How do YOU define PROTECT & Serve?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Many of you want to disarm America but as we've seen first hand in the latest shooting, protect & serve doesn't actually mean protect or serve unless you're talking about the individual hiding behind the car or buildings.

So if you take guns away from Americans who will protect the innocent from the bad guys who didn't give up their guns?

This latest incident has proven without a doubt that the police can not protect you.

If I were to think like a county sheriff...hmmmm

Q: How far am I away from retirement?
<5 years...call for backup >5Years...position myself tactically.

Q: Is this a Dunkin Donuts?
Yes>Have they shot the counter girl who gives me free shit? No> Call for backup.

Q: Is my pension fund actually IN the facility?
Yes>Is the safe bullet/fire proof? Yes> Call for backup

To protect and serve refers to the government. The police are agents of the government and it is their will and agenda they protecting and serving, not the people.

Why not give assault rifle’s to all the kids at every school? I dare any criminal shooter to attack after we do that.
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

well i believe that the police did Protect and Serve the general public at one time . I had plenty pf good experience with cops in the mid , late 60s , 70s and very early 80s . Course that was small town cops and State Police that had a Station in my area . I think that all police have gone from being PEACE KEEPERS to becoming LAW ENFORCERS . And i think that that may be due to Politics and the money that the city and state politicians want to extract from the population .

Last edited:
well i believe that the police did Protect and Serve the general public at one time . I had plenty pf good experience with cops in the mid late 60s , 70s and very early 80s . Course that was small town cops and State Police that had a Station in my area . I think that all police have gone from being PEACE KEEPERS to becoming LAW ENFORCERS . And i think that that may be due to Politics and the money that the city and state politicians want to extract from the population .

Police in my town are RUNNING SCARED. Their lives are in danger and one false move and they
are UNDER DEPARTMENTAL REVIEW-------in my town----if a cop shoots one bullet------that warrants
an INVESTIGATION

plus with a growing and diverse population things aren't simple nowadays . Not going to change for the better as there will continue to be laws and rules made to appease one group at the expense of another so THEY need the cops to ENFORCE the Laws , Rules and Regulations .

On a regular day, I'll stop some a-hole from beating on his girl, render first aid a victim of crime, find a lost kid, arrest a robbery suspect, charge some teenager's phone so he can call his mom for a ride.

I'm not sure how much that goes to keeping 'the man' in power.

You can call it protection or you can call it service, I call it a job.

Last edited:
a JOB , yep i agree , paycheck comes on Friday . i think that Americans should see police in that light . Same for modern volunteer Military as both police and military work for the Government and thats it Fncceo .

Forum List

Back