🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do we combat rampant vote by mail fraud?

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.
Our elections have always managed to muddle through to victory and that is just how it has always been...Whether it takes the the Senate or the Supreme Court to make a decision it has been done and the nation continues. I can't believe you Trumpete's are so weak on the issue that you constantly live in fear of that which is nothing to fear.

It isn't a joke........and the system hasn't been in place long enough to put up the safeguards that we would need......that is why, at a minimum, this should be put off until the next Presidential election and then trial runs should be done....if at all.........to just change on a dime creates to much oportunity for stealing an election..
No one is going to steal an election what with all the people watching this election.
Tell that to Norm Coleman....I bet he would disagree.....

So what will stop a person who voted by mail to show up at a polling place and vote there also?

Once you are sent a mail in ballot you are blocked from voting in person. If you show up, you are given a provisional ballot

How does a poll worker know you've already voted by mail? Millions of mail in votes are not likely to be counted by election day.

What are the specific safeguards?
Once they receive the ballot back, the state's have a process of checks....like in Michigan, I had read recently, they check for signature matches, check a list of those who have died from the social Security Death index, check to see if they had become a felon or moved...from the time they were mailed the ballot to receiving the ballot back....

Once all that is okay, the ballot is removed from the signature envelope and prepared in stacks, to be counted, at the proper time per their election law, and simultaneously removed or flagged on the in person voting list....made in person vote-ineligible

So what will stop a person who voted by mail to show up at a polling place and vote there also?
A Felony charge.

Once the State receives a mail in absentee ballot, they are removed as eligible from the polling place, or once voting in person at polling place, any absentee ballot that shows up, is invalidated.... is the way it would be handled in Maine.

Okay. But if States get millions of mail in votes how will they all be counted and processed by election day to prevent fraud?

I mail in my vote legally on election day. An hour after I drop my ballot in the mail I show up to vote in person. Specially, how will I be stopped from committing fraud?

They don't have to be processed by election day. Improper foundation.

Feel free to attempt fraud. How will you be stopped from shoplifting? Feel free to attempt it.

Thank you. So as you have indicated, with mass mail in voting there is nothing to prevent fraud if you send in your mail in vote at last minute and then also vote in person.

Potentially millions could vote twice and never be stopped.

So my question to Dems, if you truly want free and fair elections how can you remotely want mass mailing of votes unless you are encouraging fraud?

Once you are sent a mail in ballot you are blocked from voting in person. If you show up, you are given a provisional ballot

How does a poll worker know you've already voted by mail? Millions of mail in votes are not likely to be counted by election day.

Once they receive the ballot back, the state's have a process of checks....like in Michigan, I had read recently, they check for signature matches, check a list of those who have died from the social Security Death index, check to see if they had become a felon or moved...from the time they were mailed the ballot to receiving the ballot back....

Once all that is okay, the ballot is removed from the signature envelope and prepared in stacks, to be counted, at the proper time per their election law, and simultaneously removed or flagged on the in person voting list....made in person vote-ineligible
Why do you want 100% mail in voting?....be honest....if you think it will go away after covid and after Trump you are wrong...it will stay in place and come back to bite your ass off....

Is that just Michigan, and since this is the Government, what makes you think it will work?

And if you believe that...you must be a democrat....

A Felony charge.

Once the State receives a mail in absentee ballot, they are removed as eligible from the polling place, or once voting in person at polling place, any absentee ballot that shows up, is invalidated.... is the way it would be handled in Maine.

Okay. But if States get millions of mail in votes how will they all be counted and processed by election day to prevent fraud?

I mail in my vote legally on election day. An hour after I drop my ballot in the mail I show up to vote in person. Specially, how will I be stopped from committing fraud?

They don't have to be processed by election day. Improper foundation.

Feel free to attempt fraud. How will you be stopped from shoplifting? Feel free to attempt it.

Thank you. So as you have indicated, with mass mail in voting there is nothing to prevent fraud if you send in your mail in vote at last minute and then also vote in person.

Potentially millions could vote twice and never be stopped.

So my question to Dems, if you truly want free and fair elections how can you remotely want mass mailing of votes unless you are encouraging fraud?

if you truly want free and fair elections

That is the core problem.....what makes anyone think that is the goal? Power is the goal, not playing the election game....

Another question: Voter rolls are maintained by local Governments. Some do a very good of maintaining voter rolls, some do a very poor job.

But hey, Dems don't care. Send millions of unsolicited votes out to dead people or people who have moved away.

What are the safeguards to prevent someone who receives the wrong ballet from signing the dead person's name and mailing it in?

Thank you.

Why wouldn’t you believe that?
It is well documented and many ballots get rejected.

Why don’t you explain to us how thousands of fake mail in ballots can be generated?

What are the safeguards to prevent someone who receives the wrong ballet from signing the dead person's name and mailing it in?

They verify the signature against the one on file.
If you get caught submitting a ballot for a dead person, you will go to jail.
Want to risk it?

Is that just Michigan, and since this is the Government, what makes you think it will work?
It worked in their test run, in the primaries.....

OH, WE CAN ONLY HOPE that all states have such a good system! I was pretty surprised how well they had their system set up!

But they do have a fault in their election process imo, which is the State can not start counting their absentee ballots, untill the polls shut, at 7pm.....

So it could take weeks to count all of them in every county.... populated areas have ballot high speed processing machines to count them, but smaller less populated areas, have to do such by hand and at a slower pace.

