🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do we combat rampant vote by mail fraud?

This is an actual question but because of its partisan nature, it may not fit the CDZ...but it is still a legitimate debate topic.

I already addressed this in another thread. The applicant should have to go to a government site and enter data that only the legit voter and the government knows causing them to generate a unique keycode which you then put on the ballot. This it entered on their end when they score the vote which not only records you as having voted so no one else can copy steal your vote but allows you to go online to see that your vote was indeed tallied!

Technically, the entire process could be electronicized eliminating the need for a paper ballot, the need for mailing, the need for the Post Office and the need for polling places as well as the need for voter-ID. Designed right, the entire process could be built to virtually eliminate fraud.

We really need to re-address the entire voting apparatus. Mark Halperin had a great point about this.

Consider Starbucks. Something like 15,000 locations. They each open every day and close every evening.
On one day in November, we open an organization on the scale of Starbucks; staff it almost exclusively with temporary employees or volunteers, they perform a vital service that some haven't done in 2 years and almost all others haven't done in months. We expect perfection.

It's seismically stupid to expect there to be no hiccups and delays.

Having votes come in weeks early via the mail is logical and is less vulnerable to mis-handling and fraud than the in-person system.

These are facts. I don't expect Trump supporters to accept them.

No...you don't have starbucks employees giving coffee away on a massive scale....you have large scale fraud planned for election day and giving the democrat party weeks to print and submit fake ballots is just insane.

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.
Our elections have always managed to muddle through to victory and that is just how it has always been...Whether it takes the the Senate or the Supreme Court to make a decision it has been done and the nation continues. I can't believe you Trumpete's are so weak on the issue that you constantly live in fear of that which is nothing to fear.

Yes, because if fraud does occur resulting in a Biden win, there is a mechanism to fix the issue by doing....um.....what?

You want a civil war to happen again, the fastest way is to have an election decided by fraud, and then people find out there is no way to fix it.
OH JOY! :eek-52:
It's called lawsuits....I read the Trump campaign has 1000 lawyers amassed throughout the USA, waiting to sue, after election day....Biden team has amassed about 600 to combat the Trump lawyers, so far....

Favorite movie line ever:

Larry the Liquidator: [paraphrasing for CDZ] "Lawyers are like warheads...they have their so I have mine. And when you use them, every thing gets messy".

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail?

Every mail in ballot has a unique bar code that is generated for each registered voter.

Fake ballots will not have an acceptable bar code.

That means that you cannot submit fake ballots.
Does that mean you will stop flooding the board with threads claiming the ballots will be fake? No

Cool. So you vote by mail and then show up at the polls and vote there too. What will stop that?

5 states have run their elections through vote by mail....some for the past 20 years..... these states have perfected it, With lots of safeguards Developed over time.

4 states have added what people are calling, Universal mail in voting, where the States mail out ballots to all their registered voters.

The 41 States left, have regular mail in absentee voting where the voter requests a ballot, along with in person voting, and early voting.

This is an actual question but because of its partisan nature, it may not fit the CDZ...but it is still a legitimate debate topic.

I already addressed this in another thread. The applicant should have to go to a government site and enter data that only the legit voter and the government knows causing them to generate a unique keycode which you then put on the ballot. This it entered on their end when they score the vote which not only records you as having voted so no one else can copy steal your vote but allows you to go online to see that your vote was indeed tallied!

Technically, the entire process could be electronicized eliminating the need for a paper ballot, the need for mailing, the need for the Post Office and the need for polling places as well as the need for voter-ID. Designed right, the entire process could be built to virtually eliminate fraud.

We really need to re-address the entire voting apparatus. Mark Halperin had a great point about this.

Consider Starbucks. Something like 15,000 locations. They each open every day and close every evening.
On one day in November, we open an organization on the scale of Starbucks; staff it almost exclusively with temporary employees or volunteers, they perform a vital service that some haven't done in 2 years and almost all others haven't done in months. We expect perfection.

It's seismically stupid to expect there to be no hiccups and delays.

Having votes come in weeks early via the mail is logical and is less vulnerable to mis-handling and fraud than the in-person system.

These are facts. I don't expect Trump supporters to accept them.

No...you don't have starbucks employees giving coffee away on a massive scale....you have large scale fraud planned for election day and giving the democrat party weeks to print and submit fake ballots is just insane.
Your allegation is insane. People have been voting by mail for a century and in many states people vote exclusively by mail. Nobody has ever suggested those states elections were "rigged" like the folly you're presenting here.

But whatever. Despite you dirtying your diaper, all 50 states and the 7 territories will certify their elections in early December...fraud or no fraud.

The scale of the enterprise we erect for one day and staff mostly with temps and volunteers is that of a Starbucks. The temps and volunteers and even the full timers havent' done their jobs for months.

We need a much better system.

Mail in voting is part of that. Allowing fewer people standing in line and overwhelming poll workers. It creates an orderly process that benefits the voter, the process, and Democracy.

We desperately need to improve the in-person system. We need a nationwide voter ID card (with a photo by the way) so if you're in an airport in Chicago on election day and your home is in Arizona, you go to the voting booth in ORD, present your ID, swipe it into the machine, and your local ballot pops up. You vote and then get on your plane and go about your day.
But thats a discussion for another day.

What did they do in the horse and buggy days. I image mail in voting.

Did Jon Levine turn the Democrat in, I would of called the FBI to make sure if the story was real or not,

can we expect to see the Democrat turn himself in or get a FBI arrest??

