🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do Trump supporters feel about Newt Gingrich as his VP?

no matter who takes the position, they will have no decision making power....Trump is King and listens to no one, he does what he does from instinct and reading his fans.

The Ex-Wives cub? Not a chance.
Hmmm, "Ex Wives Club... I am an Ex Wife. Does that I am something I should be ashamed of?
Yes, your ex-husband.

And your lies about Sanger.
I don't really care about Sanger. She is no better than anyone who claims we should orchestrate a "clean race."
I made a very poor choice for a husband. That's all it means.
You don't have to care about Sanger, to stop lying about her.
I made up no facts. I provided the link from where I got her quotes

Newt would be a better Secretary of State or Ambassador to the UN. We need a hispanic/black/woman vp.
Good point. The only problem I have, what if the VP became president? I love Condeleeza Rice. She would be a great president but doesn't want the job.

no matter who takes the position, they will have no decision making power....Trump is King and listens to no one, he does what he does from instinct and reading his fans.
That's not completely true. He takes advice from lawyers, board of directors, other CEO's and management. He brings a team together and leads that team. He sets the goals, his advisers figure out the hows, whys, and wherefores.

That's not completely true. He takes advice from lawyers, board of directors, other CEO's and management. He brings a team together and leads that team. He sets the goals, his advisers figure out the hows, whys, and wherefores.
Which explains why he is so successful!

Remember when Obama brought a team together..the Jobs Team? He never met with them so they all quit. That wouldn't happen with Trump. He insures every team gets results.

The Ex-Wives cub? Not a chance.
Hmmm, "Ex Wives Club... I am an Ex Wife. Does that I am something I should be ashamed of?
Yes, your ex-husband.

And your lies about Sanger.
I don't really care about Sanger. She is no better than anyone who claims we should orchestrate a "clean race."
I made a very poor choice for a husband. That's all it means.
You don't have to care about Sanger, to stop lying about her.
I made up no facts. I provided the link from where I got her quotes
And they were lies, which you posted over and over again. That makes you a rather stupid person so, don't do it again.

Perfect. An adulterer choses one of his own kind. Conservative values at its best.

Chappaquiddick_incident.jpg

Jackson, you are absolutely correct about Sanger. So was the group of black preachers that did their homework before asking the National Portrait Gallery to remove her bust. They share your view of Sanger:

Perhaps the Gallery is unaware that Ms. Sanger supported black eugenics, a racist attitude toward black and other minority babies; an elitist attitude toward those she regarded as “the feeble minded;” speaking at rallies of Ku Klux Klan women; and communications with Hitler sympathizers. Also, the notorious “Negro Project” which sought to limit, if not eliminate, black births, was her brainchild. Despite these well-documented facts of history, her bust sits proudly in your gallery as a hero of justice. The obvious incongruity is staggering!

Perhaps your institution is a victim of propaganda advanced by those who support abortion. Nevertheless, a prestigious institution like the National Portrait Gallery should have higher standards and subject its honorees to higher scrutiny…

Like Hitler, Sanger advocated eugenics – the extermination of people she deemed “undesirables.” Finding that the American people rejected that idea, she then switched to birth control as a way of controlling the population growth of black people and others.

He sets the goals, his advisers figure out the hows, whys, and wherefores.

Isn't that precisely what I said?

His vice president will have no decision making power...they will not be able to reign him in or encourage him to think the same way as them or do what they may think he should do....

It's wishful thinking to believe if he chose a Hispanic or an African American or a female or an Indian chief in order to pull the conservatives in or in order to bring more of the female vote etc etc etc....citizens should be smart enough to know that The Donald makes up his own mind and goes with what he determines is best for himself...

Whomever the vp is, will matter naught.

Jackson, you are absolutely correct about Sanger. So was the group of black preachers that did their homework before asking the National Portrait Gallery to remove her bust. They share your view of Sanger:

Perhaps the Gallery is unaware that Ms. Sanger supported black eugenics, a racist attitude toward black and other minority babies; an elitist attitude toward those she regarded as “the feeble minded;” speaking at rallies of Ku Klux Klan women; and communications with Hitler sympathizers. Also, the notorious “Negro Project” which sought to limit, if not eliminate, black births, was her brainchild. Despite these well-documented facts of history, her bust sits proudly in your gallery as a hero of justice. The obvious incongruity is staggering!

Perhaps your institution is a victim of propaganda advanced by those who support abortion. Nevertheless, a prestigious institution like the National Portrait Gallery should have higher standards and subject its honorees to higher scrutiny…

Like Hitler, Sanger advocated eugenics – the extermination of people she deemed “undesirables.” Finding that the American people rejected that idea, she then switched to birth control as a way of controlling the population growth of black people and others.
She did support eugenics to some degree including WHITE WOMEN who were mentally challenged or physically challenged, but it was never her main focus, her main focus was to educate ALL women on birth control methods so the women themselves with their knowledge, could choose their own fate....the Eugenics movement was a movement of its own, and half of our congress supported the movement as well....might have even funded it in some manner, if memory serves... it was a different day and age.

Kasich or Rubio are the best picks he can make
Kasich is a Democrat in RINO clothing. There was never an edict Obama came out with that Kasich didn't gush over. Just ask our common core kids. You won't get an answer though. They're to stupid now to understand the question.....
That is where Trump gets tripped up, common core. I myself am for national standards to insure our kids know math, spelling, history. But am against the liberal brainwashing bullshit, art appreciation, music, etc. The problem is how to implement it without the Liberals screwing it up. The answer is, you don't, you leave it up to the states and hope one or more of them find the winning formula that others will emulate. I think Trump feels the same way. which is why he seems to be both for and against national standards. for them but against how their actually being implemented.

Forum List

Back