a possibility that you may end up in front of some liberal judge who does.

More than that is if the establishment doesn't defend your claim, you could probably sue them.

In other words like anything else Democrat, they are taking the normalcy out of our society.

Bathrooms should be based on biology IMO.
Surely you don't think gay guys that become women (full snip) are attracted to little girls. Or that the only great barricade to them molesting little girls in the past and right now (a serious felony, registered for life) is the risk of a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom (an infraction).

So, I think, eventually, some trans people will be allowed to use their new gender bathroom.

You leftists just don't get it. This incident is a textbook example of what we've been telling you all along was the problem with your "Wish really hard, and our fantasies will become reality" demands: fruitcakes who want to prey on women and girls for their own sick thrills, whatever they may be, will and clearly are using your pandering bullshit as cover, and the people who are supposed to enforce the rules and look out for the well-being of females are too afraid of violating your asinine PC delusions just stand around and tell the women that they should learn to be okay with what they're told to be okay with.

And then anti-woman dumbfucks like you come along and just dismiss it all with, ""They were never perfectly safe, so fuck it. Eventually, I'll get what I want, so I don't care about anyone else." I'm just fascinated to watch the people who've lied to us for years about championing "women's rights" coming right out and telling us that they don't give a fuck about what women themselves say they want when it isn't what they told them to want.

More and more women are getting wise to your bullshit, and they're neither happy with being used and abused as tools for your agenda nor willing to keep quiet and accept it.

You leftists just don't get it.
No, no, I do get it. I knew this stuff would happen. And then some, as long as it is "a fight". People are trolls, and they are going to test the limits. So, I assure you, I get it and saw this coming.
Ahh see it was just a troll ...no big deal

Is this a troll to ?

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

#2) How is that not spitting in the face of women's rights?

#3) Yet another reason people are fleeing California.

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Defend what?
Funny, everyone else on this thread figured it out.
What do you think needs defending by liberals?
Your support of allowing me to identify as women and use biological women’s locker rooms and play sports vs biological women. Funny, everyone else understood sans you. So we accommodate trans women but not biological women

Truth over Facts

In other words like anything else Democrat, they are taking the normalcy out of our society.
I wonder if there is a word for that? Like, progressive?
See thats the problem right there... you filthy completely fucked in the head twisted bastard‘s actually believe that change in the wrong direction is progress.
See, us sane folks KNOW that progress is positive advancement for the whole and not for a faction of .0002% ers.
Pull head from ass...you’ll start to think like a decent sane human being again.

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

Psychology has nothing to do with anatomy and DNA.

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.

Did you view and listen to the exchange between the woman and the employee? The woman at one point responded to something the employee said and she then says: “There is no sexual orientation. He’s a man.”

So apparently the employee was defending the incident by citing the offending person’s sexual orientation. This suggests to me that the guy informed the spa when he arrived that he was transgender or identified as a woman.

If nothing else, you have to wonder why, if there’s a guy walking through the women’s locker room where he clearly doesn’t belong with his genitalia hanging out, the employee did not act immedietely to find the “guy” and kick him out. If that were the case, why the fuck is he standing there debating the issue with the offended customer?

You're absolutely correct . . . and too stupid and amoral to know it's not something to be proud of.
Oh, I am proud of it. I like living in 2021. Better than 1850, for example.

So are you claiming to have experience in both years. The fact is, unless you lived it, you have no clue what it would be like living back then.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Where’s your solution? WTF!!!
My solution is obvious. Men in men's rooms and women in women's rooms.

Trust the Science....
It was not obvious. Solutions must be spelled out ALWAYS.

The OP is not obligated to provide a solution for a problem he did not create. No one is.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.

Did you view and listen to the exchange between the woman and the employee? The woman at one point responded to something the employee said and she then says: “There is no sexual orientation. He’s a man.”

So apparently the employee was defending the incident by citing the offending person’s sexual orientation. This suggests to me that the guy informed the spa when he arrived that he was transgender or identified as a woman.

If nothing else, you have to wonder why, if there’s a guy walking through the women’s locker room where he clearly doesn’t belong with his genitalia hanging out, the employee did not act immedietely to find the “guy” and kick him out. If that were the case, why the fuck is he standing there debating the issue with the offended customer?
I didn’t see the video at first but watched it later. Doesn’t sound like the spa handled the situation very well. The woman was acting pretty erratic as well.

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

But psychology and biology are separate branches of science and I’m afraid that, biology being one of the hard sciences based on observation, this person was a male, regardless of his psychology.

Forum List

Back