How Do You Plan To Spend Your Stimulus Check?

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

Roger 450 bushmaster. Hold 3 plus one round in the chamber.
It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
Biggest problem is finding ammo.....can't find any .45 Long Colt anywhere.
Because they have 2nd amendment rights??
Yep...but the biggest increase in sales is to women.

My brother said if we want conservatives to agree with gun legislation every black needs to run out and arm themselves
Your brother is an idiot.
Really? Look at how differently cops react when a black tells them they have a ccw. Cops lose their shit.

Look how black kids get shot for plying with toy guns but white men get to open carry assault rifles.

Perhaps you’re ignorant

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
Because they have 2nd amendment rights??
Yep...but the biggest increase in sales is to women.
Karen’s

My brother said if we want conservatives to agree with gun legislation every black needs to run out and arm themselves
Your brother is an idiot.
Really? Look at how differently cops react when a black tells them they have a ccw. Cops lose their shit.

Look how black kids get shot for plying with toy guns but white men get to open carry assault rifles.

Perhaps you’re ignorant
Does stupidity and projection run in your family?

I want to buy me a brand spanking new AR-15 that shoots 5.56mm Greentip ammo.

View attachment 466156

I'm not getting a check, but congrats to you on your new piece.

I assume we'll be getting something, although my husband and I have both worked throughout this whole farce, simply because we're a four-person family. I equally assume we'll be using it to pay our taxes, since our annual income increased last year and I apparently didn't adjust my W4 withholdings adequately to compensate.

I love mine!

I wonder why.
The gun industry loves dumbass people like you. Just say the Democrats are going to take your guns & you dipsticks run out & buy more ammo.
Well....you're the dumbass that thinks defunding the police won't result in more crime.....so while they're invading your homes and raping your wife and kids I'll be picking them off with a high-powered rifle from half a mile away.
So, you think defund the police justr means fewer police officers. Better run out & buy some more guns.

I love mine!

I wonder why.
I am also having trouble finding .30 Cal Carbine. I expected to find shortages in 223/5.56, 308/7.62, SKS and AK ammo, 30-30, .45, .357, .38, .380, .22 etc. but 30 carbine ammo is not that popular.

I love mine!
It's the only gun I don't have.

I bet you'll love it. It's almost my favorite here. I think I could shoot a tick's butt with that thing.
I used to have one when I was on a team in the Army.
My favorite was a suppressed MK-5....but M-4s are nice too.

I saw a video of a fella shooting a mini gun.

I would love to try one of those ridiculous things!
But who can afford the ammo.
I got to shoot alot of guns I'll never own as a civilian when I was in the Army.
It was fun.

MK-19s were fun....but taking care of them was a bitch.
I'd rather have a 50 cal.
I love my mini 14.

I love mine!
It's the only gun I don't have.

I bet you'll love it. It's almost my favorite here. I think I could shoot a tick's butt with that thing.
I used to have one when I was on a team in the Army.
My favorite was a suppressed MK-5....but M-4s are nice too.

I saw a video of a fella shooting a mini gun.

I would love to try one of those ridiculous things!
I saw a Cobra work out a couple of mini guns on a hillside in Vietnam--He mowed down about an acre of bamboo in minutes. Looked like they took a lawnmower to it.

Forum List

Back