How Do You Plan To Spend Your Stimulus Check?

I want to buy me a brand spanking new AR-15 that shoots 5.56mm Greentip ammo.

View attachment 466156
PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg
Reasonable alternative.....and I want one.....but it's full-auto.....and not in the cards I'm afraid.

I want to buy me a brand spanking new AR-15 that shoots 5.56mm Greentip ammo.

View attachment 466156
PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg
Reasonable alternative.....and I want one.....but it's full-auto.....and not in the cards I'm afraid.
Nope. They have a semi-auto version.

FN M249S PARA

But that price!!!

MSRP: $8,799.00
Never mind the lack of ammo.....it's basically a SAW.
If I'm gonna go that far...it'll have to be a mini-gun or a 50 cal. Even an M-60.
A Quad 50 would be really special.

You might not get one.....because the Dems had to spend so much money on things like the federalization of election laws, racist loan forgiviness for certain racist, bailouts for union donors, etc, they had to cut and trim which citizens got a check. So, just because you got one last time, don't expect it again, they lowered the income level

You might not get one.....because the Dems had to spend so much money on things like the federalization of election laws, racist loan forgiviness for certain racist, bailouts for union donors, etc, they had to cut and trim which citizens got a check. So, just because you got one last time, don't expect it again, they lowered the income level
My wife is black...so I'm getting mine.

Have you considered growing a garden? Or have her do it....then she'd be an African-American farmer, and you could get 120 percent of your loan forgiven...jump on this free money train....

I am blessed to be employed. Any money I get I will do what I have done with previous stimulus checks..... give to people in need who are struggling. That is where it should all be going. But, looking at the 600 page Bill, that’s clearly not the case.

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

Roger 450 bushmaster. Hold 3 plus one round in the chamber.
It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
Biggest problem is finding ammo.....can't find any .45 Long Colt anywhere.
Because they have 2nd amendment rights??

Have you considered growing a garden? Or have her do it....then she'd be an African-American farmer, and you could get 120 percent of your loan forgiven...jump on this free money train....
Too late. All of my mortgages are paid for. I have no outstanding credit.

Too late. All of my mortgages are paid for. I have no outstanding credit.
dang man....you should have been more reckless with the money you borrowed....shame on your for being responsible....

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
The gun industry loves dumbass people like you. Just say the Democrats are going to take your guns & you dipsticks run out & buy more ammo.

I love mine!

I wonder why.
The gun industry loves dumbass people like you. Just say the Democrats are going to take your guns & you dipsticks run out & buy more ammo.
Well....you're the dumbass that thinks defunding the police won't result in more crime.....so while they're invading your homes and raping your wife and kids I'll be picking them off with a high-powered rifle from half a mile away.

Forum List

Back