🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do we combat rampant vote by mail fraud?

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail?

Every mail in ballot has a unique bar code that is generated for each registered voter.

Fake ballots will not have an acceptable bar code.

That means that you cannot submit fake ballots.
Does that mean you will stop flooding the board with threads claiming the ballots will be fake? No
Barcodes aren't going to stop dead people and former residents from having votes illegally submitted. Mail in voting is evil.

And that is why Europeans do not do it...........

I believe it is December 12...whatever happens between now and 12/12/20....the electors will meet in their states to vote for the President. On or about 12/6/20, each State election official will certify their state's or territory's election as valid.

All of this silly talk about the election not being decided is pure fantasy.

This is an actual question but because of its partisan nature, it may not fit the CDZ...but it is still a legitimate debate topic.

I already addressed this in another thread. The applicant should have to go to a government site and enter data that only the legit voter and the government knows causing them to generate a unique keycode which you then put on the ballot. This it entered on their end when they score the vote which not only records you as having voted so no one else can copy steal your vote but allows you to go online to see that your vote was indeed tallied!

Technically, the entire process could be electronicized eliminating the need for a paper ballot, the need for mailing, the need for the Post Office and the need for polling places as well as the need for voter-ID. Designed right, the entire process could be built to virtually eliminate fraud.

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.
Our elections have always managed to muddle through to victory and that is just how it has always been...Whether it takes the the Senate or the Supreme Court to make a decision it has been done and the nation continues. I can't believe you Trumpete's are so weak on the issue that you constantly live in fear of that which is nothing to fear.

First you'd have to have rampant vote-by-mail fraud.

We've been voting by mail for about a century. Very little fraud was ever discovered.

Good measures you mentioned though. I'm all for making the voting process as sterile as possible.

Wrong....we have not been voting by mail with general vote by mail ballots...it has been absentee ballots which are completely different........sending out millions of ballots created from voter rolls with biden selected, which can then be falsely defended as true ballots has never happened on this scale before...this election will be that scale.

I'm correct.
The ballots have been sent through the mail. Very little fraud has been discovered.

Your pretending that suddenly everyone is going to be committing fraud is clown-like.

WRong.....you know that several recent elections have been wrecked by mail in ballots and one was ordered redone by a judge because of the fraud and abuse...they are still counting votes in New York from their primary because of mail in ballots...

It needs to be stopped.

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail?

Every mail in ballot has a unique bar code that is generated for each registered voter.

Does that mean you will stop flooding the board with threads claiming the ballots will be fake? No

And how do we know it's that registered voter voting, and not people collecting unused ballots and voting with them?

Is every ballot going to be checked for this? What about checking every one to make sure the person is still alive?

What about unions requiring people to fill out their ballot with a rep with them? What if companies decide to do it?

What happens when we find out a person voted in person AND mailed in a ballot? What happens when they claim they never mailed it in, or even received it?

You know it is the registered voter voting because after you check the bar code for a registered voter, you open the ballot and verify the signature vs the one on file.
Many ballots get rejected for lack of signature or a questionable signature

Anyone who receives a mail in ballot is blocked from voting in person. If they show up in person, they are given a provisional ballot that is held to see if the mail in ballot arrived

Barcodes aren't going to stop dead people and former residents from having votes illegally submitted. Mail in voting is evil.

Signatures will.........NEXT

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.
Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.
Our elections have always managed to muddle through to victory and that is just how it has always been...Whether it takes the the Senate or the Supreme Court to make a decision it has been done and the nation continues. I can't believe you Trumpete's are so weak on the issue that you constantly live in fear of that which is nothing to fear.

It isn't a joke........and the system hasn't been in place long enough to put up the safeguards that we would need......that is why, at a minimum, this should be put off until the next Presidential election and then trial runs should be done....if at all.........to just change on a dime creates to much oportunity for stealing an election..

Yes its a joke, the New York Post have no journalist, do they? Made up story.

