How Does It Feel In Bizarro World?

Remember.....the Democrats elected the first 'birthers./
1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?
Still lies no matter how many times you mindlessly repeat them.

Most Americans voted for Hillary

and even more deny it...just for the record, her vote tally was 1/6 of the population of legal americans...that is nowhere near "most"

We would not have the laughing stock we have right now
because we would be crying
Never saw a Hillary voter say they voted for Trump
No matter what you say most likely it's a lie.
I never lie
I am the most honest poster on USMB without question

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?
Sez the liar.

Which is a lie?

Which is a lie?
Both, and you know it, so stop with the dumb act.

Which is a lie?

I never lie....let's prove it together.

First....Hillary's campaign began the birther claim.

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."
Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement

That's one.

Which is a lie?

"Obama’s Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?
A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
  • PUBLISHED 18 MAY 2012
A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Rating

True
About this rating

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

That's two strikes for you....

Which is a lie?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
upload_2020-1-19_10-22-36.pngwww.yourdictionary.com › home-country

Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined

Strike three!!!!

I win again, huh?

How does it feel to be on the hitting end of a no-hitter?????

Last edited:

You are one of the most insane posters on here, so why don't you tell us?

"Us"??????
You have a tapeworm, dunce?????

Why are you Liberals such cowards, afraid to stand by your self???

Did they emasculate you in government school?????

" The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

You are one of the most insane posters on here, so why don't you tell us?

"Us"??????
You have a tapeworm, dunce?????

Why are you Liberals such cowards, afraid to stand by your self???

Did they emasculate you in government school?????

" The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

Yep, right on cue.

Which is a lie?

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."

That's one.
None of them claim Obama was not born in America so none of them can be the origin of BIRTHerism! DUH!
FAIL!

Which is a lie?

That's one.
None of them claim Obama was not born in America so none of them can be the origin of BIRTHerism! DUH!
FAIL!

I documented proof in each case....while you prove to be no more than our best source of greenhouse gases.

Every reader can see you are lying.

Which is a lie?

A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
  • PUBLISHED 18 MAY 2012
A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Rating

True
About this rating

Except you claimed Obama YOLD the literary agent he was born in Kenya, something the agent denies.
FAILED AGAIN!

Which is a lie?

That's one.
FAIL!

I documented proof in each case....while you prove to be no more than our best source of greenhouse gases.

You have only "documented" your abject STUPIDITY!

Which is a lie?

• PUBLISHED 18 MAY 2012

Rating

True
About this rating

Except you claimed Obama YOLD the literary agent he was born in Kenya, something the agent denies.
FAILED AGAIN!

Stop playing the fool.

There are 195 nations in the world.

Are you claiming the agent just happened to choose 'Kenya' as his birthplace?

Which is a lie?

That's one.
FAIL!

You have only "documented" your abject STUPIDITY!

I provided Michelle stating it.

And the Leftist Snopes marking it true.

You lost again, huh?

Forum List

Back