🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do those on the left defend this?

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

#2) How is that not spitting in the face of women's rights?

#3) Yet another reason people are fleeing California.

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

You say you don’t know if this guy is “trans” but your clear assumption is that he is. No man would is attempting to pass as a woman ever expose his penis in a locker room or bathroom. Because the last thing trans people want to do is have you see them as male.

This man should be arrested for indecent exposure and have his name put on the list of sex offenders. His picture should be posted at spas around the areas where he lives so that he can’t pull this bullshit ever again

Logic and common sense are really not your strong suit. Neither are critical thinking abilities.

You’re driven entirely by paranoia and hate.

His clear assumption is that he is because 1) he was in the women's locker room, and 2) his asshole buddy was saying that he identifies as such. And spare us the lecture on "No transgender would ever do that, because I just decided at this moment that they wouldn't because it lets me justify my evil to myself". Some of us know better by actual experience, and wouldn't believe it simply because you said it anyway.

I'm just going to go laugh my ass off now at the most ignorant, intellectually-crippled pseudo-human on the board daring to criticize someone else's logic and common sense now. If you only knew what a complete joke your entire existence is.

You actually spout your bullshit like you said something. You wasted 2 paragraphs in a vain attempt to insult me using psycho babble, and puerile insults.

But you didn’t actually address the question raised in the OP or my rebuttal of his claims. You just resorts to talking crazy and calling me a liar.

There is nothing in the article that suggests this is anything other than some asshole conservative pulling some stunt to slander trans rights.

Then the OP used this stunt to slander both trans people and liberals, because this particular poster has a long history of transphobic posts.

Well sure, except the video shows differently. Moron.

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Would you want your young daughters to share a locker room with that person?
It sounds like some asshole was showing off his penis, but you want to elevate it into something else.
That "asshole" is identifying as a woman and the club is defending him as I understand it.

Where is the evidence of that? There’s nothing in the story indicates that the spa was defending him or what happened as a result of this intrusion.

Once again you’re projecting your own paranoia and assumptions onto the situation because TRANNIES!!!!!!!
theyre on video defending it dumbass,,

Have 1 bathroom for all. That'll solve the problem.

No, what would solve the problem is guys using a guys bathroom and gals using a gals bathroom. That's been pretty successful for generations before the left decided that decency was too primitive for them and it's their place to side with every freak and weirdo in this country.

the left always defends the trans sensitivity but care not for women and children who are offended by displays like the one in the op .....the left cares for a trans need to expose its cock more than a woman or a young girl that is offended by such activity .

Kind of funny when you think about it. The people who stick up for goofs like this and the fact their President ordered all schools to allow weirdos in dresses to compete in female athletics thus robbing real girls of a possible trophy or even college scholarship, were the same ones saying Republicans against forcing insurance companies to provide birth control was a war on women.

When will these dopey voters wake up. If this isn't a war on women, I don't know what is.

article says unclear if person was a trans...

The trans people I do know would never walk around like that.

What is there defend? I had a guy walk into a locker and expose himself to me. He wasn’t trans. Just your run of the mill perv.

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

You say you don’t know if this guy is “trans” but your clear assumption is that he is. No man would is attempting to pass as a woman ever expose his penis in a locker room or bathroom. Because the last thing trans people want to do is have you see them as male.

This man should be arrested for indecent exposure and have his name put on the list of sex offenders. His picture should be posted at spas around the areas where he lives so that he can’t pull this bullshit ever again

Logic and common sense are really not your strong suit. Neither are critical thinking abilities.

His clear assumption is that he is because 1) he was in the women's locker room, and 2) his asshole buddy was saying that he identifies as such. And spare us the lecture on "No transgender would ever do that, because I just decided at this moment that they wouldn't because it lets me justify my evil to myself". Some of us know better by actual experience, and wouldn't believe it simply because you said it anyway.

I'm just going to go laugh my ass off now at the most ignorant, intellectually-crippled pseudo-human on the board daring to criticize someone else's logic and common sense now. If you only knew what a complete joke your entire existence is.

That about sums her up. Fine work.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

Have 1 bathroom for all. That'll solve the problem.
It’s a locker room. So you want a unisex locker room?

Fine wityh me. It solves the practicalities while taking wind out of the sails of both sides.

How does that prevent some asshole flasher like this doing what he did?

If you are adverse to the idea of using a firearm, or feel the situation doesn't warrant lethal force ...
The Pulse Taser is reliable and effective at taking care of the miscommunications.
The Pulse Taser even calls the cops when you pull the trigger.

1625013091954.png

.​

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Defend what?

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

2) what asshole “buddy”? All the article states is one guy defending him as a possible trans without knowing the circumstances. Sound like some just chiming in on the defense.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Where’s your solution? WTF!!!

The solution is you don’t change the entire country for .000001% of the country because they’re feelings might be hurt. It’s common sense you leftist idiots.
I have same reaction to maga infested fuckups.

Your post make no sense but you tried… here’s a trophy.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Defend what?
Funny, everyone else on this thread figured it out.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

2) what asshole “buddy”? All the article states is one guy defending him as a possible trans without knowing the circumstances. Sound like some just chiming in on the defense.
The Club allowed it because Cali law supports it and Cali is run by the Left.

Forum List

Back