How do you shut down a virus and at the same time not the economy of the country?

Staidhup

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2012
PNW
I guess I am too old and uneducated to comprehend how this can be accomplished. Sounds a little like Gov Coumo and Murphy’s Plan that kept those exposed or infected in elderly care or assisted living centers until they died.

Well we are going to kibitz and enjoy watching the Biden/Harris White House try. I'm retired, so their idiotic ideas won't hurt me very much. I feel sorry for people who have to go out and earn a living that will lose everything.

Impossible. Unless you actually produce something.Taiwan is fine as is 'nam and the Philippines are OK.....other than the China problem. What ever happened to Corazon ? She was a cool girl.

Upgrade infrastructure in such a manner that helps mitigate pandemics while stimulating the economy in that fashion.
Oh so during the interim we just accept isolation and economic consequences? How can you stimulate the economy with shovel ready infrastructure jobs at the same time you shut down the virus? Must require a very special lock box.

Upgrade infrastructure in such a manner that helps mitigate pandemics while stimulating the economy in that fashion.
Oh so during the interim we just accept isolation and economic consequences? How can you stimulate the economy with shovel ready infrastructure jobs at the same time you shut down the virus? Must require a very special lock box.
Not as many people actually using the infrastructure being prioritized; now really is the best time.

Masks, 6ft of separation, slows the virus spread, when low enough in New cases, then isolation of the sick and those who came in contact with the sick.....only.

Everyone not sick can live their lives, but masked...in public.

With exceptions of some businesses that carry big venues or those with close contact....

Which the government needs to bail them out for their losses and employees for their full income, for the next year...like bars, concerts, sports events.... until the vaccinations are done.

Once we see cases and deaths coming Down, people will be less afraid, and the economy will have huge increases....

Also, rapid instant result tests....Will go a long way in making things normal.

Is the plan.....

The dems are just itching to use covid to move America away from a capitalist nation to a government run everything nation like Venezuela....

4l7nnq.jpg

I guess I am too old and uneducated to comprehend how this can be accomplished. Sounds a little like Gov Coumo and Murphy’s Plan that kept those exposed or infected in elderly care or assisted living centers until they died.

No, I think you GET IT: had Trump been all over the virus like Stalin to keep deaths down to 50,000, then he would have been ripped as the heartless, uncaring brute destroying all the lives of the country! Then ripped for killing 50,000 anyway.

It was the typical lose-lose the Dems always set up in chess-like fashion for their guppies to swallow which they only get away with because they know they have a compromised, complacent media who questions nothing.

The dems are just itching to use covid to move America away from a capitalist nation to a government run everything nation like Venezuela....
yep indeed.this coming from someone who has always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same,which was true for decades until this past year.

You let businesses stay open and then tell the customers of the risk of going to those businesses. You tell those over 50 not to go out into the public. Win win.

Forum List

Back