How Do You Plan To Spend Your Stimulus Check?

I love mine!
It's the only gun I don't have.

I bet you'll love it. It's almost my favorite here. I think I could shoot a tick's butt with that thing.
I used to have one when I was on a team in the Army.
My favorite was a suppressed MK-5....but M-4s are nice too.

I saw a video of a fella shooting a mini gun.

I would love to try one of those ridiculous things!
But who can afford the ammo.
I got to shoot alot of guns I'll never own as a civilian when I was in the Army.
It was fun.

MK-19s were fun....but taking care of them was a bitch.
I'd rather have a 50 cal.

I can't afford it, that's for sure.

I shot a 50 cal once. I still feel lucky to have survived. That thing tried to kill me, lol

I love mine!
It's the only gun I don't have.

I bet you'll love it. It's almost my favorite here. I think I could shoot a tick's butt with that thing.
I used to have one when I was on a team in the Army.
My favorite was a suppressed MK-5....but M-4s are nice too.

I saw a video of a fella shooting a mini gun.

I would love to try one of those ridiculous things!
But who can afford the ammo.
I got to shoot alot of guns I'll never own as a civilian when I was in the Army.
It was fun.

MK-19s were fun....but taking care of them was a bitch.
I'd rather have a 50 cal.

I can't afford it, that's for sure.

I shot a 50 cal once. I still feel lucky to have survived. That thing tried to kill me, lol
Well....first of all make sure it's mounted in a turret or on a tripod that it comes with....then hang the fuck on.
I fired one while traveling at 55 mph in a speeding Hummer.....it was fun.

Tends to jump around a bit tho.....

But when you stop....it's the best thing for hitting a target inside 2000 meters.

We need a new living room couch and I need a new tablet, so that’s where our $2800 is going.

Whatever we get back in taxes will likely be going to restock some items we normally stock in abundance.

My bonus check in June ($2K +/-), along with thst ever is left of the other two checks will be going to debt reduction.

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

Roger 450 bushmaster. Hold 3 plus one round in the chamber.
It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
Biggest problem is finding ammo.....can't find and .45 Long Colt anywhere.

Damned cowboys hoarded all that caliber up. I haven't seen any .45 LC for awhile now.

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

Roger 450 bushmaster. Hold 3 plus one round in the chamber.
It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
Biggest problem is finding ammo.....can't find and .45 Long Colt anywhere.

Damned cowboys hoarded all that caliber up. I haven't seen any .45 LC for awhile now.
All I could find was Cowboy rounds.....phffffffft.

I want to buy me a brand spanking new AR-15 that shoots 5.56mm Greentip ammo.

View attachment 466156

Another example of the need to make sure kooks ^^^, criminals and neo fascists must not ever own, possess or ever have in their custody and control a firearm.

Neo Fascists? Last I checked, there's nothing on the BATF Form 4473 that asks the purchaser's political affiliation.
Neo Fascists = Karens = Cancel Culture Nazis

I want to buy me a brand spanking new AR-15 that shoots 5.56mm Greentip ammo.

View attachment 466156

Another example of the need to make sure kooks ^^^, criminals and neo fascists must not ever own, possess or ever have in their custody and control a firearm.

Hahaha! Look at this! The guy who thinks a man can become a woman by putting on a wig is calling someone else a "kook". LOL

Forum List

Back