How do you decide if a marriage is Gay or Not?

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Forget the arguments For or Against gay marriage, maybe we decided that it was a bad idea so we banned it again, so how do I tell who is allowed to marry? Do I just look at them and say, Well you look like a man and you look like a woman to me so here's your marriage license? Do I make them drop their pants? Do I test their genetics to make sure that one is XY and one is XX?

How do you verify that a marriage isn't actually a Gay Marriage?

excellent question. I think most people who have a problem with gay marriages happen to be those people who would be mistaken for a she male if they were to drop their panties, because real men and real women do not stick their noses into other people's business so much.

american-zionist-culture.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
excellent question. I think most people who have a problem with gay marriages happen to be those people who would be mistaken for a she male if they were to drop their panties, because real men and real women do not stick their noses into other people's business so much.

american-zionist-culture.jpg
Okay, do you have an answer though?

• Banned
Who cares?
You've never heard of Fraud? What if two guys get married in Texas because one them looks exactly like a girl? That's benefit fraud right? What if one of them works for the State and they die, and the other gets state benefits? You don't care about fraudulent marriages? Well, that's good to know.

Who cares?
You've never heard of Fraud? What if two guys get married in Texas because one them looks exactly like a girl? That's benefit fraud right? What if one of them works for the State and they die, and the other gets state benefits? You don't care about fraudulent marriages? Well, that's good to know.

I still don't care and neither do you.....

• Banned
Who cares?

Oh but I do, I care very much. It is a Legal Requirement where I live that one be a man and one a woman. Now how do I test that out if I need to? See which one has the pretty panties one?

Now there's a line you can run with, and I bet that you will.

States should pass laws requiring gender ID verification before any new marriage licenses are issued.

That's a joke but there are probably some Conservatives thinking, "That's a good idea."

States should pass laws requiring gender ID verification before any new marriage licenses are issued.

That's a joke but there are probably some Conservatives thinking, "That's a good idea."
So you're going with genetics right, one must be XX and the other XY?

Oh but I do, I care very much. It is a Legal Requirement where I live that one be a man and one a woman. Now how do I test that out if I need to? See which one has the pretty panties one?

Now there's a line you can run with, and I bet that you will.

Meh, still don't care.....

I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I'm married to a beautiful woman.

I suspect that she's a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

Is this a 'gay' marriage?

Forum List

Back