5 states have run their elections through vote by mail....some for the past 20 years..... these states have perfected it, With lots of safeguards Developed over time.

4 states have added what people are calling, Universal mail in voting, where the States mail out ballots to all their registered voters.

The 41 States left, have regular mail in absentee voting where the voter requests a ballot, along with in person voting, and early voting.

martybegan

martybegan

What States and only by mail? no in person voting? Any swing states?

Early voting is the same bullshit as mail in voting, just trying to make fraud easier.

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail?

Every mail in ballot has a unique bar code that is generated for each registered voter.

Does that mean you will stop flooding the board with threads claiming the ballots will be fake? No

And how do we know it's that registered voter voting, and not people collecting unused ballots and voting with them?

Is every ballot going to be checked for this? What about checking every one to make sure the person is still alive?

What about unions requiring people to fill out their ballot with a rep with them? What if companies decide to do it?

What happens when we find out a person voted in person AND mailed in a ballot? What happens when they claim they never mailed it in, or even received it?

You know it is the registered voter voting because after you check the bar code for a registered voter, you open the ballot and verify the signature vs the one on file.
Many ballots get rejected for lack of signature or a questionable signature

Anyone who receives a mail in ballot is blocked from voting in person. If they show up in person, they are given a provisional ballot that is held to see if the mail in ballot arrived

Yeah right. The second they start rejecting ballots for this the left will scream voter suppression.

And considering how easy it is to PDF signatures these days, it's not like it would be impossible to transfer.

I'm talking about a person who's mail in vote was hijacked and turns up to vote themselves.

And how do you know if the person or someone else turned in the mail in ballot if the ballots can be postmarked the day of the election?
Where have you been?
Mail in ballots are rejected all the time for lack of a signature or a questionable signature.

Now you are going fantasy on us. Someone is going to collect thousands of mail in ballots, find legitimate signatures, create PDFs and then print signatures on official ballots??

So what will stop a person who voted by mail to show up at a polling place and vote there also?

Once you are sent a mail in ballot you are blocked from voting in person. If you show up, you are given a provisional ballot

martybegan

What States and only by mail? no in person voting? Any swing states?

Early voting is the same bullshit as mail in voting, just trying to make fraud easier.

Watch your mouth

And how do we know it's that registered voter voting, and not people collecting unused ballots and voting with them?

Is every ballot going to be checked for this? What about checking every one to make sure the person is still alive?

What about unions requiring people to fill out their ballot with a rep with them? What if companies decide to do it?

What happens when we find out a person voted in person AND mailed in a ballot? What happens when they claim they never mailed it in, or even received it?

You know it is the registered voter voting because after you check the bar code for a registered voter, you open the ballot and verify the signature vs the one on file.
Many ballots get rejected for lack of signature or a questionable signature

Anyone who receives a mail in ballot is blocked from voting in person. If they show up in person, they are given a provisional ballot that is held to see if the mail in ballot arrived

Yeah right. The second they start rejecting ballots for this the left will scream voter suppression.

And considering how easy it is to PDF signatures these days, it's not like it would be impossible to transfer.

I'm talking about a person who's mail in vote was hijacked and turns up to vote themselves.

And how do you know if the person or someone else turned in the mail in ballot if the ballots can be postmarked the day of the election?
Where have you been?
Mail in ballots are rejected all the time for lack of a signature or a questionable signature.

Now you are going fantasy on us. Someone is going to collect thousands of mail in ballots, find legitimate signatures, create PDFs and then print signatures on official ballots??

Why not?

The thing is if Trump is as evil as your side says he is, isn't that justification to win at any costs? Doesn't it demand your side cheats to win no matter what?

Or is it about just winning the popular vote by a large enough margin to threaten chaos if Trump narrowly takes the EC but loses the popular vote by say 10 million?

Threaten riots unless the EC "fixes" the problem?

So what will stop a person who voted by mail to show up at a polling place and vote there also?
A Felony charge.

Once the State receives a mail in absentee ballot, they are removed as eligible from the polling place, or once voting in person at polling place, any absentee ballot that shows up, is invalidated.... is the way it would be handled in Maine.

If everyone went to the polls and if tramp lost,

he would cry voting fraud.

Single handedly he has questioned the elections, he did it in 2016, the only one cheating is the republicans' and tramp.

Last edited:

Once you are sent a mail in ballot you are blocked from voting in person. If you show up, you are given a provisional ballot

How does a poll worker know you've already voted by mail? Millions of mail in votes are not likely to be counted by election day.

What are the specific safeguards?

A Felony charge.

Once the State receives a mail in absentee ballot, they are removed as eligible from the polling place, or once voting in person at polling place, any absentee ballot that shows up, is invalidated.... is the way it would be handled in Maine.

Okay. But if States get millions of mail in votes how will they all be counted and processed by election day to prevent fraud?

I mail in my vote legally on election day. An hour after I drop my ballot in the mail I show up to vote in person. Specially, how will I be stopped from committing fraud?

A Felony charge.

Okay. But if States get millions of mail in votes how will they all be counted and processed by election day to prevent fraud?

I mail in my vote legally on election day. An hour after I drop my ballot in the mail I show up to vote in person. Specially, how will I be stopped from committing fraud?

They don't have to be processed by election day. Improper foundation.

Feel free to attempt fraud. How will you be stopped from shoplifting? Feel free to attempt it.

Forum List

Back