How does a passive-aggressive beta male like James Comey get to be Director of the FBI?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would rise to the top of the most powerful law enforcement agency in the world.

Somewhere along the line, he should have been identified as second-rater, like my grandfather was.

I'm proud of my grandfather for his FBI service, but to be honest, he was not their best agent.

While other agents were busting bank robbers, Nazi spies, and mobster kingpins, my grandfather was chasing down draft dodgers and delivering them to the Army for World War II service.

The only passive aggressive response I can come up with is;
You're so smart, you must be at the top of your bell curve......... :eusa_whistle:

Because he is none of those things. Because he has a sharp mind and knows how to navigate extremely tough situations. You know, like situations where your boss is pressuring you to do something you should not and you need to get a third party involved...

All he had to do is say, "No, Mr. President, I'm not going to do that." He didn't need to do all the other things he did, like take copious notes of the conversation, or leak his notes to his law professor friend. That was classic passive aggressive behavior.

Instead of spamming the board with frivolous bullshit - why don't you educate yourself about Comey and how he came up through the ranks?

James Comey - Wikipedia
I read the biographies of men and women I respect, not men and women I have no respect for.

Here's an interesting biography: Empress Matilda

Empress Matilda - Wikipedia

They stole her crown because she was a woman, but she fought on bravely, against all odds, and because she wouldn't give up, her son was eventually crowned king. He was Henry II, one of the most powerful kings England ever had.

Had James Comey been in Matilda's shoes, he would have given up right away, gone in a corner somewhere and written notes about how unfair life was.

How does a passive-aggressive beta male like James Comey get to be Director of the FBI?
Look who appointed him and you have your answer.

Had James Comey been in Matilda's shoes, he would have given up right away, gone in a corner somewhere and written notes about how unfair life was.

It's good to know that our current emperor has Twitter to write notes about how unfair life is.

Trump was Comey's boss, and Comey thought Obama was still the boss.

He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would rise to the top of the most powerful law enforcement agency in the world.

Somewhere along the line, he should have been identified as second-rater, like my grandfather was.

I'm proud of my grandfather for his FBI service, but to be honest, he was not their best agent.

While other agents were busting bank robbers, Nazi spies, and mobster kingpins, my grandfather was chasing down draft dodgers and delivering them to the Army for World War II service.
Lol you would have to be a complete moron to think Trump is an alpha by comparison.

I've worked government and law enforcement. I agree with the OP. He's soft. IMO he rose to the top by playing the game, that and he's a "yes-man".

Lol you would have to be a complete moron to think Trump is an alpha by comparison.
Trump is the alpha male, that's why the Democrats and the liberal-biased media hate him so much.

He doesn't apologize for getting things done, he just rolls up his sleeves and gets things done.

Trump is the alpha male, that's why the Democrats and the liberal-biased media hate him so much.

He doesn't apologize for getting things done, he just rolls up his sleeves and gets things done.
Lol you are such a stooge. Trump is a whiny little bitch. This is a guy who goes on a 3AM Twitter tantrum because some washed up beauty queen said something mean about him. This is a teenage boy who wants you to think his dick size isn't an issue. This is a fatass who goes golfing 23 times costing the tax payers 10s of millions.

Need I go on?

Lol you are such a stooge. Trump is a whiny little bitch. This is a guy who goes on a 3AM Twitter tantrum because some washed up beauty queen said something mean about him. This is a teenage boy who wants you to think his dick size isn't an issue. This is a fatass who goes golfing 23 times costing the tax payers 10s of millions.

Need I go on?
All your ranting about Trump hasn't stopped him, nor has it even slowed him down.

I know all about it, because I used to rant against Trump too. Perhaps you remember that.

But then I realized, the man is unstoppable, so if I couldn't beat, I might as well join him.

Now I enjoy myself watching people's heads explode every time they get pissed off about something Trump did or said.

Jury is still out there, at least for me.

I'm optimistic.

Need I go on?
All your ranting about Trump hasn't stopped him, nor has it even slowed him down.

I know all about it, because I used to rant against Trump too. Perhaps you remember that.

But then I realized, the man is unstoppable, so if I couldn't beat, I might as well join him.

Now I enjoy myself watching people's heads explode every time they get pissed off about something Trump did or said.
Lol see you can't even address the actual evidence of him being a whiny little bitch. You just plug your hears like a good sheep. I suppose that tactic makes things simple for you. Why bother being objective when you can be just as childish as Trump himself.

Need I go on?

Lol see you can't even address the actual evidence of him being a whiny little bitch. You just plug your hears like a good sheep. I suppose that tactic makes things simple for you. Why bother being objective when you can be just as childish as Trump himself.
Wall Street likes what Trump is doing. They keep setting new records.

Forum List

Back