How Do You Plan To Spend Your Stimulus Check?

I love mine!
It's the only gun I don't have.

I bet you'll love it. It's almost my favorite here. I think I could shoot a tick's butt with that thing.
I used to have one when I was on a team in the Army.
My favorite was a suppressed MK-5....but M-4s are nice too.

I saw a video of a fella shooting a mini gun.

I would love to try one of those ridiculous things!
But who can afford the ammo.
I got to shoot alot of guns I'll never own as a civilian when I was in the Army.
It was fun.

MK-19s were fun....but taking care of them was a bitch.
I'd rather have a 50 cal.

Yup. That's what I've been reading. Stutter fuck can't get your guns but he can make ammo real expensive.

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

Roger 450 bushmaster. Hold 3 plus one round in the chamber.
It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
Biggest problem is finding ammo.....can't find and .45 Long Colt anywhere.
My brother said if we want conservatives to agree with gun legislation every black needs to run out and arm themselves

I want to buy me a brand spanking new AR-15 that shoots 5.56mm Greentip ammo.

View attachment 466156

Another example of the need to make sure kooks ^^^, criminals and neo fascists must not ever own, possess or ever have in their custody and control a firearm.

Neo Fascists? Last I checked, there's nothing on the BATF Form 4473 that asks the purchaser's political affiliation.
Neo Fascists = Karens = Cancel Culture Nazis
Karens are conservatives

I love mine!
I got $40 and bought a night light you Mount on your gun to shoot coyote at night. $88.

It's funny....I haven't been to the gunshop in several months...but every time I go there....there's blacks buying guns.
I wonder why.
My brother said if we want conservatives to agree with gun legislation every black needs to run out and arm themselves
He's absolutely correct.

I love mine!
It's the only gun I don't have.

I bet you'll love it. It's almost my favorite here. I think I could shoot a tick's butt with that thing.
I used to have one when I was on a team in the Army.
My favorite was a suppressed MK-5....but M-4s are nice too.

I saw a video of a fella shooting a mini gun.

I would love to try one of those ridiculous things!
But who can afford the ammo.
I got to shoot alot of guns I'll never own as a civilian when I was in the Army.
It was fun.

MK-19s were fun....but taking care of them was a bitch.
I'd rather have a 50 cal.

Yup. That's what I've been reading. Stutter fuck can't get your guns but he can make ammo real expensive.
Not just expensive....but make it impossible to get unless you're a criminal in Chicago.

I love mine!

I wonder why.
I think that'll do the opposite.
However....the real reason is blacks know their neighborhood....and when those idiots started talking about defunding the police......they started buying guns.

View attachment 466156

Another example of the need to make sure kooks ^^^, criminals and neo fascists must not ever own, possess or ever have in their custody and control a firearm.
Wish we could make sure the left wing kooks were denied 1st Amendment rights

I'm sure you do. Remaining ignorant is your goal, which is apparent in most of your comments.

View attachment 466156
PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg

Forum List

Back