How do we stop "the poor" from being so problematic?

Let me guess...you skipped out on the educated part.
Masters in history, fluent in 3 languages. You You are a brainwashed functional moron at this point. So what are you a chemist or an accountant, because you don't know s*** about politics or history...

Masters in history...let me guess, a teacher?

Really.........do you know any teachers that talk like this guy?
I'm not talkin and it was 27 years ago d u h... I I was a a businessman and caregiver since

Well you see, I know plenty of teachers. To be a teacher, you need an education yourself. People with with an education don't talk like 9th graders even on a blog. You are a fraud is all you are.
No not a normal teacher. Could you cut the crap now.... I taught French and Spanish what are they what are they like,a******? Hater dupes!!

Criminy you dupes are stupid... The problem is getting trained or educated after 35 years of GOP screwing the non-rich.

Masters in history, fluent in 3 languages. You You are a brainwashed functional moron at this point. So what are you a chemist or an accountant, because you don't know s*** about politics or history...

The difference at this point is that I am educated enough to know what facts are and what bulshit is, dupes. You know so much that is not true it's ridiculous. Evil Democrats evil Foundation evil travelgate, Etc etc etcetera. Also known as conspiracy theories - never get anywhere in in the real world. So ridiculous

No kidding, have you passed your thoughts on conspiracy to Hillary, and a whole bunch of liberals.

I'm not talkin and it was 27 years ago d u h... I I was a a businessman and caregiver since

Well you see, I know plenty of teachers. To be a teacher, you need an education yourself. People with with an education don't talk like 9th graders even on a blog. You are a fraud is all you are.
No not a normal teacher. Could you cut the crap now.... I taught French and Spanish what are they what are they like,a******?

Yes indeed, you are truly unique.

You really are a champion at stupid generalizations aren't you, ding bat Dupe?

The difference at this point is that I am educated enough to know what facts are and what bulshit is, dupes. You know so much that is not true it's ridiculous. Evil Democrats evil Foundation evil travelgate, Etc etc etcetera. Also known as conspiracy theories - never get anywhere in in the real world. So ridiculous

No kidding, have you passed your thoughts on conspiracy to Hillary, and a whole bunch of liberals.
No they also know there are none of your stupid conspiracies..., super dupe.

Ok, so Dem conspiracies good, Rep conspiracies bad...gotcha, dumbass.

If the shoe fits.....................

No not a normal teacher. Could you cut the crap now.... I taught French and Spanish what are they what are they like,a******? Hater dupes!!

Oh please, you struggle with English...

Ok, so Dem conspiracies good, Rep conspiracies bad...gotcha, dumbass.
I try to let the US justice system do its job, conspiracy Nut Job.

Oh please, you struggle with English...
Whatever conspiracy Nut Job... It is the smartphone LOL.... Almost done try following the argument. You vote for a lying thieving greedy idiot Rich party, Dupe.

I was also a bartender and a bar owner since I was a teacher you young punk super dupe. That is why I am so goddamn smart, brain washed functional moron super Duke. You hater dupes lose an argument you start the character assassination just like your high school grad hero pundits. You are a disgrace, too.

I was also a bartender and a bar owner since I was a teacher you young punk super dupe. That is why I am so goddamn smart, brain washed functional moron super Duke. You hater dupes lose an argument you start the character assassination just like your high school grad hero pundits. You are a disgrace, too.

Even if you failed as a teacher, you're demeanor here indicates otherwise. You were never a teacher, you never went to college, and you don't know WTF you're talking about when it comes to politics. That's why your replies are repetitive and worn out.

You are just another phony liberal like all the others here who claim they have (or had) their own business, independently wealthy, or work from home, or in your case, retired as you claim.

You don't realize how transparent you are. Nobody goes from a teacher to a bartender. That would be like a person claiming to be a doctor that decided to deliver packages for UPS.

What can and or will be done about it politically?
In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
Our poor are our worst parents...they create more of their same.
Our poor suck the most government tit.
Our poor commits the most crime.
Our poor does the most drugs.
Our poor drinks and smokes the most.
Our poor have the most children they can't afford.
Our poor litters and vandalizes the most.
Our poor drives uninsured.
Our poor commits the most animal cruelty.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

Pay them more for the work they do. Protect their jobs from 3rd world imports. When they need medical services, pay for it through taxes. I reject the notion that Wall Street and the unfettered free market aren't to blame. Choke on a dick.

I guess I just fail to see why being poor correlates to being an overall piece of shit?
I think people who don't have a job don't want a job and tend to be pieces of shits.
Having said that I guess I can't understand how a job will keep people from being a piece of shit.

We're at a stalemate, then. I guess I just don't understand why should I bother to entertain the opinion of a classist, judgemental, partisan piece of shit. Care to shed some light on that?

