🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do you fall asleep at night?

Joe is busy converting all of the convenience stores over to the new, green, federally-mandated solar-powered blower motors now that require installation of three solar panels on the roof of the building plus one hungry gerbil in a spinning cage.

Backlog could be up to about two years and are sure to raise the cost of a sausage biscuit to about $5.89.

That isn't far off. I'm already paying $4.20 for one and $2.79 for the energy drink.

I count sheeple.

I just make sure to come here before I do to ensure a large enough quantity to guarantee slumber.

I think about all the good shit I did today and all the good shit I'm going to do tomorrow, thank God for making me normal, and then sleep like a little boy.

How would I know? When I used to fall asleep on airplanes a stewardess used to leave me a plate of pretzels or breakfast on my pull down table.

This reminds me, one of the coolest flights I had was from Atlanta to Chicago back in the 1980s and I was the only passenger.
The impact would wake you.

The impact would wake you.
You sure? I watched you tubes videos before you never new what hit you, unless you watched that. One 1970s movie and angels took you off the plane before it crashed

I learned that from flying for 10 years I could go to sleep on a airplane in a new York minute

I kind of trained myself to do that, if the airplane crashes I wouldn't know
For me, it was looongg bus rides that knocked me out. I found a couple of audio recordings of MCI buses, one with a stick shift. I also like thunderstorm sounds. Plus I use a C-Pap because of my apnea. Now I sleep like a baby.

I missed kats good night thread. After working and arguing on here I would read them and I knew I was safe and in a good place to be

Most of the time, I either have my TV or radio going.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I'll admit that I'm no stranger to crying myself to sleep. I did earlier today. What had me upset? My newest interest being another person who isn't here anymore: late Sesame Street cast member Northern Calloway...the Lord may be the only person who can explain what my deal is. :( :( :(

Most of the time, I either have my TV or radio going.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I'll admit that I'm no stranger to crying myself to sleep. I did earlier today. What had me upset? My newest interest being another person who isn't here anymore: late Sesame Street cast member Northern Calloway...the Lord may be the only person who can explain what my deal is. :( :( :(

Ok....thats a bit weird.

^^^ Depressing and maybe even borderline deranged might be the better way to put it, but the good thing is that it isn't denied.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't worry though. I've been on this road for seven years now starting with late singers Billy Joe Royal and Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys. So far, all that I have done is gather up all that I can find of my late favorites. What other way is there to keep them around? I know for sure that following after them in the worst way possible will not do the trick which is why I have not gone anywhere myself.

But I still wake up at 4:00 AM and have to wait for the little convenience store up the highway to open at 5:00. The have fresh-made 4" diameter biscuits with sausage, egg, and cheese that are my whole purpose to go on living. One of those sprinkled with Tabasco sauce, slathered in Ranch dressing, and washed down with a Monster Pacific Punch energy drink, and I'm ready to kick another day's ass.

I got addicted to egg mayonnaise sandwiches from Sheetz.

Other than that, My Pillow puts me to sleep. :bigbed:

Forum List

Back