Last edited:

Why don’t you explain to us how thousands of fake mail in ballots can be generated?

Why do you assume they need to be fake to commit fraud? Millions of ballots could be sent out where the local.election board believes they are legitimate. But the voter has died or moved away. You get their ballot. Do you sign their name and mail it in? Who would know difference?

You want an honest election right? What are the safeguards to prevent the fraud I just mentioned?

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail?

Every mail in ballot has a unique bar code that is generated for each registered voter.

Fake ballots will not have an acceptable bar code.

That means that you cannot submit fake ballots.
Does that mean you will stop flooding the board with threads claiming the ballots will be fake? No

And how do we know it's that registered voter voting, and not people collecting unused ballots and voting with them?

Is every ballot going to be checked for this? What about checking every one to make sure the person is still alive?

What about unions requiring people to fill out their ballot with a rep with them? What if companies decide to do it?

What happens when we find out a person voted in person AND mailed in a ballot? What happens when they claim they never mailed it in, or even received it?

You know it is the registered voter voting because after you check the bar code for a registered voter, you open the ballot and verify the signature vs the one on file.
Many ballots get rejected for lack of signature or a questionable signature

Anyone who receives a mail in ballot is blocked from voting in person. If they show up in person, they are given a provisional ballot that is held to see if the mail in ballot arrived

Yeah right. The second they start rejecting ballots for this the left will scream voter suppression.

And considering how easy it is to PDF signatures these days, it's not like it would be impossible to transfer.

I'm talking about a person who's mail in vote was hijacked and turns up to vote themselves.

And how do you know if the person or someone else turned in the mail in ballot if the ballots can be postmarked the day of the election?
Where have you been?
Mail in ballots are rejected all the time for lack of a signature or a questionable signature.

Now you are going fantasy on us. Someone is going to collect thousands of mail in ballots, find legitimate signatures, create PDFs and then print signatures on official ballots??

Why not?

The thing is if Trump is as evil as your side says he is, isn't that justification to win at any costs? Doesn't it demand your side cheats to win no matter what?

Or is it about just winning the popular vote by a large enough margin to threaten chaos if Trump narrowly takes the EC but loses the popular vote by say 10 million?

Threaten riots unless the EC "fixes" the problem?
Why not?

If we are going to go with unlikely.....what if....situations

How about someone uses a computer program to create a fake ID in your name with their picture. Then they go and vote in your name

Why not?

Why do you assume they need to be fake to commit fraud? Millions of ballots could be sent out where the local.election board believes they are legitimate. But the voter has died or moved away. You get their ballot. Do you sign their name and mail it in? Who would know difference?

You want an honest election right? What are the safeguards to prevent the fraud I just mentioned?

Signatures are verified. You better be damned good.
You get caught voting for a dead person, you go to jail

Want to risk it?

Want to risk it?

Is every signature checked and are election officials hand writing experts?

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail?

Every mail in ballot has a unique bar code that is generated for each registered voter.

Fake ballots will not have an acceptable bar code.

That means that you cannot submit fake ballots.
Does that mean you will stop flooding the board with threads claiming the ballots will be fake? No

And how do we know it's that registered voter voting, and not people collecting unused ballots and voting with them?

Is every ballot going to be checked for this? What about checking every one to make sure the person is still alive?

What about unions requiring people to fill out their ballot with a rep with them? What if companies decide to do it?

What happens when we find out a person voted in person AND mailed in a ballot? What happens when they claim they never mailed it in, or even received it?

You know it is the registered voter voting because after you check the bar code for a registered voter, you open the ballot and verify the signature vs the one on file.
Many ballots get rejected for lack of signature or a questionable signature

Anyone who receives a mail in ballot is blocked from voting in person. If they show up in person, they are given a provisional ballot that is held to see if the mail in ballot arrived

Yeah right. The second they start rejecting ballots for this the left will scream voter suppression.

And considering how easy it is to PDF signatures these days, it's not like it would be impossible to transfer.

I'm talking about a person who's mail in vote was hijacked and turns up to vote themselves.

And how do you know if the person or someone else turned in the mail in ballot if the ballots can be postmarked the day of the election?
Where have you been?
Mail in ballots are rejected all the time for lack of a signature or a questionable signature.

Now you are going fantasy on us. Someone is going to collect thousands of mail in ballots, find legitimate signatures, create PDFs and then print signatures on official ballots??

Why not?

The thing is if Trump is as evil as your side says he is, isn't that justification to win at any costs? Doesn't it demand your side cheats to win no matter what?

Or is it about just winning the popular vote by a large enough margin to threaten chaos if Trump narrowly takes the EC but loses the popular vote by say 10 million?

Threaten riots unless the EC "fixes" the problem?
Why not?

If we are going to go with unlikely.....what if....situations

How about someone uses a computer program to create a fake ID in your name with their picture. Then they go and vote in your name

Why not?

Why not?

The issue is any form of uncertainty or irregularity will allow the loser to scream fraud. Mail in and early voting just increases the chance and assumption of this.

If Trump wins the election night tallies and then by some "miracle" loses a week later due to mail ballot counting, do you really see people accepting this as a clean win?

Want to risk it?

Is every signature checked and are election officials hand writing experts?

They are taught the basics.
Even I can identify a signature that is not even close to the one on file

Forum List

Back