🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do Trump supporters feel about Newt Gingrich as his VP?

Trump needs to chose someone who can help him win one of the swing states that's not Newt. If your looking for someone who has governing experience and knows how to maneuver through congress Kasich would be the best choice if he's interested. He also greatly increases your chances of winning Ohio a state the Republicans will have to carry in the general.

Last edited:
Perfect. An adulterer chooses one of his own kind. Conservative values at its best.
We lived through an astonishing display of sexual deviance in the Oval Office and a history of abuse of women including credible allegations of rape that the Clintons laughed off after the statute of limitations expired. Now that the wife of the perpetrator who enabled her husband's abuse of women is the presumed democrat nominee the hypocrite left is playing the morality card? You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

Wasn't Gingrich over the House when Bill CLinton signed all that BULLSHIT when he was President? No thanks

New would be a great chief of staff. I really think Trump should find a female VP though. Further bolster his image of promoting women in the work place.

I never thought Romney was the best choice in the last election. I wanted to see Newt Gingrich get the nod. but party pushers weren't supporting him because he divorced his wife and remarried.

What does that have to do with leading a country, the ability to unite Congress into positive action, something we haven't seen for an exceedingly long time? Congress is broken.

Gingrich knows the political maneuvers that can make things happen for the country as he demonstrated with his "Contract for America." He was popular with both sides of the aisle. And he knows our history and is keen on the l;aw and the Constitution. Trump needs that!

That is my hope for Trump's VP. What is the choice of other Trump supporters?

The Donald VP choice?

Which Republican most resembles Joe Biden?

There is your answer.

Not at all, Joey. Intelligent folks look at it more like evicting tenants who've violated various clauses of their rental contracts.

Intelligent folks aren't supporting the Reality TV Rodeo Clown.

Trump needs to chose someone who can help him win one of the swing states that's not Newt. If your looking for someone who has governing experience and knows how to maneuver through congress Kasich would be the best choice if he's interested. He also greatly increases your chances of winning Ohio a state the Republicans will have to carry in the general.

Except Kasich has no good reason to give up his day job to be the Cruise Director on the Trumptanic.

Good Lord, Arizona and Georgia are "Toss ups" right now.

Kasich or Rubio are the best picks he can make

Which is really just another way of saying that there is no reality in which Donald Trump can ever be taken seriously.

Trump can't be taken seriously because Don't Taz likes Kasich or Rubio?

I find it harder to take Hitlery seriously simply because she looked into the eyes of the parents of the men killed on her watch in Benghazi and told them a video did it. Talk about no reality!

Not at all, Joey. Intelligent folks look at it more like evicting tenants who've violated various clauses of their rental contracts.

Intelligent folks aren't supporting the Reality TV Rodeo Clown.

Those with really high IQs aren't supporting the lying UN/Brussels Obama regime, muslim hugging, Ambassador murdering, war on women who sleep with her slug husband, hidden server, a video was responsible, Billary........

Except Kasich has no good reason to give up his day job to be the Cruise Director on the Trumptanic.

Good Lord, Arizona and Georgia are "Toss ups" right now.
That's why I said if he's interested. Key words right now I think a lot of states could end up being closer races than they normally would be because of how unpopular the two candidates are.

Last edited:

Which is really just another way of saying that there is no reality in which Donald Trump can ever be taken seriously.

Because the "best" VP picks Trump could make are people who absolutely despise him and would rather be tied down in a mosquito swarm than be his running mate. He's going to have to default to Sarah Palin.

Politics makes for strange bedfellows. Who he picks is a crap shoot. You'd be amazed how quickly the rancor turns to ego when offered a spot in history and all the perks that come with it.

I like Newt but I think he'll pick Scott Brown.

Brown is younger, the women will like him, he's moderate, he works well with others (Dems) and he's very experienced. Not to mention he regularly phones Trump and his campaign to advise him/them on things.

I predict Brown will be his pick.

I never thought Romney was the best choice in the last election. I wanted to see Newt Gingrich get the nod. but party pushers weren't supporting him because he divorced his wife and remarried.

What does that have to do with leading a country, the ability to unite Congress into positive action, something we haven't seen for an exceedingly long time? Congress is broken.

Gingrich knows the political maneuvers that can make things happen for the country as he demonstrated with his "Contract for America." He was popular with both sides of the aisle. And he knows our history and is keen on the l;aw and the Constitution. Trump needs that!

It's not going to help with women, but Newt can handle a debate. Trump has no chance with Mexicans no matter who he'd pick. I just hope that latina governor from NM, or wherever, doesn't sacrifice her career.

no matter who takes the position, they will have no decision making power....Trump is King and listens to no one, he does what he does from instinct and reading his fans.
That's not completely true. He takes advice from lawyers, board of directors, other CEO's and management. He brings a team together and leads that team. He sets the goals, his advisers figure out the hows, whys, and wherefores.
He sets the goals, his advisers figure out the hows, whys, and wherefores.

Isn't that precisely what I said?

His vice president will have no decision making power...they will not be able to reign him in or encourage him to think the same way as them or do what they may think he should do....

It's wishful thinking to believe if he chose a Hispanic or an African American or a female or an Indian chief in order to pull the conservatives in or in order to bring more of the female vote etc etc etc....citizens should be smart enough to know that The Donald makes up his own mind and goes with what he determines is best for himself...

Whomever the vp is, will matter naught.

Nonsense.

Donald Trump did NOT become a multi-billionaire by NOT surrounding himself with highly competent people, regardless of who they are. He would not do such a thing if he did not trust and value their opinions.

I would not be surprised to see his son as his Chief of Staff.

Trump will pick an outsider as VP. Could be Hulk Hogan. Might be Phil Robertson. I'd place money on Miley Cyrus.

Because the "best" VP picks Trump could make are people who absolutely despise him and would rather be tied down in a mosquito swarm than be his running mate. He's going to have to default to Sarah Palin.

There is no reality of Palin being the VP pick.

Forum List

Back