And how do we know it's that registered voter voting, and not people collecting unused ballots and voting with them?

Is every ballot going to be checked for this? What about checking every one to make sure the person is still alive?

What about unions requiring people to fill out their ballot with a rep with them? What if companies decide to do it?

What happens when we find out a person voted in person AND mailed in a ballot? What happens when they claim they never mailed it in, or even received it?

You know it is the registered voter voting because after you check the bar code for a registered voter, you open the ballot and verify the signature vs the one on file.
Many ballots get rejected for lack of signature or a questionable signature

Anyone who receives a mail in ballot is blocked from voting in person. If they show up in person, they are given a provisional ballot that is held to see if the mail in ballot arrived

Yeah right. The second they start rejecting ballots for this the left will scream voter suppression.

And considering how easy it is to PDF signatures these days, it's not like it would be impossible to transfer.

I'm talking about a person who's mail in vote was hijacked and turns up to vote themselves.

And how do you know if the person or someone else turned in the mail in ballot if the ballots can be postmarked the day of the election?

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.

First you'd have to have rampant vote-by-mail fraud.

We've been voting by mail for about a century. Very little fraud was ever discovered.

Good measures you mentioned though. I'm all for making the voting process as sterile as possible.

Wrong....we have not been voting by mail with general vote by mail ballots...it has been absentee ballots which are completely different........sending out millions of ballots created from voter rolls with biden selected, which can then be falsely defended as true ballots has never happened on this scale before...this election will be that scale.

I'm correct.
The ballots have been sent through the mail. Very little fraud has been discovered.

Your pretending that suddenly everyone is going to be committing fraud is clown-like.

WRong.....you know that several recent elections have been wrecked by mail in ballots and one was ordered redone by a judge because of the fraud and abuse...they are still counting votes in New York from their primary because of mail in ballots...

It needs to be stopped.

Incorrect.

There is extra staff for General elections than there are for party primaries. You'd have to understand the subject matter to be able to comment intelligently. You should study a bit.

This is an actual question but because of its partisan nature, it may not fit the CDZ...but it is still a legitimate debate topic.

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail? As we have seen from various sources, the plan seems to be to just flood the system with fake ballots....then, on election day, contest every single one of them in order to get the biden vote up. We have this sourced from an article on an actual democrat operative who stated how the democrat party has, in the past, done this.

What do we do to combat this? Is there anything we can do...if they are going to simply go through voter rolls, print ballots in the names of those citizens, alive or dead, and send them in? Then, the weeks following the election they start counting, and contesting....and counting until biden is put over the top?

What do we do to save this country? If this is allowed to happen, how do we ever have a real election again?

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.
-----
“There is no race in New Jersey — from city council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the tipster said. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race, the easier it is to do.”

A Bernie Sanders die-hard with no horse in the presidential race, he said he felt compelled to come forward in the hope that states would act now to fix the glaring security problems present in mail-in ballots.

“This is a real thing,” he said. “And there is going to be a f–king war coming November 3rd over this stuff … If they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

I think the courts will have to step in and stop vote by mail unless it is by legitimate absentee ballots.......mass mail outs need to be stopped and they have to be stopped soon...........

I know you can hear the democrat party machines printing those ballots already....they will need the time to get the 10s of thousands of ballots ready to go...
Try to vote twice and see if you get away with it

Love the OP topic, and it's THE one that concerns me the most.

If the majority vote for Biden, then we deserve to be shredded apart as a nation.
If the majority vote for Trump, then at least those who voted for him deserve the peace and prosperity that will come from productive decent, people.

I don't have the answers. I'm not worried about the election outcome, so long as it is legitimate.
Will it be legitimate? I hope so, but do expect the dems to try their best to molest it as they do everything they set sights to.

