How Do You Plan To Spend Your Stimulus Check?

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

Roger 450 bushmaster. Hold 3 plus one round in the chamber.
It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
Biggest problem is finding ammo.....can't find any .45 Long Colt anywhere.
I am also having trouble finding .30 Cal Carbine. I expected to find shortages in 223/5.56, 308/7.62, SKS and AK ammo, 30-30, .45, .357, .38, .380, .22 etc. but 30 carbine ammo is not that popular.

Psycho-Gram ^^^; a new iteration of today's faux conservative kooks.

I like the 5.56 round as well--haven't used any .223 with it--but your experience is nice to know.

The Ranch Rifle does fine with the cheaper .223 rounds. The original is from the 1975. It's marked 5.56 so I guess there was no claim it would shoot .223

The problem I have with the Ranch is the rear site loosens up and I have to torque it down often. The original doesn't have peep sights.

I like the 5.56 round as well--haven't used any .223 with it--but your experience is nice to know.

The Ranch Rifle does fine with the cheaper .223 rounds. The original is from the 1975. It's marked 5.56 so I guess there was no claim it would shoot .223

The problem I have with the Ranch is the rear site loosens up and I have to torque it down often. The original doesn't have peep sights.
A trick that I learned in the Marine Corps many years ago is to put just a drop of red or blue lock tight on the edge of the set screw with a toothpick--not on the threads, but just where the screw and the opening come together after torquing it down. In addition to providing a bit of locking power, if it does move--you can see it.

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
I am also having trouble finding .30 Cal Carbine. I expected to find shortages in 223/5.56, 308/7.62, SKS and AK ammo, 30-30, .45, .357, .38, .380, .22 etc. but 30 carbine ammo is not that popular.
I love it. You gun nuts have shot off all your ammo and us liberals have all ours.

My brother said if we want conservatives to agree with gun legislation every black needs to run out and arm themselves
Your brother is an idiot.
Really? Look at how differently cops react when a black tells them they have a ccw. Cops lose their shit.

Look how black kids get shot for plying with toy guns but white men get to open carry assault rifles.

Perhaps you’re ignorant
Does stupidity and projection run in your family?
Didn’t george Floyd’s family just get $22 million in a settlement? If trumps acquittal in the impeachment vindicates him then that settlement certainly says the cops were wrong and out of control and need to be reformed.

I love mine!

I wonder why.
I love it. You gun nuts have shot off all your ammo and us liberals have all ours.

Just because people are discussing shortages, doesn't mean they have none left, stupid.

It could be that they are looking for more to add to what they have.

Stop making stupid assumptions.

I love mine!

I wonder why.
Jesus.....some of us have cabinets full ammo.
Every one of us has enough ammo to fight off a zombie horde.....but some of these fuckers think that's not enough ammo....some guys can never get enough ammo......which is why there's a shortage.

I'm one of those guys that believes in a max of 3 warning shots in the chest.
I don't need a box of ammo to bring down a target.

Maybe the word "stimulus" is misleading. I assume the gift is a lame intention by the government to make up for revenue lost during the pandemic. I intend to pay off some credit card debit.

Maybe the word "stimulus" is misleading. I assume the gift is a lame intention by the government to make up for revenue lost during the pandemic. I intend to pay off some credit card debit.
I did that a long time ago. I have no outstanding debt.
The only thing I have to do is pay my utility bills, taxes, and insurance.

I love mine!

I wonder why.
Every one of us has enough ammo to fight off a zombie horde.....but some of these fuckers think that's not enough ammo....some guys can never get enough ammo......which is why there's a shortage.

So they are like the toilet paper people during the beginning of the pandemic.

Same with us. I'll just throw it all in the savings ---- Maybe I should be glad the government is giving back some of the overtaxing they've taken from us for stupid programs, but it all seems rather disorganized and pointless to me. Stopping the COVID restrictions and stupid masking would do a lot more for the economy, IMO.

Same with us. I'll just throw it all in the savings ---- Maybe I should be glad the government is giving back some of the overtaxing they've taken from us for stupid programs, but it all seems rather disorganized and pointless to me. Stopping the COVID restrictions and stupid masking would do a lot more for the economy, IMO.
Wear your mask stupid

Only thing that makes sense: Buy essential hard goods that need no special storage. The recent betrayal of America demonstrated that toilet paper and paper towels are perfect. Easy to store; easily broken down into single-roll units for sale at astronomical prices....but better traded for other items you might need at the time.

Wear your mask stupid

Nope, why should I start now?

I love mine!

I wonder why.

So they are like the toilet paper people during the beginning of the pandemic.
It illustrates a lack of trust in our government.

If you are wise you put it under bed and save it.....if history is any evidence, and with the rate the Dems are going in Washington, we are in for a very very rocky future

Forum List

Back