How Do You Plan To Spend Your Stimulus Check?

I want to buy me a brand spanking new AR-15 that shoots 5.56mm Greentip ammo.

View attachment 466156

I haven't gotten one penny of any of the stimulus that's been sent out. I won't get a penny of this round or any future rounds.

While I won't get anything, I'm glad those who need help are finally getting it.

What a huge difference a different administration and congress makes.

Have fun with your penis extender.

Didn’t george Floyd’s family just get $22 million in a settlement? If trumps acquittal in the impeachment vindicates him then that settlement certainly says the cops were wrong and out of control and need to be reformed.

OK...you're all over the place here, as you flop and flail. I have no idea what, if anything, you are trying to communicate. Do you?

I love it. You gun nuts have shot off all your ammo and us liberals have all ours.

Just because people are discussing shortages, doesn't mean they have none left, stupid.

It could be that they are looking for more to add to what they have.

Stop making stupid assumptions.

If he couldn't make stupid assumptions, he'd have no posts.

If you are wise you put it under bed and save it.....if history is any evidence, and with the rate the Dems are going in Washington, we are in for a very very rocky future
2ej21ue0b3n61.jpg

If you are wise you put it under bed and save it.....if history is any evidence, and with the rate the Dems are going in Washington, we are in for a very very rocky future
2ej21ue0b3n61.jpg

Of course we're going to cash it. What else would we do with it? Send it back to the government? They already wasted it once, so there's no reason to think they wouldn't waste it again.

Forum List

Back