Covid is of minimal to zero concern to Americans' health, if they set up the polls with caution. If the scum of the Earth can conglomerate into these rage mobs, screaming and spitting at everyone in baseless rage, then all can get off their ass and go vote at the appropriate places, minus few exceptions.

I already addressed this in another thread. The applicant should have to go to a government site and enter data that only the legit voter and the government knows causing them to generate a unique keycode which you then put on the ballot. This it entered on their end when they score the vote which not only records you as having voted so no one else can copy steal your vote but allows you to go online to see that your vote was indeed tallied!

Technically, the entire process could be electronicized eliminating the need for a paper ballot, the need for mailing, the need for the Post Office and the need for polling places as well as the need for voter-ID. Designed right, the entire process could be built to virtually eliminate fraud.

We really need to re-address the entire voting apparatus. Mark Halperin had a great point about this.

Consider Starbucks. Something like 15,000 locations. They each open every day and close every evening.
On one day in November, we open an organization on the scale of Starbucks; staff it almost exclusively with temporary employees or volunteers, they perform a vital service that some haven't done in 2 years and almost all others haven't done in months. We expect perfection.

It's seismically stupid to expect there to be no hiccups and delays.

Having votes come in weeks early via the mail is logical and is less vulnerable to mis-handling and fraud than the in-person system.

These are facts. I don't expect Trump supporters to accept them.

If the majority vote for Biden, then we deserve to be shredded apart as a nation.
If the majority vote for Trump, then at least those who voted for him deserve the peace and prosperity that will come from productive decent, people.

I don't have the answers. I'm not worried about the election outcome, so long as it is legitimate.
Will it be legitimate? I hope so, but do expect the dems to try their best to molest it as they do everything they set sights to.

Covid is of minimal to zero concern to Americans' health, if they set up the polls with caution. If the scum of the Earth can conglomerate into these rage mobs, screaming and spitting at everyone in baseless rage, then all can get off their ass and go vote at the appropriate places, minus few exceptions.

Many poll workers and volunteers are of advanced age. We need to limit in-person voting to safeguard them as they are in the population that is most vulnerable to Covid 19.

A century of use and the fact that several states vote exclusively by mail reports the concerns of the OP as hilarious.

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.

Yes, because if fraud does occur resulting in a Biden win, there is a mechanism to fix the issue by doing....um.....what?

You want a civil war to happen again, the fastest way is to have an election decided by fraud, and then people find out there is no way to fix it.
OH JOY! :eek-52:
It's called lawsuits....I read the Trump campaign has 1000 lawyers amassed throughout the USA, waiting to sue, after election day....Biden team has amassed about 600 to combat the Trump lawyers, so far....

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.

Yes, because if fraud does occur resulting in a Biden win, there is a mechanism to fix the issue by doing....um.....what?

You want a civil war to happen again, the fastest way is to have an election decided by fraud, and then people find out there is no way to fix it.
OH JOY!
It's called lawsuits....I read the Trump campaign has 1000 lawyers amassed throughout the USA, waiting to sue, after election day....Biden team has amassed about 600 to combat the Trump lawyers, so far....

Good luck with that. The last time was one county in one State that was the crux of the issue. And it was only about cast ballots and their intent, not who cast them and how.

If this turns out to be a nationwide mess...

I had to laugh when the article in the OP said he made his own ballots.

Well, Trump said that foreign nations are printing ballots. He said that back in the Spring I think....before party primaries were even concluded. Strange how the foreign nations knew who would be the winners and who Biden's pick for VP would have been.

The hysteria over voter fraud is nonsense. There is some fraud. But at the end of the day, every territory and State will sign off on the results. Fraud or no fraud.

Are these people expecting a "do-over"? LOL

Many poll workers and volunteers are of advanced age. We need to limit in-person voting to safeguard them as they are in the population that is most vulnerable to Covid 19.

A century of use and the fact that several states vote exclusively by mail reports the concerns of the OP as hilarious.

what States vote exclusively by mail?

Forum List

Back