How Does Congress Step Away Right Now?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Despite claims that they take their 3-ring political circus very seriously (and prayerfully) and that therefore we must, congress has for the 2nd time in 7 weeks chosen to recess without taking action to fulfill their "constitutional duty" to help remove from office the man they claim to be corrupt and a real & present danger to our Republic, our democracy, and our rule of law. How can they walk away twice when - according to their own words - so much is at stake unless they are just lame partisan hacks who, 3 yrs after Shrillary's epic defeat, still can't accept the stunning results:
2016 Electoral College

Trump - 304 votes
Clinton - 227 votes

Winner - Trump by a landslide

pelosi: trump is - Bing video

The House should drop this impeachment nonsense and let the voters decide in November next year.

Timing is everything.........we are still a year off elections..............This is to appease the Far Left......

Pelosi even slipped up saying this was a bad idea............but the Far Left must be appeased for the primaries............

It's dog and pony show.

It's not a serious impeachment inquiry, it's a misdirection and disinformation campaign....They know full well of the criminal acts perpetrated on their behalf by the swamp spooks in the FBI, CIA, and State Department, and need to try to cover as many asses as possible.

We know republicans in the senate are deathly afraid of angering trump and his base of retards so he won't be in trouble when the vote goes there....But it's a good thing for all Americans to see the dirt Trump and republicans have thrown on America Liars cheaters cowards Republicans ,,,but I repeat myself

Despite claims that they take their 3-ring political circus very seriously (and prayerfully) and that therefore we must, congress has for the 2nd time in 7 weeks chosen to recess without taking action to fulfill their "constitutional duty" to help remove from office the man they claim to be corrupt and a real & present danger to our Republic, our democracy, and our rule of law. How can they walk away twice when - according to their own words - so much is at stake unless they are just lame partisan hacks who, 3 yrs after Shrillary's epic defeat, still can't accept the stunning results:
2016 Electoral College

Trump - 304 votes
Clinton - 227 votes

Winner - Trump by a landslide

pelosi: trump is - Bing video
LOL you think you're winning Mich Wisc. Penn again ?? When pigs fly

I'm not sure how it works, but to me it seems like the next logical step would be to draft Articles of Impeachment, then vote on them.

And this is where the whole thing will blow up in their faces. The Articles would have to be succinct, factual, and convincing. If they are a couple paragraphs long the average American will just tune them out as political bombast. The American people, when they read the Articles, will have to be convinced that there was an "impeachable" offense.

I can't even imagine what they would say. The "crime" that they are pushing simply falls flat on its face, when confronted by the facts that no investigation was ever started, no announcement was ever made, and the Ukrainians got their money. End of story.

I'm not sure how it works, but to me it seems like the next logical step would be to draft Articles of Impeachment, then vote on them.

And this is where the whole thing will blow up in their faces. The Articles would have to be succinct, factual, and convincing. If they are a couple paragraphs long the average American will just tune them out as political bombast. The American people, when they read the Articles, will have to be convinced that there was an "impeachable" offense.

I can't even imagine what they would say. The "crime" that they are pushing simply falls flat on its face, when confronted by the facts that no investigation was ever started, no announcement was ever made, and the Ukrainians got their money. End of story.

They think obstruction of Congress is a crime.

We know republicans in the senate are deathly afraid of angering trump and his base of retards so he won't be in trouble when the vote goes there....But it's a good thing for all Americans to see the dirt Trump and republicans have thrown on America Liars cheaters cowards Republicans ,,,but I repeat myself
aka you are throwing shit at a wall to see if it sticks...........we already knew that.

Only way to truly beat them is at the ballot box, makevthem useless and powerless...AGAIN!

Only way to truly beat them is at the ballot box, makevthem useless and powerless...AGAIN!
Like you did in the last election when we won the House?? Be careful trumpette We're coming for your senate next
And the lowlife scum you call president

Like you did in the last election when we won the House?? Be careful trumpette We're coming for your senate next
You won the House by having over 30 Republican incumbents step out of politics and you were able, with the help of SOROS billions to his over 200 political organizations to outspend and bomb advertising with all that money to persuade the public and the Republicans had no money to counter it.....this time it should be different with the RNC having at least 10 times the money the DNC has for advertising to persuade voters. But I know you will try to spin THIS [email protected] FOR IT. LITTLE COMMUNIST!

You won the House by having over 30 Republican incumbents step out of politics and you were able, with the help of SOROS billions to his over 200 political organizations to outspend and bomb advertising with all that money to persuade the public and the Republicans had no money to counter it.....this time it should be different with the RNC having at least 10 times the money the DNC has for advertising to persuade voters. But I know you will try to spin THIS [email protected] FOR IT. LITTLE COMMUNIST!
How many senators do you have running?? How many dems??? AND IFyou don't think with all the BS pinned on trump and all your other reps you won't lose many votes.............Think again

They have to keep their inquest open as a platform to counter the upcoming AG reports and indictments.

It's not a serious impeachment inquiry, it's a misdirection and disinformation campaign....They know full well of the criminal acts perpetrated on their behalf by the swamp spooks in the FBI, CIA, and State Department, and need to try to cover as many asses as possible.
Wait ... do you infer that our Dem elected officials would not only LIE to us but would willfully abuse their authority for political reasons?

I find that very hard to believe. :cool:

Extensive efforts made to justify trumps decision to block Ukraine aid ,,, Repubs know the fer is guilty

Forum List

Back