🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do Trump supporters feel about Newt Gingrich as his VP?

White women, middle class and above already practiced birth control methods and were educated on the topic in Sanger's day... it was the poor, white or black, that were uneducated on the topic, most didn't even have a family doctor, to talk to about it because they couldn't afford to have a family doctor...

Whomever it is,if they are interested in becoming president, will have to think long and hard about taking the position of vp....that's why Newt might be good....he's old enough that he probably would not be interested?

no matter who takes the position, they will have no decision making power....Trump is King and listens to no one, he does what he does from instinct and reading his fans.
That's not completely true. He takes advice from lawyers, board of directors, other CEO's and management. He brings a team together and leads that team. He sets the goals, his advisers figure out the hows, whys, and wherefores.
He sets the goals, his advisers figure out the hows, whys, and wherefores.

Isn't that precisely what I said?

His vice president will have no decision making power...they will not be able to reign him in or encourage him to think the same way as them or do what they may think he should do....

It's wishful thinking to believe if he chose a Hispanic or an African American or a female or an Indian chief in order to pull the conservatives in or in order to bring more of the female vote etc etc etc....citizens should be smart enough to know that The Donald makes up his own mind and goes with what he determines is best for himself...

Whomever the vp is, will matter naught.
So, tell me about Joe's influence on Obama's policies. You know, the guy that wants a simple three letter word for our country...J O B S!

A vice-presidential pick serves several purposes.

1) To strengthen the ticket with factions within the party that felt miffed in the primary process. (See Palin and Social Conservatives, or Bush-41 and establishment REpublicans)

2) To provide the candidate credibility in areas he's considered weak (See Cheney in policy)

3) Assassination/Impeachment insurance - Someone so awful you wouldn't want them to be President (Dan Quayle)

Gingrich would probably fit all these bills.

A vice-presidential pick serves several purposes.

1) To strengthen the ticket with factions within the party that felt miffed in the primary process. (See Palin and Social Conservatives, or Bush-41 and establishment REpublicans)

2) To provide the candidate credibility in areas he's considered weak (See Cheney in policy)

3) Assassination/Impeachment insurance - Someone so awful you wouldn't want them to be President (Dan Quayle)

Gingrich would probably fit all these bills.
You are right about #3. Joe Biden has been very useful.

no matter who takes the position, they will have no decision making power....Trump is King and listens to no one, he does what he does from instinct and reading his fans.
That's not completely true. He takes advice from lawyers, board of directors, other CEO's and management. He brings a team together and leads that team. He sets the goals, his advisers figure out the hows, whys, and wherefores.

His vice president will have no decision making power...they will not be able to reign him in or encourage him to think the same way as them or do what they may think he should do....

It's wishful thinking to believe if he chose a Hispanic or an African American or a female or an Indian chief in order to pull the conservatives in or in order to bring more of the female vote etc etc etc....citizens should be smart enough to know that The Donald makes up his own mind and goes with what he determines is best for himself...

So, tell me about Joe's influence on Obama's policies. You know, the guy that wants a simple three letter word for our country...J O B S!

lol. Love ya Jackson, but that's 4 letters... :beer:

Gingrich, why not? Watching Trump lose another 10 points would be a hoot. :laugh2:

Don't bet the farm yet. Donald Trump is tied or leading in three states.

The coming indictment will throw the Democrat convention into chaos. Most likely throwing the nomination to Joe Biden. Most likely he'll happily take the nomination and promise to not run in four years. I have no clue who will end up as the VP.

lol. Love ya Jackson, but that's 4 letters... :beer:
Tell Biden. He's the one that made the quote. :)

This again.

You had an adulterer for president. Why can't we? Know what I mean? (Surely, I jest).

Ahh, liberal values at their finest. Adultery for me, but not for thee.

The problem is, the Democrats don't try to tell eveyrone else how to live, what kind of sex they should be having, and what they can put in their hoo-has.

The Republicans do. That is when they aren't caught cheating on their spouses or trying to do a gay hookup in a men's room.

This again.

You had an adulterer for president. Why can't we? Know what I mean? (Surely, I jest).

Ahh, liberal values at their finest. Adultery for me, but not for thee.

The problem is, the Democrats don't try to tell eveyrone else how to live, what kind of sex they should be having, and what they can put in their hoo-has.

The Republicans do. That is when they aren't caught cheating on their spouses or trying to do a gay hookup in a men's room.
:bsflag:

Buuut you don't mind calling out Trump for his supposed adultery. Ahhh, liberal double standards at their finest. That's you criticizing this man for the way he lived his life thus far.

That makes you a hypocrite.

don't blame the messenger, player.

You guys look pretty silly when you tell a woman she can't get birth control from her employer, but then get caught with a mistress on the side.
What does paying for your own BC pills have to do with a mistress?

Buuut you don't mind calling out Trump for his supposed adultery. Ahhh, liberal double standards at their finest. That's you criticizing this man for the way he lived his life thus far.

That makes you a hypocrite.

When have I talked about Trump's adultery?

Of my many problems with Trump, how he treats his Trophy Wives is pretty low on the list.

I have a problem with a lot of the misogynistic things he says about women he's NOT married to.

I also have a problem with some of the petty feuds he's gotten into with women (and men) who've said bad things about him. Hey, part of the job description of being president is people are going to say bad stuff about you. It shows poor impulse control.

Forum List

Back