In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

Pay them more for the work they do. Protect their jobs from 3rd world imports. When they need medical services, pay for it through taxes. I reject the notion that Wall Street and the unfettered free market aren't to blame. Choke on a dick.

I guess I just fail to see why being poor correlates to being an overall piece of shit?
I think people who don't have a job don't want a job and tend to be pieces of shits.
Having said that I guess I can't understand how a job will keep people from being a piece of shit.

We're at a stalemate, then. I guess I just don't understand why should I bother to entertain the opinion of a classist, judgemental, partisan piece of shit. Care to shed some light on that?

You’re confusing bud...make a point...refute something said...use your head once. What’s on your mind?

Low IQ savages who do nothing but have unprotected sex need to be sterilized. Why is that concept racist? You fix a beautiful cat to avoid unwanted pregnancies, why not an ugly savage who cannot support his or her self in modern society?

Interesting vid on the topic!

What's the GOP plan? Starve them? Kill them? Sterilize them? What?

I don’t know if the GOP has a plan. I doubt very seriously that anyone has the balls to touch this one with a ten foot pole.

The Donald would want them to actually work for a living, the democrats and most republicans do not want to point out the fact they have dramatically lower IQs and savage behavioral issues incompatible with Western society. Indeed the humane thing is to sterilized them but I have no problem using more direct methods to stop the attack on humanity.

People want cheap because they can't afford expensive.

Companies want cheap labor because they want more net.

The truth is that if a company spent 5% of their net on payroll, they could afford to pay $15.00/hr., but they're greedy and want the 5%.

They're greedy, but the American consumer isn't?

Ever go to a Walmart and see some of the cars those "poor" shoppers are driving?

No, companies don't want more net--companies want more growth. The better the growth of their company, the more investors they can attract.

You think it's about what companies can afford. It's not about that. It's about paying labor what labor is worth. It's about what your competition is paying their employees so you can compete against them.
So they finally managed to borrow a car and and you... It is about screwing the non-rich, super duper dupe.
People didn't just decide to get lazy, the GOP has been cutting their opportunities since Reagan became governor.

You like to use this “cutting” word...Let’s establish some real basic shit that most third graders understand....The poor is not OWED anything PERIOD! You realize that....right? Whatever poor people get is given...not earned...you know that difference...right? Simply existing and breathing oxygen in America does not entitle one to X amount of other people’s money...you know this right?
animals.jpg

welfare-even-in-the-animal-kingdom-if-you-breed-em-28090711.png
we indulge capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, merely for the bottom line of capitalists.

In all fairness, part of the reason we "indulge capitalism's natural rate of unemployment" is because we've yet to discover the economic system that's free of hardships and poor people. Capitalism's less than perfect, but it's got a much better track record than centralized economic power.
You are confusing the issue. We resort to capitalism; we don't need capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. And, under truer forms of capitalism, there is no unemployment only underpayment.

If you stop giving free food and healthcare these drains on society will just sponge off their families or maybe get jobs.

And they won’t have that second or third kid.

Poor people in Switzerland don’t have more than one mistake because one egg costs $1. To feed 2 kids you need $4. Get it? No welfare

You know...I doubt many have a problem helping poor folks that have truly fallen on hard times...it’s the baby factories, addicts and criminals that self induce their own shortcomings that nobody takes pleasure in funding.
Lousy management. You like to blame Labor, even in Right to Work States. Yet, there is no actual, right to work even if you need work.

Not my problem brainwashed functional moron. I'm happily retired. You GOP tools are so stupid and selfish you believe no one worries about other people and the people and the country in general... Or is it the brainwash? Unbelievable...

And you lefties are so worried about the people that you're willing to go to the great length of demanding that other people pay taxes to fund them. How benevolent you are, not like those evil conservatives. Lol.
The right wing alleges to be the Party of Small Government; end the drug war.

So they finally managed to borrow a car and and you... It is about screwing the non-rich, super duper dupe.
People didn't just decide to get lazy, the GOP has been cutting their opportunities since Reagan became governor.

You like to use this “cutting” word...Let’s establish some real basic shit that most third graders understand....The poor is not OWED anything PERIOD! You realize that....right? Whatever poor people get is given...not earned...you know that difference...right? Simply existing and breathing oxygen in America does not entitle one to X amount of other people’s money...you know this right?
animals.jpg

welfare-even-in-the-animal-kingdom-if-you-breed-em-28090711.png
we indulge capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, merely for the bottom line of capitalists.

Danny, I would love to engage in a conversation with you but I can never understand what the fuck you’re trying to say. What language do you speak?
This is why nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics or the actual issues involved.

Because of stupid liberals?
No, silly. Because the right wing is clueless and Causeless.

Forum List

Back