🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do Trump supporters feel about Newt Gingrich as his VP?

Of my many problems with Trump, how he treats his Trophy Wives is pretty low on the list.

"Trophy wives"

And people think Conservatives are sexist.

So you think Trump married Melenia because they were soulmates?

Or because she was a hot model from Slovenia looking for a meal ticket?

If you are struggling with this question, you should probably watch an interview with the Mail Order Bride From Hell.

Gingrich, why not? Watching Trump lose another 10 points would be a hoot. :laugh2:

Don't bet the farm yet. Donald Trump is tied or leading in three states.

The coming indictment will throw the Democrat convention into chaos. Most likely throwing the nomination to Joe Biden. Most likely he'll happily take the nomination and promise to not run in four years. I have no clue who will end up as the VP.

Recent polls also have close races in GA AZ and UT.

Trump could pick up all three of those states in the Quinnipiac poll and lose one of those aforementioned states and still lose the election.

BTW I heard that in that Quinnipiac poll, they assumed that share of white voters would rise by 5%, a pretty heroic assumption, though I haven't checked myself.

“How do Trump supporters feel about Newt Gingrich as his VP?”

In for a penny, in for a pound.

It makes some kind of sense to follow a bad choice for presidential nominee with an equally bad choice for vice-president.

Gingrich would make the unelectable Trump the really really really really really unelectable Trump.

[

Newt gave your Weird Mormon Robot a run for his money four years ago. I wouldn't dismiss him.

No he didn't, bigot.

Actually, he Spanked Magic Underpants every time they got on the debate stage.

Then Mitt Buried him in a crapload of money...

The amazing thing is that you whine about Trump, but don't understand how your sort created him.

Gingrich would make the unelectable Trump the really really really really really unelectable Trump.

I wouldn't go that far. I think there is a possibility Trump could win, if

1) If he wins 65% of the White Vote.
2) if the minority vote doesn't come out for Hillary.

Now, I would agree, if Trump were going up against Obama, he'd get his clocked cleaned.

Unfortunately, he's going up against Hillary, with a bunch of baggage and who a lot of Democrats don't really like that much.

If anything, Newt would give Trump's ticket some intellectual heft. Like him or not, Newt can talk policy specifics.

I never thought Romney was the best choice in the last election. I wanted to see Newt Gingrich get the nod. but party pushers weren't supporting him because he divorced his wife and remarried.

What does that have to do with leading a country, the ability to unite Congress into positive action, something we haven't seen for an exceedingly long time? Congress is broken.

Gingrich knows the political maneuvers that can make things happen for the country as he demonstrated with his "Contract for America." He was popular with both sides of the aisle. And he knows our history and is keen on the l;aw and the Constitution. Trump needs that!

That is my hope for Trump's VP. What is the choice of other Trump supporters?
Gingrich would be helpful with Trump's complete lack of knowledge about or expertise in the mechanics of politics, certainly no one understands the sausage-making more than ol' Newt.

But he's too old (face it, it's reality), and it's highly unlikely there is a venue large enough to hold both of their egos simultaneously. Running two annoying guys at one time probably isn't a good idea.

[

Newt gave your Weird Mormon Robot a run for his money four years ago. I wouldn't dismiss him.

No he didn't, bigot.

Actually, he Spanked Magic Underpants every time they got on the debate stage.

Then Mitt Buried him in a crapload of money...

The amazing thing is that you whine about Trump, but don't understand how your sort created him.

Dude, you are so fully of hate, you were predicting a Gingrich victory after one poll had Gingrich ahead nationally. You also said there was a conspiracy by the New York Times to have Romney win instead of Gingrich. :thup:

Trump's a douche, but at least he doesn't blacklist people based on their religion.

Personally, I'm still holding out hope for Palin. The nihilist in me is ready to watch completely over-the-top crazy.

Realistically, though, he'll have to find someone with DC experience who is willing to be on same ticket with him. I hear Sasse won't do it. Christie has government experience. Kasich might be desperate enough.

Dude, you are so fully of hate, you were predicting a Gingrich victory after one poll had Gingrich ahead nationally. You also said there was a conspiracy by the New York Times to have Romney win instead of Gingrich. :thup:

Trump's a douche, but at least he doesn't blacklist people based on their religion.

You don't think the Media promoted the Weird Mormon Robot before the nomination, and then dumped on him afterwards? Or do you think it is just a coincidence the MSM was talking about GS Steel and Joe Soptics wife in August when I was talking about those things in February?

If you belong to a religion that calls me a "gentile" that can be cheated, I have every good reason to not do business with you.

Hey, guy, Romney lost. I suspect Gingrich would have done better, he'd have debated circles around Obama.

Now you guys are stuck with Trump, because he's ridden the populist wave to victory. So now you guys either have to support Hillary or let Trump repaint the GOP in populist hues.

Well there mere mention of Gingrich as VP is making the libtards froth at the mouth so that's entertaining.

Well there mere mention of Gingrich as VP is making the libtards froth at the mouth so that's entertaining.

Actually, I think it's kind of sad. The fact is, Trump's supporters are a bunch of racists like you, and Newt is getting into bed with them so he can have one last swing before he fades into obscurity.

The feckless Republicans in Washington and elsewhere are responsible for their many rank and file defections this primary season. Joined by many Democrats, independents and others also fed up with various aspects of the D.C. status quo and you've got the Trump phenomenon this go-round.

The feckless Republicans in Washington and elsewhere are responsible for their many rank and file defections this primary season. Joined by many Democrats, independents and others also fed up with various aspects of the D.C. status quo and you've got the Trump phenomenon this go-round.

Isn't that like burning down the house to get rid of a mouse?

Isn't that like burning down the house to get rid of a mouse?
Not at all, Joey. Intelligent folks look at it more like evicting tenants who've violated various clauses of their rental contracts.

Forum List

Back